I don't think Cobra is siatris

AnonPoster

Re: I don't think Cobra is siatris

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:10 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:23 am
Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 am i mean, he has various stuff to do. he works with the forum, website, astrology site etc... how can he be siatris? i think he is a very smart person and would never do these idiotic things. the thing on the screenshot may be a bug? but really it can't be real. he is not like that.
Is this is a joke, miss?

You simply need to go on the topic and see it yourself. I understand the denial but its pointless to pretend is not there. I have said it a long time ago siatris is cobra so as others here; for some there is no surprise at all.

And let me tell you another interesting thing. Not even shannon is real. Most probably she is a character played by Lydia, Cobra's girlfriend. That's the crew. That's the reality and time will prove it to you all!

i saw her pics and i have all info.

she is real

u are all kikes eating from trash

enjoy shit life kikes

Ask yourself people why would a scambag worthless nobody (judging by the quality of his postes here and there,) would have pics and info on Shannon, Don and other shit he keeps on saying?
This was the first clue and red flag right from the beginning, because, he is not that smart, - but he underestimates you and thinks of you like a stupid goy.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

please if you're Cobra stop. keep going with JoS, you have nothing to lose. you are with the Gods and you don't need these tactics. but i still don't think that siatris is Cobra. can someone do some divination about this?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:09 am please if you're Cobra stop. keep going with JoS, you have nothing to lose. you are with the Gods and you don't need these tactics. but i still don't think that siatris is Cobra. can someone do some divination about this?
viewtopic.php?t=739
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:09 am please if you're Cobra stop. keep going with JoS, you have nothing to lose. you are with the Gods and you don't need these tactics. but i still don't think that siatris is Cobra. can someone do some divination about this?
If this shit adds up with jos I will get a private investigator, detective, whatever and expose this jewish front.
I could pay Mamba since he doesnt mind showing himself to take cobra to court. Like we could still stay anonymous and use a legal representative. Guys, I am not advocating for illegal shit now or never, but if you are serious, we will bring to light EVERYTHING! Cobra is a jew and I will laugh my ass out when people will find out
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:18 am
If this shit adds up with jos I will get a private investigator, detective, whatever and expose this jewish front.
I could pay Mamba since he doesnt mind showing himself to take cobra to court. Like we could still stay anonymous and use a legal representative. Guys, I am not advocating for illegal shit now or never, but if you are serious, we will bring to light EVERYTHING! Cobra is a jew and I will laugh my ass out when people will find out

Dont worry about cobra being shown to the world. I can guarantee to you all that any powerful person jew or not jew, not even powerful, but a person with enough money - can and already know the real identity of cobra. Because jews left him all those years to exterminate them with rtrs, right? They just sit and watch... eventually cry..no. he is one of them.

The only people who dont know who is cobra are the poor average joe.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:18 am If this shit adds up with jos I will get a private investigator, detective, whatever and expose this jewish front.
I could pay Mamba since he doesnt mind showing himself to take cobra to court.
What thing is adding up? take him to court based on what allegation?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:01 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:18 am If this shit adds up with jos I will get a private investigator, detective, whatever and expose this jewish front.
I could pay Mamba since he doesnt mind showing himself to take cobra to court.
What thing is adding up? take him to court based on what allegation?

I dont know mamba could sue them for accusations of thievery, defaimation on Zola etc. Basically anything that will bring him to the light to see his face
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:41 pm I think there is no bug that happen that way. He posted in the wrong account. Siatris is cobra's fake profile.
Siatris wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:41 pm I think there is no bug that happen that way. He posted in the wrong account. Siatris is cobra's fake profile.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:26 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ho cobra, stil borderline, still on the edge? Lol. I would be deeply ashamed if I was you...

this astrological circumstance brough you this misfortune awww...thats life. Lol. I enjoy watching your exposure, you exposing yourself wow, thank you.