Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

sunrise

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:18 pm
sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 pm

You better go on 'ancient forums' and help the jews HC and Lydia make more money from your stupid ass. - as a matter of fact, better become Lydia's secretary. She complained 2 times at one year difference HOW MUCH SHE WISHES TO HAVE A SECRETARY.

Two times, at one year difference - the same old bullshit for the goiys.

Go there and be a good goiy and don't deny their authority. The path to Satan is solely through them.

'You need to understand Hierarchy goy' - he would claim.
All of the left hand path idea is questioning authority. This is why the RHP repress women, because , in average, woman operate using their right side of the brain more, the right side of the brain controls the left hand and is responsible for questioning authority. Their wet dream must be to enforce a burka in those people of the JOS

This is exactly what HC told me when I questioned him about Mageson disappearance. He told me I DON'T UNDERSTAND OR RESPECT HIERARCHY
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

At the T4S there is no Hierarchy to respect. No one is an authority over you
HPBlackMamba

Post by sunrise »

sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:21 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:18 pm
sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 pm

You better go on 'ancient forums' and help the jews HC and Lydia make more money from your stupid ass. - as a matter of fact, better become Lydia's secretary. She complained 2 times at one year difference HOW MUCH SHE WISHES TO HAVE A SECRETARY.

Two times, at one year difference - the same old bullshit for the goiys.

Go there and be a good goiy and don't deny their authority. The path to Satan is solely through them.

'You need to understand Hierarchy goy' - he would claim.
All of the left hand path idea is questioning authority. This is why the RHP repress women, because , in average, woman operate using their right side of the brain more, the right side of the brain controls the left hand and is responsible for questioning authority. Their wet dream must be to enforce a burka in those people of the JOS

This is exactly what HC told me when I questioned him about Mageson disappearance. He told me I DON'T UNDERSTAND OR RESPECT HIERARCHY

Snakeway,

May I ask you what is your personal opinion about this 'occult law of reversal' by Crowley? Do you think is where Maxine inspired herself to create those RTRs?

Apparently Crowley was a no no to even read about, the same with other cabalistic sources ...they would say 'we are exposing ourselves to this dirt for you not to do it and blah, blah'...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Every Satanist is a high priest by default. Don't ask me how or why I say this, it will be elaborated on in the official T4S doctrine. Until then I am not explaining anything.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Hayden »

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm if she's dead we have following conclusion:

1. cobra saved the jos

2. cobra didn't know she died if what u say is true, giving merits to him for upholding jos anyway.

3. cobra did not lie of course as i knew he never would. because he had no reason to.

4. everything jews in this shit place as we knew was a lie, but this now proves it.

but i've yet to see ANY proof that maxine is dead. show me some? because according to Magestein cobra this and cobra that.

we know magestein is psychopath so is sunrise. they make endless lies cause they are rotten. sunrise committed a murder she admitted in jos forums before she was banned + removed. u know what ppl u're talking with here, be careful. they said they would go to maxine's house and stalk her on groceries. i have all of this.

this can be used as proof for premeditated murder or harassment.

If you don't believe me, go ask your Cobra.

Simply make a thread "Is Maxine alive?". See if it even gets through the filter. :lol: And if you message him privately he will just ignore your ass. :lol: Your worshiping someone who doesn't even have any respect fr you and just sees you as a stupid goyim.

"u know what ppl we're talking with here". And what people are you n your side? An overweight Native American cat lady race mixing degenerate larping as an aryan priestress? Some mentally ill dude here whose supporting evidence for his argument is that he was with Hitler in a past life so he is automatically right? Hmmmmm
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:36 pm
siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm if she's dead we have following conclusion:

1. cobra saved the jos

2. cobra didn't know she died if what u say is true, giving merits to him for upholding jos anyway.

3. cobra did not lie of course as i knew he never would. because he had no reason to.

4. everything jews in this shit place as we knew was a lie, but this now proves it.

but i've yet to see ANY proof that maxine is dead. show me some? because according to Magestein cobra this and cobra that.

we know magestein is psychopath so is sunrise. they make endless lies cause they are rotten. sunrise committed a murder she admitted in jos forums before she was banned + removed. u know what ppl u're talking with here, be careful. they said they would go to maxine's house and stalk her on groceries. i have all of this.

Simply make a thread "Is Maxine alive?". See if it even gets through the filter. :lol: And if you message him privately he will just ignore your ass. :lol: Your worshiping someone who doesn't even have any respect fr you and just sees you as a stupid goyim.

"u know what ppl we're talking with here". And what people are you n your side? An overweight Native American cat lady race mixing degenerate larping as an aryan priestress? Some mentally ill dude here whose supporting evidence for his argument is that he was with Hitler in a past life so he is automatically right? Hmmmmm

Hayden, don't forget 'VIP PEOPLE KNOW', hc would say this countless times. LOL
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Another thing to note with Cobra is that this gollum (Siatris) claimed to have a picture of him. He said he "looked like an egyptian pharaoh". Now when someone describes someone looking egyptian, 99% of the time they are referencing a MODERN egyptian, which are as a people brown semites and most definetly not white. otherwise any normal person would just german, irish, italian, nordic instead as the reference point.

Which means it is extremely likely that Hooded Cobra is like with Maxine another non-white larping as some aryan spiritual master and part of why he subscribes to her crap so hard. I don't want to say jew because I honestly don't believe so, but being semetic looking it is a legitamate possibility.

This gollum tried defending Maxines race mixing by claiming Pakistanis and Afghans were Aryan(she isn't aryan either lmao) so we know his definition of what is white is extremely loose and a lot of it is part of a larp.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:40 pm
Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:36 pm

1. cobra saved the jos

Hayden, don't forget 'VIP PEOPLE KNOW', hc would say this countless times. LOL

"We have people up in higher places. VIP types". Yes I've definetly seen that shit before.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:30 pm

Snakeway,

May I ask you what is your personal opinion about this 'occult law of reversal' by Crowley? Do you think is where Maxine inspired herself to create those RTRs?

Apparently Crowley was a no no to even read about, the same with other cabalistic sources ...they would say 'we are exposing ourselves to this dirt for you not to do it and blah, blah'...
I believe if the RTR go in favor of Jews or harm people spiritually because of YHVH chants or law of reversal Maxine fucked up because of incompetence, she did not planned to help Jews. I don´t know what is the effect of doing it, I never did it because I fear what the other members who participate in the RTR can do to you because I believe they could reach me in the astral with it. I know the Harringtons in real life and they are the worse peace of scum, That woman is mentally ill, the leader of the NSM cannot tolerate her- also there are HUGE red flags in the forum in behavior of the JOSers.

This is the first time I am reading this law of reversal thing, I don´t have an opinion on it. sorry.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm

Which means it is extremely likely that Hooded Cobra is like with Maxine another non-white larping as some aryan spiritual master and part of why he subscribes to her crap so hard. I don't want to say jew because I honestly don't believe so, but being semetic looking it is a legitamate possibility.
I believe there is something like this too, he has an incompatibility, and he tries to shield himself by licking maxine´s boot and doing all to cover up for her failures, to make sure no finger will ever be pointed at the incompatibility.

But this is a shot in the moon by my part, just a feeling, I don´t know anything for sure about the guy.