For priests/admins

KorvusTheRaven

Re: For priests/admins

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:13 am There are only 2 sides
One is with Satan and the Demons or with the enemy
I guess you decided already
Don't bring that "you're with us or you're with the terrorists" crap here, George Bush. There are more philosophies, more ways of life, and more ways to thinking than just "Satanism vs Judaism". Your cult mentality is showing again.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Psychotron wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:30 am There are only 2 sides
JoS says shit like this and then goes “We’Re nOt A CuLt!!!”
LOL.....
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Psychotron wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:30 am There are only 2 sides
JoS says shit like this and then goes “We’Re nOt A CuLt!!!”
If you're going to quote someone, quote the correct username.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“The sooner you understand that this forum was created purely to splinter the Satanic community, the better.”

The 'satanic community'? Which one would that be? There's so many and most of them aren't here. It's the jos community that's here. That's why you're here.

“That is why all the heads, or other prominent members, are content with the nonstop drama and lack of content, almost like they would rather it instead.”

Tell me, what would you do? Moderate the shit out of everybody posting to cut out all the 'nonstop drama'? Like Cobra? And then be a 'tyrant censoring free speech'? This is the double edged sword of freedom. There are those who will be asinine with nothing positive to contribute.

If you want to see more varied content, start writing some!!!
Everybody here has the choice. Instead of writing to complain and criticize, write to provide new content about other subjects. I would personally welcome this.

“Perhaps I should start my own forum intended on combatting cult activity of any kind.”
I think taking initiative to try to make a positive difference is something to be encouraged and applauded. Go for it!

“Anything can become a cult, the x politcal party, the local yoga center, a fashion brand, a business group. People wants to belong to something”

Its true anything can become cult-like, but real cults do extreme damage psychologically and mentally. The jos is one of those malignant tumours. I know of ex members who have tried to kill themselves over being excommunicated. Its not a joke. I started this place to try to do something about that.

It's true people want something to believe in, in fact, its also true that the majority of people who get caught up in a real cult are actually caring people who want to make a positive difference in the world. They CARE. Unfortunately, there are those lizards in human form who will cynically and knowingly take advantage of this proclivity; setting themselves up in personality cults to reap their victims.

“T4s is an extension of Jos. Built by ex members, from jos members donations so will FOREVER carry this imprint”

Stop pushing tired bullshit that this space was created from jos member donations. NOT TRUE. I have paid and continue to pay for everything.

“think about it like the worse of the worse of rebels and unconventional ones”

Satan is the ultimate unconventional rebel – I'll take that, thanks!

Let me reiterate:
T4S IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF THE JoS.
WE DO NOT support nazi cult mentality.

The T4S was intended for people attempting to GET OUT of cult mentality, a place to decompress, where they can talk and exchange experiences. One of the signs of a cult is that only 'right think' is allowed. Anybody who isn't with the herd is considered the enemy. People are traumatized.

“Yeah. This forum was created as a reaction to JoS. It is for anyone to come on and cry like little pussies.”

It's called trauma, people need to be able to talk about it. That's not “crying like pussies.” It's (hopefully) about healing.
This is (I think) why we see a majority of topics relating to the jos. It's natural and to be expected as people are decompressing; though it is my hope to see more posting about other topics as we go on; YES, definitely I would love to see that.

“There are only 2 sides
One is with Satan and the Demons or with the enemy”

This it's my way or the highway and 'eternal damnation' is super manipulative. It's standard cult bullshit. They see everybody who's not part of the 'in' club as being 'the enemy'.

I encourage all the people who are being wallflowers right now; if you want to see more varied and spiritual content, PLEASE START CREATING SOME. Be the solution. Don't be like trolls who only write to complain, denigrate, name call and criticize. Thats easy to do. Like this:

“Think about this place like a black hole. Darkness is light turned inside out.”

This is actually a pretty good joke, this is, but he got it backwards! I'd have to say the real black hole is cobras asshole – where some people have gotten their noses stuck, apparently :)

“JoS does not recognise T4S as any part of JoS whatsoever.”

THANK YOU. I don't either :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition