Witchy Things

AstroKid

Re: Witchy Things

Post by AstroKid »

Did you know that sex magic is one of the most powerful forms of magic? However, you can increase your magical power a thousand fold by harnessing the sexual power of others. This spell works exceptionally well when performed outside of a brother or a window of two lovers.

If you are looking to cast a spell when two people are having sex, you will need to take a few steps.

First, you should create a clear intention for the spell. Think about what you want the spell to do and create an affirmation or mantra to focus your energy.

Second, create a safe, comfortable space for the spell. This should be in a hidden place out of sight.

Third, make sure the other party is unsuspecting of your presence and intention to cast the spell.

Fourth, begin the spell. You should focus on the intention of the spell, sending energy in the form of chanting, visualization, or other techniques.

Fifth, end the spell with a closing ritual. This could include saying thank you and releasing the energy, or focusing on sending the energy into the universe.

Finally, cleanse the area and take time to reflect on the experience.

These spells can be used to manifest virtually anything (even curses) but for the sake of example I will use it for a love spell.

"Beneath the light of the full moon,
I call forth the powers of the earth,
To bring forth a love that will bloom,
From the depths of the universe.

With the fire of passion,
And the strength of a thousand stars,
I weave a spell of pure elation,
To bind two hearts that are afar.

Let the winds of destiny blow,
And the oceans of fate churn,
Bringing you to me, my love,
As we forever yearn.

With the ancient words I speak,
And the power that I wield,
I call forth your love, my sweet,
And forever our hearts will yield.

So mote it be, by the power of love,
May our hearts forever be entwined,
As we stand beneath the stars above,
In a love that is eternal and divine."
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Casting a spell in the rain can be a powerful way to tap into the energy of the natural world. Here are some tips and instructions for casting a spell in the rain:

Choose a location that is sheltered from the rain but still allows you to feel connected to the natural environment.

Gather your supplies, such as candles, herbs, crystals, and other ritual items.

Take a few moments to clear your mind and ground yourself in the moment.

Begin your ritual by invoking the elements of water, earth, and air.

Speak your spell out loud or in silence, depending on the type of spell you are casting.

Allow the rain to mix with your spell and to carry it out into the universe.

When you are finished, thank the elements for their support and end your ritual.

"By the power of the moon and the grace of the stars,
I call upon the elements to cleanse my heart.
May the winds of forgiveness blow away my resentment,
and the fires of redemption burn away my guilt.
With a pure and open heart, I forgive those who have wronged me,
and ask for forgiveness from those whom I have hurt.
This spell is cast, and so it shall be.
Forgiveness reigns and healing begins."
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

As a young woman, I struggled with feelings of emptiness and hopelessness. I felt disconnected from the world around me and had a difficult time finding any sense of purpose or fulfillment in my life. I had tried therapy and medication, but nothing seemed to provide the relief I was searching for.

It was during this time that I stumbled upon the practice of witchcraft. At first, I was skeptical and didn't know what to expect. But as I began to delve deeper into the world of spell-casting and ritual, I found myself feeling more and more connected to something greater than myself.

The practice of witchcraft gave me a sense of control and agency over my own life. I learned how to harness the power of the elements and the energy of the universe to manifest the changes I wanted to see in myself and in my life. I began to see myself as a powerful and capable individual, rather than a victim of circumstance.

But witchcraft wasn't just about self-empowerment for me; it also provided a sense of community and belonging. Through connecting with other practitioners and participating in group rituals, I found a sense of connection and support that I had been missing in my life.

Perhaps most importantly, witchcraft gave me a sense of hope. Through spell-casting and ritual, I was able to break free from negative patterns and beliefs that had been holding me back. I found a renewed sense of purpose and direction in my life, and the confidence to chase my dreams and aspirations.

Of course, my journey with witchcraft hasn't been without its challenges. There have been times when my spells haven't worked out as I had hoped, and I've had to learn to accept that sometimes things just don't go as planned. But even in those moments, I've found that the practice of witchcraft has given me the tools to cope with disappointment and to keep moving forward.

