RTR EFFECTIVE?

Snakeway

Re: RTR EFFECTIVE?

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:52 pm At this point in time people which I most respected once Hooded Cobra, Don Danko or White Mage - they do not bring anything TRULY USEFUL on the table for the people. Just more CONFUSION. The mere fact that they are supposedly against jews theoretically, doesn't prove anything.

Have you consider that Don's job is to bring confusion? Whenever you talk about those rituals this place is overflown with don's Ideas. Your talk has already been attempted to be set aside by Don's. Now HC will post a reply to Don's Ideas as if he had answered to yours, despite have not addressed what you said. This Don guys call everybody else stupid, perhaps he thinks we are stupid and he is playing this game of fake opposition. He also refuse to Dox any member of the organization. I don't trust him as an actual enemy of the cult, he seems to attempt to protect the place to me.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:01 am
Velcro wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:52 pm At this point in time people which I most respected once Hooded Cobra, Don Danko or White Mage - they do not bring anything TRULY USEFUL on the table for the people. Just more CONFUSION. The mere fact that they are supposedly against jews theoretically, doesn't prove anything.

Have you consider that Don's job is to bring confusion? Whenever you talk about those rituals this place is overflown with don's Ideas. Your talk has already been attempted to be set aside by Don's. Now HC will post a reply to Don's Ideas as if he had answered to yours, despite have not addressed what you said. This Don guys call everybody else stupid, perhaps he thinks we are stupid and he is playing this game of fake opposition. He also refuse to Dox any member of the organization. I don't trust him as an actual enemy of the cult, he seems to attempt to protect the place to me.
THIS are not Don ideas. I saw many sources long time before Don considered them or allegedly saw them. I send links to Cobra at that time. I would say at least an year before Don left. Many others has suspicions of their own...

The curious fact is that how he did not know long before as an expert in KABALLA? I think he was smart and knowlegeble on the subject ...and this mistake is for newbies..

This is my opinion... I could be wrong. I don't care anymore

As for his job..i don' t know. Him and His ex colegues could be just anybody. But it's hard for me to believe that they did not know beforehand what they are doing.

I don't deny your opinion and possibility what so ever but I don't want to waste time dwelling in their actions because it leads no where.

If Cobra is honest will do something practical about it. If he isn't, whatever.
I did what a human should do. I warned people to keep their eyes open, make their own research and to generally trust no one..
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:39 pm

THIS are not Don ideas.
What is THIS, is it Don's Idea to Test the RTR in one target of the Jewish community? it gave me the impression that as soon as you sugested it the ideas of don that the RTR works in favor of the Jews by chanting hebrew started to overflow this place, and it was to try to supress your sugestion
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:50 pm

THIS are not Don ideas.
What is THIS, is it Don's Idea to Test the RTR in one target of the Jewish community? it gave me the impression that as soon as you sugested it the ideas of don that the RTR works in favor of the Jews started to overflow this place, and it was to try to supress your sugestion
Sorry I thought to speak about the idea of the RTR as not working..
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:53 pm

THIS are not Don ideas.
What is THIS, is it Don's Idea to Test the RTR in one target of the Jewish community? it gave me the impression that as soon as you sugested it the ideas of don that the RTR works in favor of the Jews started to overflow this place, and it was to try to supress your sugestion
Sorry I thought you speak about the idea of the RTR as not working..
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

About the RTR TEST (which is your initial idea), do you think Don vanished because he is scared of it? Is this what you are suggesting?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:55 pm

About the RTR TEST (which is your initial idea), do you think Don vanished because he is scared of it? Is this what you are suggesting?
No, I am not suggesting he vanish because he is scared. I am suggesting he is still on their side as fake opposition.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Maybe???!!! I think he left because there are holidays now and because I am fucking his brain like born in hell once did lol. I was the last one to jump at his neck but I got fed up with his forth and back eternal attitude about all kind of concepts. And moving in circles.

Maybe he is fed up to be under the loop, judged and suspected by me and others?

If he reads this I will tell him to rest reassured I won't be spending here an eternity on Zola and Mamba territory debating his or jos importance for the matter.

He can come back and do and say whatever he won't be disturbed by me personally anymore..
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:02 pm
No, I am not suggesting he vanish because he is scared. I am suggesting he is still on their side as fake opposition.
THIS would be possible and from the movies..at this point in time I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:04 pm
Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:02 pm

THIS would be possible and from the movies..at this point in time I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED
Why don't he doxx the members? he could.