Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

AnonPoster

Re: Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:58 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:51 am Ok jews, I leave, keep lying more.
Please dont leave tell me who sent you the folder?
Siatris did you ban yourself on jos? I mean didnt you said that cobra was laughing with you in emails like 5 min ago laterally.
You re so stupid. LooooL.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 am I am from JOS, regular member. Why do you lie about Cobra with such extreme lies in this board? What did he do to any of you? Why do you attack Maxine or Joy of Satan all the time? Why all infiltrators are here that leave JOS and attack Joy of Satan all day? Why Sly scorpion and Lydia are slandered and attacked?

This place is the worst website. You are all lunatics attacking people all day. You comment by the Anon account and fakes, hoping youll confuse us. It wont happen. Siatris who is not even respected in JOS looks like a good person compared to any of you. He trolls you, you deserve it.

I saw the posts you planned to attack Maxine Dietrich in her house, by the user Snakeway, in Siatris's folder with the screenshots. The slander of ex-HP Mageson was there too, lies by new accounts, the logs of the AnonPoster which reveal its a few of you all posting from it. I also saw proof of Zola's theft of Donation money by the claim of Draun. Aldric told us the truth about this and we know Aldric too.

Ill never leave JOS so dont bother with lies.

Do not start a war with us you will be damned.
Maxine, lydia, sly, imprisoned soul all that group there(many other people I did not mentioned) tried to kill a person for no reason at all other then because they felt they were not controlling the person's mind, motivations and aspirations. That person was just minding his own business. And that's one horrendous crime I know about. They use the RTR's to do this, if someone do the rituals once a day for some days they are able to connect to the soul of that person and all attack together the individual they choose to, trying to kill the target. I never slander or lied one single time. This is why they deserve the worse
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

proofs?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:34 pm proofs?
I am convinced. I want to get face to face in real life with some of them
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

So basically after seekng cobra playing a retaded character like literally, you are still in disbelief to the point asking for proofs in other directions? I advice you to read ALL THIS FORUM. go to the old arhives. There are links with crimes. Proofs. Newspaper articles and links next to confessions and all jos history from different ex members perspectives. Yes. Take the time. Make your homework.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:40 pm
So basically after seekng cobra playing a retaded character like literally, you are still in disbelief to the point asking for proofs in other directions? I advice you to read ALL THIS FORUM. go to the old arhives. There are links with crimes. Proofs. Newspaper articles and links next to confessions and all jos history from different ex members perspectives. Yes. Take the time. Make your homework.
I went. This forum is nothing but a jewish gathering of criminals and JOS haters. You only exist to attack JOS.

You are jews and enemies of JOS. HP Cobra is original. He is in the right.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 am I am from JOS, regular member. Why do you lie about Cobra with such extreme lies in this board? What did he do to any of you? Why do you attack Maxine or Joy of Satan all the time? Why all infiltrators are here that leave JOS and attack Joy of Satan all day? Why Sly scorpion and Lydia are slandered and attacked?

This place is the worst website. You are all lunatics attacking people all day. You comment by the Anon account and fakes, hoping youll confuse us. It wont happen. Siatris who is not even respected in JOS looks like a good person compared to any of you. He trolls you, you deserve it.

I saw the posts you planned to attack Maxine Dietrich in her house, by the user Snakeway, in Siatris's folder with the screenshots. The slander of ex-HP Mageson was there too, lies by new accounts, the logs of the AnonPoster which reveal its a few of you all posting from it. I also saw proof of Zola's theft of Donation money by the claim of Draun. Aldric told us the truth about this and we know Aldric too.

The time of your favorite goyim priest is over.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:51 am

Cobra is jewish
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:56 am

Cobra is jewish
ask your friend the traitor to send u his picture, hes clearly a gentile.

they know it too..must be scary for u kikes :)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:50 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:56 am

Cobra is jewish
ask your friend the traitor to send u his picture, hes clearly a gentile.

they know it too..must be scary for u kikes :)
Siatris you are following a lie. Check your email and accept our offer. You defend a fool. Send us one picture or just verify the things we sent.