In short, witchcraft saved my life. It provided me with a sense of purpose, belonging, and hope when I felt lost and alone. It gave me the tools and the confidence to take control of my own life and to manifest the changes I wanted to see in myself and in the world around me.

I am forever grateful for the practice of witchcraft and the community of practitioners who have supported me along the way. If you're feeling lost or hopeless, I urge you to consider giving witchcraft a try. You never know what kind of transformation it may bring to your life.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

I have always been fascinated by the concept of out of body experiences (OBEs), but I never expected to have one myself. However, that all changed one night when I decided to try a lucid dreaming technique I had read about.

I went to bed that night with the intention of inducing a lucid dream, but what I experienced was something much more profound. As I lay there in my bed, I suddenly found myself floating above my body, looking down at myself lying there asleep. I was filled with a sense of euphoria and a deep understanding that I was separate from my physical form.

I felt a sense of weightlessness as I moved through the room and even beyond it, as if my spirit was free from the constraints of my physical body. I was able to explore different rooms in my house and even fly outside, feeling the wind on my face and looking at the stars in the sky.

I felt a sense of peace and tranquility that I had never experienced before. I was aware that this was not a dream, but an actual out-of-body experience. I could see my physical body lying in bed and I knew that I was not dreaming but experiencing something that was real and that I was separate from my body.

It was at this point that I realized that my consciousness is not limited to my physical body, but that it can exist beyond it. This experience has given me a new perspective on reality and has opened my mind to the possibilities of the universe.

One of the most profound aspects of the experience was the feeling of connectedness I felt with everything around me. I felt a deep understanding that we are all connected, and that the boundaries between ourselves and others are not as rigid as we may think. This understanding has helped me to see the world in a different way and has made me more compassionate and understanding towards others.

After the experience, I felt a deep sense of peace and understanding that has stayed with me ever since. It has helped me to see the world in a new light and has given me a greater appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things.

I also found that the experience has given me a new perspective on death. Before the OBE, I had always been afraid of death, thinking of it as an end to everything. But now, I understand that death is simply a transition, and that our consciousness can continue on beyond the physical body. This understanding has helped me to let go of my fear of death and to see it in a new light.

My out of body experience was a profound and life-changing event. It has opened my mind to new possibilities and has given me a greater understanding of the interconnectedness of all things. I will always be grateful for this experience and will always remember it as a turning point in my life. I would encourage anyone who is curious about OBEs to explore it, as it can be a powerful and transformative experience.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:17 pm I have always been fascinated by the concept of out of body experiences (OBEs), but I never expected to have one myself. However, that all changed one night when I decided to try a lucid dreaming technique I had read about.

I went to bed that night with the intention of inducing a lucid dream, but what I experienced was something much more profound. As I lay there in my bed, I suddenly found myself floating above my body, looking down at myself lying there asleep. I was filled with a sense of euphoria and a deep understanding that I was separate from my physical form.

I felt a sense of weightlessness as I moved through the room and even beyond it, as if my spirit was free from the constraints of my physical body. I was able to explore different rooms in my house and even fly outside, feeling the wind on my face and looking at the stars in the sky.

I felt a sense of peace and tranquility that I had never experienced before. I was aware that this was not a dream, but an actual out-of-body experience. I could see my physical body lying in bed and I knew that I was not dreaming but experiencing something that was real and that I was separate from my body.

It was at this point that I realized that my consciousness is not limited to my physical body, but that it can exist beyond it. This experience has given me a new perspective on reality and has opened my mind to the possibilities of the universe.

One of the most profound aspects of the experience was the feeling of connectedness I felt with everything around me. I felt a deep understanding that we are all connected, and that the boundaries between ourselves and others are not as rigid as we may think. This understanding has helped me to see the world in a different way and has made me more compassionate and understanding towards others.

After the experience, I felt a deep sense of peace and understanding that has stayed with me ever since. It has helped me to see the world in a new light and has given me a greater appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things.

I also found that the experience has given me a new perspective on death. Before the OBE, I had always been afraid of death, thinking of it as an end to everything. But now, I understand that death is simply a transition, and that our consciousness can continue on beyond the physical body. This understanding has helped me to let go of my fear of death and to see it in a new light.

