The Secret Covenant - ET MO Outlined

BlackOrbit666

Re: The Secret Covenant - ET MO Outlined

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:26 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:05 am LOL
Happy New Year!!
I've had a lot of bad experience with women and I kept trying everything. Different approaches, changing myself. All those who say I will find someone or whatever are already in relationships and it further gives more negative re-enforcement. Then people tell me to stop looking, love doesn't come when you stop looking, it's saying that you will get a job when you stop looking for one lol. The others say I am probably not meant to find anyone. Really... Who says that shit to someone.

So I've also had others tell me I get rejected because I'm trans man and not a *real* man, that's outright disrespectful and invalidation. It's like castration by force. So I've done everything, from changing myself, my outlooks, magic, manipulation.

So I have come down to a conclusion. It's definitely not me, a lot of people directed that I'm the problem and this constantly gets thrown in my face. So the truth is, it's not me at all. Society is fucked up and still plagued with Judeo-Christianity and how many people are so engrained with this is unbelievable. A lot of people function off of it at a subconscious habitual level whether they believe it or not. This has to go back to our ancestors.

The resurgence of the population, ending institution of marriage which stems mostly to continue a family, marriage is nothing more than telling someone you have sex with that person yet also work together and awareness of trans individuals is a return to Nature Herself. Ancient tribes were aware of this, Nature is not clear cut and dry. Native Americans have two spirit people. In fact a lot of tribes in ancient cultures were aware of us and accepted us as natural part and considered us DIVINE!! What did Judeo-Christianity do? Murder.

My point is, all this bullshit nonsense about how I'm the problem is perpetuating the judeo-,Christian shit. Another thing that this sick religion or whatever it is, sets someone up to be abused mentally and emotionally. Like if I have a reaction we are expected not to react and "turn the other cheek", that's fuckin abuse!

No longer will I sit back and let this happen. This needs to be brought to awareness. Because it's exposing the damaging effects of the enemy program and making it hard to find love, they are either in this program or the women claiming to be open minded non binary or "feminist" to date someone like me yet claims to be poly and have other severe issues, is just as bad and makes it hard to find anyone REAL, genuine and somewhat stable.

So I'm bitching about it because I'm tired of everyone trying to defend abusive behavior and say I'm the issue!!!!!

This may ruffle some feathers, but my intention is to cause self reflection and thinking.
Here you meet me, and I do not think you are the issue.

I understand your hatred about Judeo-Christianity, just by looking at their books and you will see up that they promote incestuous relations, murder, treason and a lot of crimes.

You will get that type of woman who will like you, after all, if you found a message of mines in which I quoted you, I clearly stated in it that you will find a female soul mate.

One thing for sure is that you clearly need to stay away from the Sigma Male videos on Instagram or Timtok.

Those are very nocive as they take the only me thing way too intense and in an exaggerated extreme.

One shall not be coerced psychologically by any of the videos presented of so called rich Sigma guys.

We need to learn that we may not find a female partner now, but, with working on what we have problems with, physiologically or psychologically, we will succeed in finding our partner.

Astrology study is also helpful as you can find out the native zodiac sign and ascendant and descendant of your partner who will you choose.

Or if you chose her already you need to k ow a lot of things about her.

For example, people that are in Cancer zodiac sign and have as ascendant the Scorpio sign those people, especially due to their ascendant sign take emotions very deeply and care a lot about sexuality.

It is like sexuality covers up a lot of their thoughts.

You need to be careful with those types of people as they are very affected by actions that make break their feelings.

They feel deeply after all.

Now I do not know what will your partners zodiac sign will be and which ascendant and descendant it has, but you need to know this information since it will help you a lot in the future.

On a more physical approach: you should start with conversations and with normal, common, not on the mainstream media girls.

Start with normal conversation and be a gentleman.

Once you will build up a connection based on trust, mutual respect and true love, you will succeed in your mission.

One thing for sure: ignore what the others such as bullies and envying neighbours say to you, they are just trying to get you disempowered by your physical abilities and magical abilities like talking to Demons or the Gods.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Happy New Year!!
I've had a lot of bad experience with women and I kept trying everything. Different approaches, changing myself. All those who say I will find someone or whatever are already in relationships and it further gives more negative re-enforcement. Then people tell me to stop looking, love doesn't come when you stop looking, it's saying that you will get a job when you stop looking for one lol. The others say I am probably not meant to find anyone. Really... Who says that shit to someone.

So I've also had others tell me I get rejected because I'm trans man and not a *real* man, that's outright disrespectful and invalidation. It's like castration by force. So I've done everything, from changing myself, my outlooks, magic, manipulation.

So I have come down to a conclusion. It's definitely not me, a lot of people directed that I'm the problem and this constantly gets thrown in my face. So the truth is, it's not me at all. Society is fucked up and still plagued with Judeo-Christianity and how many people are so engrained with this is unbelievable. A lot of people function off of it at a subconscious habitual level whether they believe it or not. This has to go back to our ancestors.

The resurgence of the population, ending institution of marriage which stems mostly to continue a family, marriage is nothing more than telling someone you have sex with that person yet also work together and awareness of trans individuals is a return to Nature Herself. Ancient tribes were aware of this, Nature is not clear cut and dry. Native Americans have two spirit people. In fact a lot of tribes in ancient cultures were aware of us and accepted us as natural part and considered us DIVINE!! What did Judeo-Christianity do? Murder.

My point is, all this bullshit nonsense about how I'm the problem is perpetuating the judeo-,Christian shit. Another thing that this sick religion or whatever it is, sets someone up to be abused mentally and emotionally. Like if I have a reaction we are expected not to react and "turn the other cheek", that's fuckin abuse!

No longer will I sit back and let this happen. This needs to be brought to awareness. Because it's exposing the damaging effects of the enemy program and making it hard to find love, they are either in this program or the women claiming to be open minded non binary or "feminist" to date someone like me yet claims to be poly and have other severe issues, is just as bad and makes it hard to find anyone REAL, genuine and somewhat stable.

So I'm bitching about it because I'm tired of everyone trying to defend abusive behavior and say I'm the issue!!!!!

This may ruffle some feathers, but my intention is to cause self reflection and thinking.
As a complementary note, you should work on summoning Aphrodite.

She is the Greek Goddess of Love and relationship matters.

Or, you can invoke Hera, the Godess of Marriages, Family and Home space.

Be sure to be respectful and talk to them nicely, whatever your needs are, and most importantly, you can offer too something in return to the Godess you invoked.

Just be sure everything is safe and ok

Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:00 pm
Happy New Year!!

Be sure to be respectful and talk to them nicely, whatever your needs are, and most importantly, you can offer too something in return to the Godess you invoked.

Hello and thank you so much for your response and understanding. That's so strange because I was just asking for assistance mentally on these issues. I suppose working with them both might be beneficial? Because I don't want to end up.with a female partner who is a phone sex operator or someone who is into polyamorus relationships. Etc

The Sigma Alpha Male videos and books similar are garbage. Agreed 100%. And books related to such is complete garbage. I'm tired of it. I'm by nature not an "asshole", but I don't put up with shit either.

Regardless I got no issue starting a normal conversation and going on initial dates, but what I keep running into are females who want free meals and free rides, if I don't give them anything like that they want nothing to do with me. This stems from a enemy programming of Judeo-Christianity especially when men rules over women and usually the man is one of POWER. Women are attracted to POWER usually not for a good reason because they are needy but people argue this has to do what women are *supposed* to be programmed for in their biology. Like another example is people use the excuse of biology for women who depends on a man that has alpha traits and wants to be *owned* or controlled which explains the phenomenon of why women are attracted to bad boys/assholes, be provides/protect with nasty character traits. Nature says in the animal kingdom the female often can be seen as INDEPENDENT of males and raise the litter of cubs, even in a pride of lions, the females, direct, they hunt, they do all the work! The males protects and babysit the cubs. So this is normal, and not just a feminist thing. it's an example.

My point is there is no money being spent on the females. The women are supposedly feel empowered. But the males must have strength, courage to be able to stand WITH her like in a pride of lions. I liken the relationship is balanced and a partnership.

This Judeo-Christian problem and the popular notion needs to fucking end. So what's the problem? Love sadly isn't present because most don't want a relationship, they don't care about anything but themselves thanks to fucked up enemy programming.

Oh so thanks for telling me I'm not the issue. So because of what I presented I'm sure as Aphrodite or Hera are goddesses and not controlled by anyone , I definitely will be keeping that in mind.
I definitely want love and a long term monogamous relationship.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:32 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:00 pm

Hello and thank you so much for your response and understanding. That's so strange because I was just asking for assistance mentally on these issues. I suppose working with them both might be beneficial? Because I don't want to end up.with a female partner who is a phone sex operator or someone who is into polyamorus relationships. Etc

The Sigma Alpha Male videos and books similar are garbage. Agreed 100%. And books related to such is complete garbage. I'm tired of it. I'm by nature not an "asshole", but I don't put up with shit either.

Regardless I got no issue starting a normal conversation and going on initial dates, but what I keep running into are females who want free meals and free rides, if I don't give them anything like that they want nothing to do with me. This stems from a enemy programming of Judeo-Christianity especially when men rules over women and usually the man is one of POWER. Women are attracted to POWER usually not for a good reason because they are needy but people argue this has to do what women are *supposed* to be programmed for in their biology. Like another example is people use the excuse of biology for women who depends on a man that has alpha traits and wants to be *owned* or controlled which explains the phenomenon of why women are attracted to bad boys/assholes, be provides/protect with nasty character traits. Nature says in the animal kingdom the female often can be seen as INDEPENDENT of males and raise the litter of cubs, even in a pride of lions, the females, direct, they hunt, they do all the work! The males protects and babysit the cubs. So this is normal, and not just a feminist thing. it's an example.

My point is there is no money being spent on the females. The women are supposedly feel empowered. But the males must have strength, courage to be able to stand WITH her like in a pride of lions. I liken the relationship is balanced and a partnership.

This Judeo-Christian problem and the popular notion needs to fucking end. So what's the problem? Love sadly isn't present because most don't want a relationship, they don't care about anything but themselves thanks to fucked up enemy programming.

Oh so thanks for telling me I'm not the issue. So because of what I presented I'm sure as Aphrodite or Hera are goddesses and not controlled by anyone , I definitely will be keeping that in mind.
I definitely want love and a long term monogamous relationship.
First of all, no problems :) If I have the necessary competency to answer, I will sure be glad to be of help

You should work on both problems you might have, mental and physical, as you will eventually repair them both.

You, again, are not the issue in thus, it is just the fact that, like you have said, vicious Christian programming is affecting women these days.

It is very stressful of course, to see that women who are very beautiful both physically and psychologically tend to be attracted by the bad boys or the thugs that we see in television movies.

You are correct, I would not like to end up with a female who is a phone sex operator or who is into polyamorous relationships.

A soul mate represents the person which is destined for you to be with you for eternity, through ups and downs, good and bad.

The masculine model shall have the force and power to stay with her, like in a pride of lions.

People often mistake financial power with physical power.

And by this I mean, some individuals may have very high financial power, but, they are physically incompetent! This is not good! What if the female needs HP that involves physical strength to be used, such as carrying out her bags if her back hurts really bad or she is sick and needs to stay and home, and the male cannot do the basic groceries?

If you want a long term and monogamous relationship, then I find it more appropriate to ask Hera, the Goddess of Marriages, Family and Home Space.

Also, I like that you understand that the Sigma male videos and books related to the content in such videos is just trash that doesn't do anything good :)

Ave Satanas