How long until t4s falls apart?

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: How long until t4s falls apart?

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Do you have any suggestions?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:58 pm Yes, you can do that. This would be a good new way. No one deserves harassment and threats on a forum. It’s sabotaging if they continue being this negative.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:07 pm Another option: I could keep the anon account open but know that if you're indulging 'freely' in name calling, threats, hounding, bullying, defamation of character, slander, hatred, criminal harassment of people and other forms of infantile behaviour, the post will be nuked?
because this BS has got to stop.
Hey guys. This is the original seeker. I'm sorry for all the bullshit going on with idiots trying to be the REAL me.

Number one. I'm not RedDawn. I'm not quicksilver on jos. I use to be nazidruid. I am actually a decent person. I am respectful but since I been subject to online doxxing and that type of thing. And I will tell you upfront who the fuck is responsible.

VARUN. I spoke to them on Whatsapp and exchange friendly things but became insulting when they subjected me to disrespect me and well abuse. I am a trans man and I simply do not tolerate disrespect. I originally I sent pics because I thought it was a friendly exchange. I was duped and well I trusted them at the time. I did apologize at one point but she got it into her head that I'm someone she thinks I am and I'm not. And also she used my old phone number too. That bitch can suffer and stop pretending to be innocent. Has been manipulative and fooling everyone. But that's ok I don't need to do much because they are digging their own hole. Oh and she's the one who used my old email address to create an account Owen that seeker and owen love or whatever. I guarantee you she's using an Anonposter for her split personality and I know this because of the shit she told me on Whatsapp.

Doxxing me no longer bothers me. Go ahead do what you want with whatever. Because it's a fair warning. So aside from that I will be putting a few members on ignore doxxing or posting pics. Don't care.

I wrote the Free Speech in terms of mytho of Logos or Word. So I am back. Yes the real seeker is back.

I'm back because I want a Voice and a place to share knowledge and grow and share. It's my destiny.

Thanks to the clergy for what you guys have done.

Congratulations HPOWEN!
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

hey warlock08, welcome to the T4S :)

Serapis (Satan)

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:35 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:43 am But I want to make a suggestion, we need an additional Anon account
the current anon account is functionally like any other account except that the login details are public.

you could simply create another account with a disposable email or something and name it anon2 or whatever.
I think the anonposter account is a bad idea it invites trolls. Not many have used it for what it is supposed to be used for.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"I think the anonposter account is a bad idea it invites trolls. Not many have used it for what it is supposed to be used for."
I'm leaning towards this too

Serapis (Satan)

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:47 pm "I think the anonposter account is a bad idea it invites trolls. Not many have used it for what it is supposed to be used for."
It's me Seeker the one that got into that wreck. I'm back. Finally.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

welcome seeker ;0

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

shooting down trolls LOL

Serapis (Satan)

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:47 pm "I think the anonposter account is a bad idea it invites trolls. Not many have used it for what it is supposed to be used for."
If it's not working. They say get rid of it