Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

JOSER

Re: Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

Post by JOSER »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:22 am
JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:09 am I DONATE MONTHLY AND WILL CONTINUE.

THE JOS IS AN EMPIRE.[/u][/b]
Or as pootin would say

“An empire of lies”.

But keep donating idiot so that blahbra can continue to be a 30 year old NEET.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD HE IS VERY SUCCESSFUL.

YOU ARE THE NEET HERE.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

shadowc137 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:22 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:35 pm there will be no nuclear war
But you're not denying full civilization collapse
That was me on the AnonPoster account. I must have had a brain fart.

Not denying. It has been collapsing slowly already. The decay of western civilistion by others, for one thing, has been happening for ages already. Unless you mean a sudden quick forced collapse, instead of the continuation of this slow-burn collapse.
shitposterInquisitor

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:08 pm
Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm The jewish civilization will collapse, I don't see a problem
and Cobra can't even do a money ritual. You guys are pathetic giving him money that you need for your own survival.
Money isn't a problem for JoS and its servers. Before anyone cries about Cobra "begging for money" - that is one post from what I've seen, and the donations bit on the JoS site is not a massive point. It people scroll through, they can see it, and they can choose to donate or not.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 pm
Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm The jewish civilization will collapse, I don't see a problem
and Cobra can't even do a money ritual. You guys are pathetic giving him money that you need for your own survival.
You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off
Those of us who know how to can ride the waves, preferably on a surfboard, or a jet ski for those with arthritis. Those who don't know how to, and don't want to know how to, might drown, or at least be panicking in the water.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 pm You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off
What are you doing to fix the world? Oh yeah, you're chanting nonstop in the enemy's language, doing more to hurt yourself than help anyone else.
I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around
Nearly all of which does not go to the people/service that those charities are supposed to be supporting. There have been so many charities for a long time, and still nothing has improved. Only individual lives might have been a bit better or some smaller things. On the grand scale of civilisation, it has got more worse than better, overall.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:22 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around
Congratulations, you've just been abused as a tax deduction. You've officially paid more taxes than Elon Musk to the same jewish system you claim to be destroying. How's it feel dumbass?
Oh come on. You are better than that!!!

Seek to get actively involved in whatever cause you belive in (we have way too many you can pick up from) and let's move the world forward. It's that fuckin simple!
Nah. I might agree with shadowc137.
shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around
Congratulations, you've just been abused as a tax deduction. You've officially paid more taxes than Elon Musk to the same jewish system you claim to be destroying. How's it feel dumbass?
It's like the lottery. That's a tax on stupid people. Charities are - mostly - bullshit. As I said, so much money pumped into so many charities, and things still got worse more than better.
shitposterInquisitor

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:04 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:13 pm

What are you doing to fix the world? Oh yeah, you're chanting nonstop in the enemy's language, doing more to hurt yourself than help anyone else.
I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around

CONGRATULATION YOU ARE A TRUE JOY OF SATAN MEMBER BROTHER.

THEY CRY, WE BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
OK, now I jump on the bandwagon - a poster claiming to be of JoS saying that someone who gives a large amount of money to something makes that person truly of that thing! Oh... My eyes are streaming! Where's that word... It's a tree... a species of tree... Yew, or something? Yeah, we'll go with that one. What are yew talking about? Money = great member. Go back to church and steal off the poor, damning Robin Hood in the imaginations of youngsters.
shitposterInquisitor

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:07 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 pm

You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off

ALL OF COBRAS ENEMIES ARE PUSSIES AND WIMPS. THEY ATTACK WITH FAKE TRICKS, COBRA SAYS IT PROUD AND LOUD.

THE JOS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER. I AM A NEW PERSON SINCE JOINING.

JOIN JOS OR FALL LOW!

WE HAVE RIGHTS TO HAVE YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE AND KIKES!
You "have ignorant people and kikes"? Maybe you should let them go.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:22 am
JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:09 am I DONATE MONTHLY AND WILL CONTINUE.

THE JOS IS AN EMPIRE.[/u][/b]
Or as pootin would say

“An empire of lies”.

But keep donating idiot so that blahbra can continue to be a 30 year old NEET.
Prove it.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:33 am OK, now I jump on the bandwagon - a poster claiming to be of JoS saying that someone who gives a large amount of money to something makes that person truly of that thing! Oh... My eyes are streaming! Where's that word... It's a tree... a species of tree... Yew, or something? Yeah, we'll go with that one. What are yew talking about? Money = great member. Go back to church and steal off the poor, damning Robin Hood in the imaginations of youngsters.
It's a cult, plain and simple. It's not even a based cult, not even close. O9A is more based than this, and they're cringe as shit too.

Also whatever happened to "We do not proselytize" written in plain English on the FUCKING HOMEPAGE??

Even Maxine knew that a convert wasn't a convert because he/she was preached to. Would you convert to Islam if some dude preached to you about Allah all day? No.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