Unity/Isolation

AnonPoster

Re: Unity/Isolation

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:54 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:44 am I already replied to this, they believe they know better and what is best for me and want the best for me,
I was already aware of what you said, whether or not they believed themselves right or not simply didn't have much relevance in the points that i made.
It's the fact that they're able to affect you in the way they did.
You are not making sense, if you voice something your friends don't believe to be right your friends will affect you no matter who you are or how you deal with it.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:16 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:44 am I already replied to this, they believe they know better and what is best for me and want the best for me,
I was already aware of what you said, whether or not they believed themselves right or not simply didn't have much relevance in the points that i made.
You are not making sense, if you voice something your friends don't believe to be right your friends will affect you no matter who you are or how you deal with it.
No, people can change their opinion and beliefs.
You simply need to give them proof.

You said before that you told them the vax kills, you also said that they took the vax and they're fine.
They have 1st hand experience that you're wrong, so why would they change their opinion on the vax when they're living proof that you're wrong?

As for having to deal with it, i already acknowledged this in my previous reply.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:53 am

This is my point, I will waste time and energy giving them proof at the very least, this considering there won't be other problems they may cause even with their good intentions. If I were alone I would spend zero energygiving them proof, and could use this energy in something that would elevate me instead
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:02 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:53 am

This is my point, I will waste time and energy giving them proof at the very least, this considering there won't be other problems they may cause even with their good intentions. If I were alone I would spend zero energygiving them proof, and could use this energy in something that would elevate me instead
Is it really a waste of time?
In life many good things require some sort of work/effort to attain it.

And like i pointed out before people are much stronger when they work together with others.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I think it is , unless the other party recognize your authority and put you in a position of teatcher. In the case you create an organization and accept people who want to follow it could work too. In the other cases it's a waste of time and I would rather meditate
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

In the past there was a group called the SIDF that was officially part of the jos, the co-founder of the SIDF spoke out against cobra's tyranny and incompetence.
and was then denounced by cobra, because having a free thought to express one's opinion is apparently not allowed and those who do are considered enemies according to cobra.
Even in the past cobra's ego had been rather fragile, and it can been seen today with is incessant need to have total and complete control over all SS to dictate the flow of information and prevent people from becoming independent of the jos.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161004092 ... 14403.html
web.archive.org_web_20161004092811_http___josministries.prophpbb.com_topic14403.html - Copy.png
web.archive.org_web_20161004092811_http___josministries.prophpbb.com_topic14403.html - Copy.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 176 times