Retards return

KorvusTheRaven

Re: Retards return

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:11 pm Ps don't forget to add it to your signature ;) the pilot part

are you asking me what am I am doing productive? You started with thw wrong question, is so irrelevant. I really don't know why you are not giving a fair credit to jos it's been part of your past for years. It was a decision you made. Aww you don't like cherries anymore and yoi swear at cherries. Move on. Buy bananas. Everybody is experimenting different stages. What's the point of you, looking back and spitting?

What sis what tempting what the hell? Speak whatever you have in your mind anyway! What the hell is wrong with you people?
So you're doing nothing productive, thanks for clarifying. Why would I give credit to a period of my life and the lives of many others that turned out to be the biggest mistake and waste of time we've ever experienced? We want revenge. That's why we still give a fuck.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:42 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:11 pm Ps don't forget to add it to your signature ;) the pilot part

are you asking me what am I am doing productive? You started with thw wrong question, is so irrelevant. I really don't know why you are not giving a fair credit to jos it's been part of your past for years. It was a decision you made. Aww you don't like cherries anymore and yoi swear at cherries. Move on. Buy bananas. Everybody is experimenting different stages. What's the point of you, looking back and spitting?

What sis what tempting what the hell? Speak whatever you have in your mind anyway! What the hell is wrong with you people?
So you're doing nothing productive, thanks for clarifying. Why would I give credit to a period of my life and the lives of many others that turned out to be the biggest mistake and waste of time we've ever experienced? We want revenge. That's why we still give a fuck.
Why are you so insisting on my productivity here, you are so strange; what has this to do with anything. Ok I understand this has to do with you being very proud of your licence lol. Keep on reminding us. ;)

Sorry pal but you are silly and infantile.

And by the way I was never here to be in any competition with anyone, bro. If it makes you feel good, great. I have no need to share my achievements -That's not the point!!!!! But again, since you sound overall infantile, I will stop here.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:42 pm

The best revenge is not giving a fuck, living your life happiest and most productive than they ever will be. Service to Satan/gods is the same as Service to your Self. That includes what I said. Because you aren't there or in contact on some personal level, trying to get revenge without personal contact or connection don't really work. Throwing curses at people you don't know is rather ugh....

One has to think of the big picture. so instead if you can't attack them personally, then whatever religion or path you have is being attacked. So if you are following Jewish system or any infiltrating Jews did to any system you should be aware that whatever method you use can be used against you because throwing curses at Jews and their system of magic to be destroyed can also be used against them. This includes wiccanese magic, or any system altered by Jews. So this is why my favorite system of magic is chaos magic and using Shamanism maybe.

So if you are going to use the ONA current (order of nine angles) that JoS uses, which anything Jewish is Magian according ONA. So if you are getting attacked or feel attacked using such a system, then you obviously are still in the loop of Jewish influence. So ONA is parasitic in nature run by reptilians. Like the need to conquer. Which is obviously the "enemy" because the god of the Bible is just as bad. Killing in the name of God. JoS members claiming to be SS that act like Jewish, or like the god of the Bible and all the shit I been seeing them think being gay or trans is unnatural, holy crap that's not very satanic. So my point is ONA run by Jews is obviously meant for self destruction. JoS incorporating Jewish rituals obviously headed to a unfavorable path. So if you have a different system or methodology that doesn't include the ONA-Nazi/zion dichotomy, it's safe to say you don't need to worry.

So attacking someone's religion, may mess with their programming and repressed states and make someone go crazy. But attacking people who have done nothing to you personally and are generally decent members of society ... Got another thing coming
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:15 pm So if you are going to use the ONA current (order of nine angles) that JoS uses, which anything Jewish is Magian according ONA. So if you are getting attacked or feel attacked using such a system, then you obviously are still in the loop of Jewish influence. So ONA is parasitic in nature run by reptilians. Like the need to conquer. Which is obviously the "enemy" because the god of the Bible is just as bad. Killing in the name of God. JoS members claiming to be SS that act like Jewish, or like the god of the Bible and all the shit I been seeing them think being gay or trans is unnatural, holy crap that's not very satanic. So my point is ONA run by Jews is obviously meant for self destruction. JoS incorporating Jewish rituals obviously headed to a unfavorable path. So if you have a different system or methodology that doesn't include the ONA-Nazi/zion dichotomy, it's safe to say you don't need to worry.

So attacking someone's religion, may mess with their programming and repressed states and make someone go crazy. But attacking people who have done nothing to you personally and are generally decent members of society ... Got another thing coming
What the fuck are you talking about? How does anything that I've ever said on this topic relate to the ONA, and why would I ever entertain the notion of a group that promotes and buys into FBI honeypots?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:34 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:15 pm So if you are going to use the ONA current (order of nine angles) that JoS uses, which anything Jewish is Magian according ONA. So if you are getting attacked or feel attacked using such a system, then you obviously are still in the loop of Jewish influence. So ONA is parasitic in nature run by reptilians. Like the need to conquer. Which is obviously the "enemy" because the god of the Bible is just as bad. Killing in the name of God. JoS members claiming to be SS that act like Jewish, or like the god of the Bible and all the shit I been seeing them think being gay or trans is unnatural, holy crap that's not very satanic. So my point is ONA run by Jews is obviously meant for self destruction. JoS incorporating Jewish rituals obviously headed to a unfavorable path. So if you have a different system or methodology that doesn't include the ONA-Nazi/zion dichotomy, it's safe to say you don't need to worry.

What the fuck are you talking about? How does anything that I've ever said on this topic relate to the ONA, and why would I ever entertain the notion of a group that promotes and buys into FBI honeypots?
I wasn't talking about you.... I'm referring to JoSers using the ONA or anyone using it.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood