About Reverse Torah Rituals

Varun

Re: About Reverse Torah Rituals

Post by Varun »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:17 pm The question is at what point does the MOSers appear in your house connected to your soul and mind thanks to the RTR you did?
I think it's mostly you who experienced those things tbh. Anyway, people can project around without rtrs as well.
I also believe SS are connected in some deeper way because of a dedication ritual.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Varun wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:49 pm

I think it's mostly you who experienced those things tbh. Anyway, people can project around without rtrs as well.
If this were the case people who did the RTR and got annoyed by them would never get rid of them. But once they disconect and you stop doing the RTR the MOSers never appear again, because they are not capable of. No astral projection can connect people in the connection level of a ritual
I also believe SS are connected in some deeper way because of a dedication ritual.
Please explain. I thought it was a formality so Satan can see that you want him in your life and nothing more
Varun

Post by Varun »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:57 pm

If this were the case people who did the RTR and got annoyed by them would never get rid of them. But once they disconect and you stop doing the RTR the MOSers never appear again, because they are not capable of. No astral projection can connect people in the connection level of a ritual
Please explain. I thought it was a formality so Satan can see that you want him in your life and nothing more
It is not a formality. It makes connection to everybody who is an SS. Hopefully I will find out more about it soon what exactly is making it happen but I have found out that everybody who does it end is being attached to others and they really act as a family. Even thoughts and emotions can be shared between them easily, plenty of people have noticed this. Same as for energy, it feels like it's in some way flowing between them. This was happening before rtrs as well.

When it comes to astral projection, I think you are having some misconceptions about it. Plenty of people can do it easily, some aren't even aware when they are actually doing it :roll:
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I did the dedication ritual 9 years ago as a formality to contact Satan and inform him I wanted something to do with him(how else would he know?). I didn't felt anything like a connection to other people and thoughts. If you did the RTR, mainly the Final RTR and never seen the other members or felt getting connected to them you are either lying or you are not capable of astral projecting or are open to the astral at all
Varun

Post by Varun »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:02 pm I did the dedication ritual 9 years ago as a formality to contact Satan and inform him I wanted something to do with him(how else would he know?). I didn't felt anything like a connection to other people and thoughts. If you did the RTR, mainly the Final RTR and never seen the other members or felt getting connected to them you are either lying or you are not capable of astral projecting or are open to the astral at all
You definitely have some misconceptions about some of those things.

As I said already it's easy to project, and I did felt connected to other SS before rtrs as well, on the other hand there was disconnection to others "without it" that was growing over the time. However some people don't always feel some of those things immediately, especially if they aren't sensitive to energies or emotions of others. And from what I know every single group ritual can link you to some others who are doing it. What might have happened to you that you became aware of it at one certain moment, and you somehow opened up to the astral more. However, I don't know what exactly is really happening in your head and what the fuck were some of those your experiences or were they even real in the first place.

Maybe it is you who managed to form some connection to others more while doing rituals and opened up to them without really wanting it.

You suddenly turned rather hateful and I will assume it's because you are extremely stubborn about rtrs being created just to connect you to others who will then project to you ( I am finding this rather silly tbh), and you might as well rather frustrated about you struggling with some "advanced things", among those is most likely astral projection. The problem is that people just don't get it, and that's it. It's not hard to do some kind of mental and astral projection, it's just that they don't get it and are too frustrated about it.

Astral projection is not overly advanced thing to do. I will not argue now about this tho. It would take me too much time and energy to explain in depth about why is that.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

All they do is try to spread misinformation and I never see people saying how it is. Nobody gets it what I am 100% sure of and this makes me mad and suspicious.

why don't they ''astral project'' to mamba and zola? Why am i not seeing them talking how they received a visit in the astral from hooded cobra or any of the mongrels members if things are how you say?
Last edited by Snakeway on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

there are posts in their own forum talking about them becoming conncted by the RTR's. I remember reading Lydia saying how connected to others she felt after the tetragramatton ritual, I feel lazy to go search for the post.
Agni

Post by Agni »

I agree with Varun that it's not too hard to do. For me astral projection was a bit complicated to understand at first, but once I relaxed about it and stopped giving up immediately after encountering some problems or simply getting scared of it, I got a feel for it over the time.

When you are projecting yourself you are making a mental effort at first. You want to be somewhere to actually start projecting yourself to that place. You might want to see what is in that park you would like to go later or to check it. Or you might want to check someone or what is that person doing.

When you start this mind effort you are already on the first step when it comes to astral projection.

What you do after that? You make another mental effort in which you try to bring your mental body to that place(you are not just trying to see that place through some visions). The more you try to be there the more you start to sense things and see things better.

Focus on your senses, and the will to manifest your mental body there and you will be able to do it. Dont overdo it or get frustrated cuz you dont feel enough or something. Just go with the flow and relax.

You dont actually need to be in a trance even to astral project. You only need to at least be relaxed about it and do it.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Changing the subject to astral projecting, I think there are different levels. projecting my conscious to a place is different than leaving my body at will.
Varun

Post by Varun »

Agni wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:29 pm I agree with Varun that it's not too hard to do. For me astral projection was a bit complicated to understand at first, but once I relaxed about it and stopped giving up immediately after encountering some problems or simply getting scared of it, I got a feel for it over the time.

When you are projecting yourself you are making a mental effort at first. You want to be somewhere to actually start projecting yourself to that place. You might want to see what is in that park you would like to go later or to check it. Or you might want to check someone or what is that person doing.

When you start this mind effort you are already on the first step when it comes to astral projection.

What you do after that? You make another mental effort in which you try to bring your mental body to that place(you are not just trying to see that place through some visions). The more you try to be there the more you start to sense things and see things better.

Focus on your senses, and the will to manifest your mental body there and you will be able to do it. Dont overdo it or get frustrated cuz you dont feel enough or something. Just go with the flow and relax.

You dont actually need to be in a trance even to astral project. You only need to at least be relaxed about it and do it.
Nice! And thank you. It is important to keep trying and not to lose patience. In time everybody can get to there.