Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Don Danko333

Re: Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Post by Don Danko333 »

Thank you again. Its nice to have a normal conversation with people.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:17 pm I know you are not, but you still have a lot of knowledge to share. And that is terrific. Thank you.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:19 pm ooh endsieg. nice to see you again. Hope you are doing well?
Last edited by Endsieg on Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

You are welcome and I hope your stay will be a happy one :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg (848.39 KiB) Viewed 318 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Fredrick Hilbert wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:09 pm I have no current way of verifying the things you said, as I haven't looked into it myself. Still, anything that brings popular systems into question is worth investigating.

I've raised my kundalini fully just recently as far as I can tell, though I've been wrong before. I did so without the use of any form of yoga, however I may have taken longer to do this than what was required. It took me about 4 years of intentional raising after an accidental and very painful pre-kundalini experience. I didn't use any specific mantra or complicated ritual process like you mentioned here, I only drew energy through the kundalini pathway until the kundalini passed through each of the chakras. I did use the mantra AUM primarily, but I also did so through visualization alone.

I can't remember if you ever claimed to have raised the kundalini yourself. It seems perhaps you overcomplicate what is required, at least compared to the systems I use.

It seems "Fredrick" has left but I'm kinda interested how you raise kundalini without yoga or any specific mantras? Maybe you could explain in more detail to me? Or is this just another troll account :(
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The arguments can and have been made of the LHP existing with European Paganism. The Pagan European world before the rise of the political cults was a extremely free society in many ways. Constantine wanted to centralize power within the Empire. At the first council to do this 56 different gods were given to create a monotheistic state cult under. Jesus Christ was not mentioned. Interesting the top ones were Julius Caesar who was worshipped as god in Rome, Krisna, Apollo and Zeus. When Jesus Christ was created in the third council its stated Constantine told his intellectuals to just take all the good [good for the state] from all the existing religions and philosophical cults in the Roman Empire and condense them into one Bible under Jesus and the Apostles. This is all recorded in the Catholic encyclopedia's and historical works of the early Roman historians and Church leaders. They literal didn't even care to not mention it as it was all political and no one believed it at the top [they still don't]. The Catholic encyclopedia states till the four century there was no Christian gospels they were created 356 years after the claimed time of Jesus Christ. They ratted themselves out in there own words.
Endsieg wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:18 pm Good to see you are back, I had a feeling this day would come. Great insights even if we are very different in beliefs(LHP vs Aryan Paganism) still is quite coincidental.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:27 pm Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Thank you!
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:19 pm Anyway the numerous discourses I have read on the ideological, philosophical differences between the RHP and LHP are meaningless. Either you are ascending or your not that is how the universe works.
Ya it's the universal order.

But I find the ambition that some people have being the catalyzers of some profound ascension and achievements.

For example, the lack of ambition a lot of people who are embracing a cult like mentality are having it is at one point catastrophically true that they will not ascend.

Still, I somehow agree with the book Breaking the Matrix and Entering the Free World by Dr. Joel Bonilla. We must embrace ambition to have a spiritual ascension and let negativity into oblivion.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Something I don't like from the popular religions called the RHP, Christianity, Islam, Vishnu religion in the east. They all demand you merge into the larger energy form of the manifested deity and become a puppet of it. Its a kind of psychic possession. This is the merging with the Holy spirt of Christ in Christianity as well. I believe the Christian cult got this ideal from the Krisna cult of Vishnu which was large in the Empire. Krisna is called Krist and Kristna, Christnu, Christos, Christ in India.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:39 pm Something I don't like from the popular religions called the RHP, Christianity, Islam, Vishnu religion in the east. They all demand you merge into the larger energy form of the manifested deity and become a puppet of it. Its a kind of psychic possession. This is the merging with the Holy spirt of Christ in Christianity as well. I believe the Christian cult got this ideal from the Krisna cult of Vishnu which was large in the Empire. Krisna is called Krist and Kristna, Christnu, Christos, Christ in India.
Well, RHP is based on obligating and coercing the individual into the hard/ cult like mentality. Or hive mentality as well.