Respect

HPBlackMamba

Re: Respect

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.
Try working on your self esteem and confidence. Ritualistic self worship will help with this. When you are secure within yourself it won't matter what other people think about you. I want to give you some examples of my own life. "Oh you come across like a lady to me" is something that guys tell each other all the time. You could hear this when people are telling you to man up, when people are trying to encourage you, or when woman are trying to manipulate you. When I was working at a construction site, there was a really buff guy.

However, he always bitched and complained about the smallest things and was afraid to get his work clothes dirty. I often heard people telling him to man up and grow a pair of balls. One guy said that he complained worse than his wife at home and we all laughed. The buff guy laughed too.

I once worked in a telesales call center and the client on the phone kept replying with yes Ma'am. I asked the manager about this and was told that the call center uses a voice changer technology so that all the marketers sound like an attractive woman. Apparently this helped them to get more sales.

What I am saying here is that every man in his life probably heard phrases along the lines of "Don't be such a woman", "Are you a man or a mouse?", "You change your mind more than my girlfriend does". When people say things like this to you, they may not necessarily be attacking your transgender identity. The appropriate response is to loosen up a little, and laugh about it.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Seeker83 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:34 am
Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.
Try working on your self esteem and confidence. Ritualistic self worship will help with this. When you are secure within yourself it won't matter what other people think about you. I want to give you some examples of my own life. "Oh you come across like a lady to me" is something that guys tell each other all the time. You could hear this when people are telling you to man up, when people are trying to encourage you, or when woman are trying to manipulate you. When I was working at a construction site, there was a really buff guy.

However, he always bitched and complained about the smallest things and was afraid to get his work clothes dirty. I often heard people telling him to man up and grow a pair of balls. One guy said that he complained worse than his wife at home and we all laughed. The buff guy laughed too.

I once worked in a telesales call center and the client on the phone kept replying with yes Ma'am. I asked the manager about this and was told that the call center uses a voice changer technology so that all the marketers sound like an attractive woman. Apparently this helped them to get more sales.

What I am saying here is that every man in his life probably heard phrases along the lines of "Don't be such a woman", "Are you a man or a mouse?", "You change your mind more than my girlfriend does". When people say things like this to you, they may not necessarily be attacking your transgender identity. The appropriate response is to loosen up a little, and laugh about it.
Well one such person was adamant and got mad I didn't fit into their view or what they felt about "vibes" they got when talking to me. One such person I know is a woman but identified as a butch. It wasn't another guy who said that. And I took in consideration of her tone too. I'm ok with occasional comments like you mentioned though my brother does that to me sometimes and it doesn't bother me but it's not like trying to fit me in a box.

By the way Mamba I don't have issues with self esteem I already have totally embraced myself what pissed me off is when I was being gaslighted PURPOSELY and that frequently happened to me so much from different individuals. I was disappointed because some of them acted like they were my friends and only pretended only to care. They decided if I didn't agree to their views or vibes they wanted nothing to do with me. They turned cold and cruel. Like flipped a switch. Anyway it was really fucked up. Ones self esteem doesn't mean I cant get hurt if I thought one was a, friend. But turned out to be a disappointment.
These people I'm telling you about are ignorant and delusional.

What's really funny they shared their life stories about how people treated them and what I realized they acted just the same way that person treated them towards me. It's called dis-associative personality disorder or something like that and bipolar usually goes along with it and on top of that. Very cruel. I still hold a person responsible for their own actions. I don't care.

So I think you are taking my post the wrong way. I wasn't asking for advice, just opinion on what you thought of a situation like that. Owen pretty much did that, told his opinion.

