Channeled Messages

AstroKid

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:34 am ok but what is 'the have?"
I made a spelling error. I meant to say "Not sure why Bleziath chose to interact with me, but I suspect he is one of the guardians surrounding the T4S mission. He mentioned that he was sent by a counsel that reports to the God Andras. Not sure if that means anything to you?"
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Anybody who knows me from the time I spent at the JoS knows my primary guide is Andras.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:42 am Anybody who knows me from the time I spent at the JoS knows my primary guide is Andras.
I didn't know that you were a member of the JoS.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

I am still new to this community. Most of what I know about you is what I saw on the Tarot live stream on YouTube. I am still reading through the content on your website and forum.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I see :) well, yes, the name means something to me! :D

yes, I was a member there. I was sent there by my guide. He wanted me to check it out. See what I could see, learn what I could learn. I look everywhere for nuggets of gold and links. I think good info is good info, wherever it might come from. Discerning the veins of gold from the dirt and plucking them like grapes. I've been digging down rabbit holes for decades, looking for the truth.

I want to stress I'm not with them now. I wised up.
And I'm not a nazi.

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Ok I don't get it. I am going to be skeptical but open minded because one should be cautious of ANY channelled messages, good or bad.

Why would important "messages" on channelling come to a forum when they could be making a YouTube video to reach a wider audience rather than selecting some Satanists to give information to?

Sorry if my questioning of your credibility on a channelled message are selecting a group of online folks on a forum rather than making it widely public is making me question you.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Astro felt drawn to come check the forum out from having me read for her on a livestream, and is enjoying sharing her information with us. I know you're sceptical of people but I say give people a chance :) I want people of different spiritual paths to feel welcome here and to contribute. She doesn't have to be a Satanist to be here. Just on a spiritual path, open to learning and sharing info with others. We're all learning and growing in our different ways. I feel people from a variety of spiritual traditions have things to bring to the table. Variety is the spice of life ;D

It was very difficult for me to start livestreaming. definitely out of my comfort zone at first, lol.

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:42 am Anybody who knows me from the time I spent at the JoS knows my primary guide is Andras.
Um do you think that might be a reason why we get along because part of it is Andras? :think:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Now don't get mad at me but....do you know Andras?

Yes, you probably did tell me, just jog my memory, please :D

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:48 pm Now don't get mad at me but....do you know Andras?
Well I use to know him but I kinda took a hiatus with spirit communication. I'm kinda taking a "break" from spirituality because there's a lot of religious overtones from people.

But yes I do know him. I may not follow a particular path but I do know the Daemons been very supportive of my decisions I've made and I do continue to consider them teachers no matter what.