My out of body experience was a profound and life-changing event. It has opened my mind to new possibilities and has given me a greater understanding of the interconnectedness of all things. I will always be grateful for this experience and will always remember it as a turning point in my life. I would encourage anyone who is curious about OBEs to explore it, as it can be a powerful and transformative experience.
I had a near death experience/OBE in 2021, I was in a terrible car accident. So I know what they feel like.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:53 pm

I had a near death experience/OBE in 2021, I was in a terrible car accident. So I know what they feel like.
Please tell me more about your OBE
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:05 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:53 pm

Please tell me more about your OBE
I will share it later in a video. I'm kinda occupied right now with things in my personal life. Lol. Lovely
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Okay, I understand.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Déjà vu is a phenomenon that many of us have experienced at some point in our lives. It is the feeling of having already experienced a current situation, even though we know that it is new to us. For me, déjà vu is more than just a strange feeling. It is a sign that my timeline is overlapping with that of another dimension.

The first time I experienced déjà vu was when I was a teenager. I was walking through my hometown, and suddenly I had the feeling that I had been there before, even though I knew I hadn't. It was a strange sensation, and I couldn't shake it off. I didn't understand what was happening to me, but I knew that something was different.

Over the years, I began to notice that déjà vu was happening to me more and more frequently. It was like my mind was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't quite grasp what it was. I began to pay more attention to my surroundings when I felt that familiar feeling of déjà vu, and I started to notice patterns.

I realized that déjà vu was happening to me when I was in places that I had never been before, but that felt incredibly familiar. It was as if my mind was trying to connect the dots between a place in this dimension and a place in another dimension. I also noticed that déjà vu was happening to me more often when I was in a state of heightened awareness, like when I was meditating or when I was in a lucid dream state.

I began to experiment with different ways to access this other dimension, and I discovered that lucid dreaming was the most effective way for me to experience déjà vu. In a lucid dream, I am aware that I am dreaming and I am able to control my actions and surroundings. By doing this, I was able to access that other dimension, where everything felt familiar and yet, new at the same time.

I also began to notice that my déjà vu experiences were not just limited to my dreams. I began to have déjà vu experiences in my waking life as well, and I realized that my mind was not just connecting dots between two different dimensions in my dreams, but also in my waking life. I began to notice that my déjà vu experiences were happening more frequently when I was in a state of heightened awareness, like when I was meditating or when I was in a state of deep relaxation.

Through my experiences and experimentation, I have come to believe that déjà vu is a sign that my timeline is overlapping with that of another dimension. It is a reminder that there is more to this world than what we can see and touch, and that our minds have the ability to access other dimensions. I believe that déjà vu is a sign that we are not just limited to this dimension, but that we have the ability to access other dimensions, and that these dimensions are connected to our own.

Déjà vu is a strange and mysterious phenomenon. But for me, it is a sign that my timeline is overlapping with that of another dimension. It is a reminder that there is more to this world than what we can see and touch, and that our minds have the ability to access other dimensions. I believe that déjà vu is a sign that we are not just limited to this dimension, but that we have the ability to access other dimensions and that these dimensions are connected to our own. It's an exciting and mysterious journey that I continue to explore.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

A revenge spell to exact justice:

To cast a spell near the body of a dead animal, you will need to prepare a special space for the ritual. Clear the area of any obstructing objects, and draw a magic circle on the ground with a blade or stick. Place the body of the dead animal in the center of the circle, and light candles around it. Take time to meditate and focus your energy and intent on the spell you wish to cast. Speak the words of the spell aloud, and visualize the desired outcome. When you are done, take time to thank the animal's spirit for its sacrifice and offer a prayer of gratitude. Finally, snuff out the candles and clear the area.

"With words of power, spoken true
Justice be done, by me and by you
Wrongs be righted, balance restored
Peace and fairness, forevermore

Let the guilty feel the weight of their crime
And the innocent walk free in their time
Let the scales of justice always tip fair
And those who seek it, find it always there

With the power of the elements and the earth
And the light of the stars and the moon, we birth
This spell for justice, strong and just
In the name of balance and what must