AnonPoster

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:52 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:39 am
With all due respect because you know I like you and appreciate you very much,

How Can I know this if you are the Annon account
The topic here was Karma. I think you went to another direction

You know who I am. But it doesn't matter so much. What matters are the validity of the IDEAS and not from who are coming.

I went to many directions in many bifurcations to cover ideas which spread from ideas.

This is the way I perceive some things.

I will for sure get deeper into understanding the karma thing.

I am not even sure MUNKA to burn it should be done. I think it should be paid as it unavoidable or could hit us even worse if avoided or tricked. But again, I know it exist, what is is exactly or the way to deal with it, I need to reflect more.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:16 am
Snakeway wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:52 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:39 am
With all due respect because you know I like you and appreciate you very much,

How Can I know this if you are the Annon account
The topic here was Karma. I think you went to another direction

You know who I am. But it doesn't matter so much. What matters are the validity of the IDEAS and not from who are coming.

I went to many directions in many bifurcations to cover ideas which spread from ideas.

This is the way I perceive some things.

I will for sure get deeper into understanding the karma thing.

I am not even sure MUNKA to burn it should be done. I think it should be paid as it unavoidable or could hit us even worse if avoided or tricked. But again, I know it exist, what is is exactly or the way to deal with it, I need to reflect more.

Snakeway My apologies if I TERRORISED you today in comments.

I will add someting in regards to Gods and the thing you said that they don't care what we do to each other. that they care about what is good for Satan.

You are being healed by Satan atm. One guy come and try to destroy you or suck energy out of you. Do you think the Gods don't care about Satan's energetic investments?
Of course they do. But the way they respond to offenders sometimes is above our understanding. Just think about this.

That's all for tonight. Lol.
Wish you the best always.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:59 am

Snakeway My apologies if I TERRORISED you today in comments.
You did not terrorised me
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:59 am You are being healed by Satan atm. One guy come and try to destroy you or suck energy out of you. Do you think the Gods don't care about Satan's energetic investments?
I do. they are strange that way. What my experience tells me is they would not care.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:50 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:36 pm I also don't believe in karma.
Go into astrology. Deeper. And you will see it there in your chart.

Saturn for one. North and south node another.

I will dig deeper and trained myself in the field in the future. But it's real.

Also shows any imbalances and any excessive behaviour which people pays.
You care too much for yourself at the expense of others you will pay either in the next life or later in this life by serving others too much.
You are too lazy you will later on work too much.
You trust yourself too much you will end up trusting others too much. You trust others too much, you lose trust in yourself. Etc

The key in life is finding the balance of everything.

Satan is the perfect balance. This should be our ideal.
Western/ Tropical astrology is not supported by astronomy/ actual science and is an astronomically incorrect form of astrology.

https://astrologyvibez.com/blog/2022/1/ ... n%20shifts.
"Astrology and Astronomy used to be linked up. What I mean by that is that astrology used to match the actual sky. The method of tropical astrology has been getting more and more inaccurate over time as our planet, earth’s, position shifts. Unfortunately with the tropical method, that was not accounted for making their current interpretations of planetary positions off by about 20-24 degrees of where they actually are in the sky, which, in astrology, that’s a huge miscalculation and inaccuracy. "

Actual scientific source here: https://www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html Astrology: Why Your Zodiac Sign and Horoscope Are Wrong

Sidereal Vedic astrology on the other hand is supported by astronomy; and is an astronomically correct form of astrology and DOES actually use the 13 signs/ constellations; instead of 12. https://trusted-astrology.com/sidereal- ... 20a%20baby.

HoodedCobra and the JoS promotes bunk astrology. =) Just thought I should bring that up... Vedic astrology is also the oldest and most ancient form of astrology known to man too... As far as I'm concerned.

Oh; and by the way... @Snakeway: You ignored the question i asked ya; I asked for your best evidence ((that backs up Satan's existence)); and you never gave it to me... So I'm assuming your best evidence = shit evidence. Correct...? lol. Of course it is. =)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:36 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:36 pm I also don't believe in karma.

You care too much for yourself at the expense of others you will pay either in the next life or later in this life by serving others too much.
You trust yourself too much you will end up trusting others too much. You trust others too much, you lose trust in yourself. Etc

Western/ Tropical astrology is not supported by astronomy/ actual science and is an astronomically incorrect form of astrology.

"Astrology and Astronomy used to be linked up. What I mean by that is that astrology used to match the actual sky. The method of tropical astrology has been getting more and more inaccurate over time as our planet, earth’s, position shifts. Unfortunately with the tropical method, that was not accounted for making their current interpretations of planetary positions off by about 20-24 degrees of where they actually are in the sky, which, in astrology, that’s a huge miscalculation and inaccuracy. "

Actual scientific source here: https://www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html Astrology: Why Your Zodiac Sign and Horoscope Are Wrong

Sidereal Vedic astrology on the other hand is supported by astronomy; and is an astronomically correct form of astrology and DOES actually use the 13 signs/ constellations; instead of 12. https://trusted-astrology.com/sidereal- ... 20a%20baby.

HoodedCobra and the JoS promotes bunk astrology. =) Just thought I should bring that up... Vedic astrology is also the oldest and most ancient form of astrology known to man too... As far as I'm concerned.

Oh; and by the way... @Snakeway: You ignored the question i asked ya; I asked for your best evidence ((that backs up Satan's existence)); and you never gave it to me... So I'm assuming your best evidence = shit evidence. Correct...? lol. Of course it is. =)
Vedic astrology is wrong so far as the calculations of things. The western system is more close to the origional. Stop promoting corruptions. 😒
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:55 am

Vedic astrology is wrong so far as the calculations of things. The western system is more close to the origional. Stop promoting corruptions. 😒
That's actually you; promoting a form of astrology that doesn't follow actual astronomy. Mr. Smith. =)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:01 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:55 am

That's actually you; promoting a form of astrology that doesn't follow actual astronomy. Mr. Smith. =)
Astrology is a spiritual art Astronomy deals with the physical they are not the same. If you try to make them the same you get a chart that is inaccurate. Astrology deals with spiritual energy astronomy is the science of the stars and positions of things. Both are useful but if you try to combine them you end up with a steaming pile of horse manure.
Agni

Post by Agni »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:30 pm
Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:52 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:03 am

How do you know that these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' working with aren't actually impostors or very advanced thought forms...? Do you have an open third eye? Do you have the ability see through these beings; and know them at their core...? To where you can accurately determine that they're real; and have your best interests in mind? And if not... Then why are you acting like you know what you're talking about?
How do I know? Because I checked and tested them. There are plenty of impostors under many names. Cobra, Don and many SS confuse these entities. And even when you get attacked some entities can and will create fakes. Its easy to fall for it.

An open 3rd eye isnt enough to see through them. You actually need to put in the work and check them as best as you can. Talking and theorizing about them isnt gonna solve the mystery.

Yes i can check them. Otherwise i wouldn't be talking.

And regarding another post.. you cant just change someone and free them just through telepathy. Your mind isnt the only problem that keeps you in a low state.
Still waiting for a reply; it's not in good taste to make an assertion ((as if it's 100% factual)) without backing it up in anyway... Or giving any real explanation. =) Come on man, where's your manners...?
Relax

Im making a topic about it soon.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

You are the one who ignored I asked for an Exemple of what evidence would be