Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Don Danko

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Don Danko »

There might be a Jewish dimension to this.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71&start=40

What your describing is a form of Kabballah black magic that uses the Zayin letter. From what I studied of the enemies Kabballah that is the type of attack a trained Rabbinical adept or their student would do. So that leaves a person to wonder about Cobra. This is why he might want people chanting the four fold name of YHVH as a RTR which is just a kabbalah ritual to connect the individual directly into the Hebrew energy form. The YHVH is what the Rabbi's use to connect themselves directly into this energy field its the plug in method. This kabbalah ritual Cobra has them doing is draining them and cursing them for Jews.

The other possibility is this was something connected to the Final RTR itself this a common method the enemy uses to connect people into their Hebrew energy field to drain them of their energy. The Final RTR creates blockages in the energy field that acts as bindings and starts to interfere with the flow of energy in the body which is dangerous its a hex tactic. As you posted the article from Kabbalah Jews the Jewish adepts reverse their own letters to give them more power. Some one who claimed to have information on Cobra posted this in public he stated his grandfather was a cantor in the orthodox church.... However, cantor that is the title of a Jewish hymn signer in the synagogue. Jews attempt to take over Gentile organizations that oppose them from within and if a spiritual organization they replace the occult knowledge with Kabbalah rituals.
sunrise wrote: ↑Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:08 pm

Shanekway, very interesting point about the group rituals and how they connect us on the astral. IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE AND YOUR LOGIC IS PERFECT.

As a matter of fact, I have been personally attacked by HC when I email him to criticise his attitude about Don. I personally had the suspicion that we are engaging in something toxic way before Don discovered this, so, when he was kicked out, - for me, personally, this served as a simple CONFIRMATION. So, I went to HC and said: 'see, I told you so!!!'

What he did, he attacked me straight into THE HEART. Days later I removed an astral sword. I didn't even know there is even something like this!!

On another note, there is another long term member who tried to defend Don as well (Eric, if I recall correctly), and HC almost killed the guy in a similar manner attacking his heart. (all of this is to be read online). He eventually forgave him or something. How can you forgive a person who almost killed you and FOR WHAT? FOR DEFENDING A PRINCIPLE?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:59 pm Cobra is what would be termed a narcissistic abuser and he uses this against Shannon, there is something about Shannon that makes her an easy target for him. That is why Shannon vanished awhile ago and only shows up once in eight months to give a non statement. She is burned out from Cobra's abuse towards her and she told me this in private. But she is sacred to tell Cobra off because she believes this is to go against the gods. This is the cycle of abuse Cobra uses against people. He is always gas lighting the Community with this line of fear and intimidation that is why people react so fearfully of him in the groups which is how he keeps it. They are afraid if Cobra is mad at them the gods are mad at them. And if Cobra kicks them out then the gods have rejected them. That is what holds them in line.

I don't hold any malice against Shannon, I feel empathy for her and her situation.

Nick is treacherous he will attempt to suck up to people like really smooth just to get close enough to put the knife in them. That is what he did to HP Carlson and attempted to do to me as well and numerous others. I suspect this does not stop at Maxine either. His need for narcissistic supply is what drives him. I warned Maxine awhile before that nick would put the knife in her back when the other Clergy where out of the way.

Its the way Cobra is always trying to cover up about Maxine and her vanishing without a trace out of nowhere. Its got all the patterns of something he did. He will praise her in public to maintain his control in her name as a puppet image. But that means nothing as to what he would do in private to have control. Cobra wanted people to still believe Maxine was around to rule in her name as a trick on them.

Who knows what Cobra has on Maxine that he might be using against her that is another thing he does collects info on people and uses this to scare them into silence. Nothing surprises me with nick.
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.

About HC presumbly kicking out Maxine - i do not think so and why I say this? - it would had been easy for her to record a video online (we all know her voice) and say this, if this was the case. which is not.
so you are a friend of Maxine now? what is next? Will you suggest we all unite against cobra to save maxine?
You are playing a dirty game here, you may be contacting Maxine as we speak
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Cobra is hiding something about Maxine just vanishing without a word. That is why he still attempts to silence by fear anyone who asks about this. What is Cobra hiding? And why?

Maxine never made him the head of the JoS, he just acts like he is. Now if Maxine just left the way Cobra claims then why didn't Maxine leave a farewell message to the Community? Why didn't she tell people she was leaving the JoS and leaving Cobra as the new head of the JoS? From knowing Maxine for years she would have put a message out to the groups announcing her leaving and appointing someone else as the new head of the JoS. Its like someone just pushed her out of the way and now does not want anyone to ask questions.

I don't have to like Maxine to notice the obvious. The more obvious is Cobra attempted to cover up the fact Maxine just vanished so he could trick people into thinking he was doing what Maxine wanted while its only him.

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:51 pm
so you are a friend of Maxine now? what is next? Will you suggest we all unite against cobra to save maxine?
Last edited by Don Danko on Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:59 pm -----------------
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.

About HC presumbly kicking out Maxine - i do not think so and why I say this? - it would had been easy for her to record a video online (we all know her voice) and say this, if this was the case. which is not.
wait till you see when i publish what Maxine said of don and what kind of a rat he is, lol. Maxine friends?

Maxine spoke of this rat in the lowest words, esp in 2019. i have proof.

He is really the rattiest person you ever seen.
siatris

Post by siatris »

is the ADL or Canadian Government curious as to who leads the JOS magestein?

Do u need info?

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:00 pm Cobra is hiding something about Maxine just vanishing without a word. That is why he still attempts to silence by fear anyone who asks about this. What is Cobra hiding? And why?

Maxine never made him the head of the JoS, he just acts like he is. Now if Maxine just left the way Cobra claims then why didn't Maxine leave a farewell message to the Community? Why didn't she tell people she was leaving the JoS and leaving Cobra as the new head of the JoS? From knowing Maxine for years she would have put a message out to the groups announcing her leaving and appointing someone else as the new head of the JoS. Its like someone just pushed her out of the way and now does want anyone to ask questions.

I don't have to like Maxine to notice the obvious. The more obvious is Cobra attempted to cover up the fact Maxine just vanished so he could trick people into thinking he was doing what Maxine wanted while its only him.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:03 pm
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:59 pm -----------------

wait till you see when i publish what Maxine said of don and what kind of a rat he is, lol. Maxine friends?

Maxine spoke of this rat in the lowest words, esp in 2019. i have proof.

He is really the rattiest person you ever seen.
Maxine is a Rat from the sewers
siatris

Post by siatris »

his game is ANY GAME that will destroy the JoS at any cost necessary of lying, kiking to pretend he is the good kike, and that cobra vs maxine while maxine gave him full control willingly.

he claims maxine died then maxine left then cobra did this did that...

just any lie to float his sunk boat...lol

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:59 pm Completely disagree with the original post, all what cobra does is lick Maxine´s boots. You are trying to turn this into a Maxine´s vs cobra thing. And you are complaining about Cobra being in charge of the JOS, making it seems like you want the JOS back.

´´poor Maxine, cobra doesn´t let her enter the forum´´.This is a joke What is your game?

siatris

Post by siatris »

she's rising Kundalini and u're dying in sewers, rats.

don tried to con her and she fucked don, because she knows what a fake one he was.

everyone else did the same because they knew of that rat you call your friend. even i...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

This is how i feel when I read Siatris' posts. Just a bag of hot air... the emptiest drum also beats the loudest.

HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:00 pm Cobra is hiding something about Maxine just vanishing without a word. That is why he still attempts to silence by fear anyone who asks about this. What is Cobra hiding? And why?

Maxine never made him the head of the JoS, he just acts like he is. Now if Maxine just left the way Cobra claims then why didn't Maxine leave a farewell message to the Community? Why didn't she tell people she was leaving the JoS and leaving Cobra as the new head of the JoS? From knowing Maxine for years she would have put a message out to the groups announcing her leaving and appointing someone else as the new head of the JoS. Its like someone just pushed her out of the way and now does want anyone to ask questions.

For me it seems she did not wanted to post there anymore and then for people not to stop engaging in the Rituals and the forums, Cobra kept it going without explaining anything.