I do appreciate your advice though but it's not necessary.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:26 pm The OP is an attention whorem this is obvious.
You are right. And very confusing is a fact they are most likely transiting to a woman, while flipping out when someone calls them a lady. Might sound funny but I was told by my family when I was younger that some people are doing some of those things just to attract attention to themselves and to feel special in some way, which I found hard to believe at first, but now I see it's true. Took me some time to realize what is LGBT society mostly about, tho I am not even against third sex people, it's just that people are using their sexuality and being a "trans" to have their whole personality revolve about it, and then they proceed to play a victim all the time. It's a very easy and good way to some attention whoring, as well as there is huge number of them who are simply highly delusional and mentally ill to add on it. Most random person can proclaim that they are now black, or white, or trans or whatever and people have to put up with it, and whoa don't dare you offend them in any way! Always play their games. It's really sad. I have met a couple of gays and trans people as well and some actually acted normal, but not everybody is that way...We are also seeing way too much bs with Black people nowadays, and it's making me want vomit :cry:
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Owenavo wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:46 pm This is a free speech platform. Anyone can talk about what they want, as long as it’s not inappropriate.
I'm guessing they had something to say about my post? Lol I put anonposter on ignore. So I have no clue. I don't care to know either.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Owenavo wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:46 pm This is a free speech platform. Anyone can talk about what they want, as long as it’s not inappropriate.
Well.... yes and no. Yes this IS a free speech platform, but the forum is exclusively reserved for religious, philosophical, theological and Spiritual topics. It would have been better to post this topic on one of our other platforms like discord, Mastodon, Whatsapp or Telegram (which are also free speech platforms) which are for general discussion. On those platforms people can speak about anything including politics.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Seeker83 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:23 pm
Well.... yes and no. Yes this IS a free speech platform, but the forum is exclusively reserved for religious, philosophical, theological and Spiritual topics. It would have been better to post this topic on one of our other platforms like discord, Mastodon, Whatsapp or Telegram (which are also free speech platforms) which are for general discussion. On those platforms people can speak about anything including politics.
Yeah I probably should have done that the only thing I'm on is telegram. I agree with that at least.
Agni

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑
You are right. And very confusing is a fact they are most likely transiting to a woman, while flipping out when someone calls them a lady. Might sound funny but I was told by my family when I was younger that some people are doing some of those things just to attract attention to themselves and to feel special in some way, which I found hard to believe at first, but now I see it's true. Took me some time to realize what is LGBT society mostly about, tho I am not even against third sex people, it's just that people are using their sexuality and being a "trans" to have their whole personality revolve about it, and then they proceed to play a victim all the time. It's a very easy and good way to some attention whoring, as well as there is huge number of them who are simply highly delusional and mentally ill to add on it. Most random person can proclaim that they are now black, or white, or trans or whatever and people have to put up with it, and whoa don't dare you offend them in any way! Always play their games. It's really sad. I have met a couple of gays and trans people as well and some actually acted normal, but not everybody is that way...We are also seeing way too much bs with Black people nowadays, and it's making me want vomit :cry:
Many things nowadays happen because someone didn't like somethin trivial. And its usually small stuff. Even if its small stuff they are driven to go to war instantly they hear something. And they aren't cool about it at all. Instead of being calm and to try to explain what they dont like ...they explode instead isntantly. You can't say anything, nor express your opinion, nor your thoughts without someone feeling offended. And yet when you don't like something.. you are supposed ro shut up.. oh you evil thing .. how dare you lol

Weird shit.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

But are other people posting shit not related to Satanism though on these forums? All I ever hear JoS this JoS that... Bitch about hoodedcobra etc
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:42 pm But are other people posting shit not related to Satanism though on these forums? All I ever hear JoS this JoS that... Bitch about hoodedcobra etc
Good point
HPBlackMamba

Post by Velcro »

Hey I didnt know you are a trans man and not a biological man ..this makes a lot of sense now /to me personally.

I respect the LGBT community very much. For their strength.

I do not understand your worry or question. Why some people don't acknowledge or respect your true self or what is the problem? If you are happy with your transition, enjoy yourself!

Laugh. Enjoy yourself, your life, work and hobbies. Forget about people. Less people, more work. Lol. Good luck with everything and cheer up!