The Gods Said That" As Done By Jews - a sermon by cobra.

BirdofFreedom

Re: The Gods Said That" As Done By Jews - a sermon by cobra.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:44 pm rather than do what an HP is supposed to do according to jos, that being to guide and help others he instead insulted Accelerator666 and regarded his post as 'for garbage, confused and inaccurate.' and 'created out of a horse's ass, and it's worthless and confused, same as yourself. '
Here's another follow up on what cobra said to that person.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p367328
cobra wrote:Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:46 amI know how that is, recently dedicated, 1 or 2 years in dedication, and the evil High Priest is your obstacle to your supreme Tutankhamen/High Priest of Heliopolis/Ruler of the Universe , which you must have become 1-2 weeks ago.

HP not understand, cause HP bad man. So HP is no good man. Is bad man.

Regardless, you got to ask the HP because unfortunately, HP doesn't understand Tutankhamen so so great. HP not talk with kods, because HP bad. We wuz Tutankhamen n shiet. 1-2 weeks later, you'll be Adolf Hitler of course. But evil HP not understand...Because evil...Maybe reptilian!! HP not accept I wuz Tutankhamen n shiet... No accept!! Evil Evil!!

We wuz Tutankhamen n shiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tutankhamen intelligent, know all. Lucifer friend of Tutankhamen, best friend forever, priest bad, Lucifer not talk to Priest, because Tutankhamen sad.

All is nuttin, zero is every-ting, ting ting tang tong, Priest not know - Tutankhamen STRONK, Mao Zedong, etc, and HP is bad, me Tutankhamen. Ok?
Here you can see the 'HP' which according to the JOS is supposed to guide and support people casually mocking a person in a derogatory way.
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:30 pm
Snakeway wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:29 pm I noticed whenever they say ''Azazel'' they mean Maxine and themselves and their own Ideas and desires. Makes me wonder if they ever interacted with Azazel at least once in their lives. I don't know why they choosed this demon to do this
Azazel could be an imposter entity, considering that maxine said in the final rtr quote "SPECIAL THANKS TO AZAZEL WHO ORGANIZED THIS PROJECT AND GAVE US THIS KNOWLEDGE."
again this entity "Azazel" oversaw the creation of the f-rtr the same way cobra says "Azazel" oversaw some of his other projects like his numerology post.

There's this picture where a person was explaining that maxine was having 'sex' with an entity called "Azazel":
mx1.PNG
https://factsofjos.angelfire.com/maxine.html
The ancients we're not hung up about sex. It's one of the most joyful things in the world. It is a part of being liberated from the confines of Modern civilization. On other planets it's not something to be shy about (including my home planet)

I defend Maxine.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Patriot wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:45 pm
Snakeway wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:29 pm I noticed whenever they say ''Azazel'' they mean Maxine and themselves and their own Ideas and desires. Makes me wonder if they ever interacted with Azazel at least once in their lives. I don't know why they choosed this demon to do this
Azazel could be an imposter entity, considering that maxine said in the final rtr quote "SPECIAL THANKS TO AZAZEL WHO ORGANIZED THIS PROJECT AND GAVE US THIS KNOWLEDGE."
again this entity "Azazel" oversaw the creation of the f-rtr the same way cobra says "Azazel" oversaw some of his other projects like his numerology post.

There's this picture where a person was explaining that maxine was having 'sex' with an entity called "Azazel":
mx1.PNG
The ancients we're not hung up about sex. It's one of the most joyful things in the world. It is a part of being liberated from the confines of Modern civilization. On other planets it's not something to be shy about (including my home planet)

I defend Maxine.
You defend Maxine making up fake stories about experiences with demons. How could she free a Demon who is much more powerfull than her?
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Snakeway wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:06 pm

mx1.PNG

I defend Maxine.
You defend Maxine making up fake stories about experiences with demons. How could she free a Demon who is much more powerfull than her?
It's about freeing that demon on the earth plane or dimension. It's better for someone here to do it and no not just anyone can do it. You need powerful advanced soul. Like Maxine was. She is a hero and savior of earth.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Patriot wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:27 pm

I defend Maxine.

It's about freeing that demon on the earth plane or dimension. It's better for someone here to do it and no not just anyone can do it. You need powerful advanced soul. Like Maxine was. She is a hero and savior of earth.
And when Maxine Flarts it smells good?
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Snakeway wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:12 pm
Patriot wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:27 pm

And when Maxine Flarts it smells good?
The "flarts" smelling like flowers and the shitteth being pure gold is one of the high vedic siddhis. Maxine may have achieved this.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

your 'hero and saviour of earth' is deceased, sorry to tell you
https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/find/a ... DSTebaUyJd
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

are we sure she is Andrea Herrington?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:13 pm are we sure she is Andrea Herrington?
People who say she is dead want to protect Maxine and like Maxine, because Maxine wants to be left alone
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

your 'hero and saviour of earth' is deceased, sorry to tell you. She is beyond wanting to be 'left alone'.
https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/find/a ... DSTebaUyJd
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition