The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

KorvusTheRaven

Re: The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:26 pm How fucking hypocrite of you Again to affirm that Satan wasn't there for you when in fact you are doing just fine.

What's this bullshit with dangerous neighbourhoods, so what? What's this drama with poverty? So fucking what? These Are THE TIMES that any successful person appreciate the most and look upon with nostalgia. These are the types of situation that makes one strong. I pity people who grew up in a bubble, in rich families, away from 'any dangers' or any hardship, they have not learned anyting, they do not appreciate anything.

Life is hard, nature is what it is. you are a weak willed individual, *pussy in name and nature*. You are buffoon. Most probably filled with negativity due to envy or some other shit for Cobra.
How about go down there and see for yourself just how bad it is? Go rent a house and act a fool. Maybe borrow from the Mafia, they won't gun you down over missed debts...Get stomped by some crips because you're white, get hassled by bored cops because of where you live, get stabbed by some homeless guy because he thinks you're the Xenomorph from Alien? How about watching a heroin junkie die on the street while nobody does anything, and then when the paramedics arrive with the Narcan, the addict attacks them for "ruining his high"? How about holding your dying best friend in your arms because he had a drug problem you didn't even know about? Ever watch a person die? I've seen it, shit's gut-wrenching.

So don't talk shit unless you're ready to catch some fucking hands because if you said that to my face, that I'm weak-willed for not staying in the ghetto, I would've beaten you half to death.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:38 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:13 pm What made you finally decide to leave JoS just wondering
Look at the world around you. We have Europe at war, Putin's threatening nukes, China's about to invade Taiwan, and the United States is getting ready to fall apart. Is this "saving the world"? Is this stopping the jew? Sure doesn't look like it to me, so why go out and perform a ritual said to take away the jew's power 10 times a day (or 50, with some of these zealots), if it's clearly not working?

And so-called "Satanists" I've spoken to from that website turn out to be lying, cheating hypocrites, every single time. Every one of them is either diagnosed schizophrenic, bipolar, or on a heavy amount of drugs to the point where their brains are completely damaged. Cobra, the narcissist, knows that these are the easiest people to control and brainwash because they lack the mental faculties to recognize and oppose this.

I grew up and lived in some of the worst areas in my city, where you would hear and witness drive-by shootings, robberies, muggings, stabbings, and beatings. I almost brushed with death on many occasions, was Satan looking out for me? I fucking doubt it. Was anyone looking out for me? Absolutely not. The moment I cut faith out of my life and focused on myself, my own physical efforts, and my own well-being is the moment I rose up from rock bottom, got the fuck out of the city, and live a semi-comfortable life out in the countryside, and of course, some of you know what I do for a living nowadays. The way I was going, even under Satan's watch, I was either going to be murdered, or in prison for murdering somebody else. So who's to say I wasn't acting under my own thoughts and living under my own actions the whole time?
I don’t think you’re him you don’t type like it.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm I don’t think you’re him you don’t type like it.
Who else do you think I'd be, fucking Shadowcat? I've been confused for her like 10 times already

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:07 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm I don’t think you’re him you don’t type like it.
Who else do you think I'd be, fucking Shadowcat? I've been confused for her like 10 times already
No but for some reason you made a name that will mislead people into thinking that instead of being STR on this forum
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:08 pm No but for some reason you made a name that will mislead people into thinking that instead of being STR on this forum
That's your bad judgement, not mine.

If I wanted to impersonate Shadowcat, my name would *be* Shadowcat, not ShadowC137.

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:08 pm No but for some reason you made a name that will mislead people into thinking that instead of being STR on this forum

If I wanted to impersonate Shadowcat, my name would *be* Shadowcat, not ShadowC137.
Lol whatever dude it seems odd that’s all
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

WC?

Ok.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:18 pm

WC?

Ok.
My bad. However you are still a pussy.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:20 pm My bad. However you are still a pussy.
Why don't you send me your home address and I'll show you what a pussy looks like?

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:26 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:20 pm My bad. However you are still a pussy.
Why don't you send me your home address and I'll show you what a pussy looks like?
This is SO hilarious to the point of PURE RETARDATION 🤣