Is the Dedication necessary to be Satanist?

Don Danko333

Re: Is the Dedication necessary to be Satanist?

Post by Don Danko333 »

After Lilith informed me of what the actual LHP current is the descension alchemy of vampirism she offered me if I would pact to her current that is the real black diamond the astral body a lot of LHP authors talk about that is created via vampirism. I knew there was nothing here but that or Satan-Lucifer fucking me around with nonsense forever. So I left. I went all the way to the other end and found nothing I wanted or actually needed.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Moth you have already been answered by me several times on the level. I 'am not repeating myself because you can't process what I told you. Your wasting my time.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:48 pm Moth you have already been answered by me several times on the level. I 'am not repeating myself because you can't process what I told you. Your wasting my time.
Can you skip the part of what I have said. I don't want to waste anybody's time.

Do you want to shake hands with the Templus Infernali organization I created

I have link with the forums if you want:
http://templusinfernalisi.freeforums.net/
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

There is no point of that for me. But I wish you luck with it.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Thanks and I wish you all the best too. :)
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Since your calling it Infernal Templar's, what is your opinion on Baphomet?
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:58 pm Since your calling it Infernal Templar's, what is your opinion on Baphomet?
Well, my opinion on Baphomet is that it represents the power and concept of Youth.

He is associated with the Goat of Mendes or the Goat of 1000 Youngsters :D.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I read Levi's instructions on its meaning he created it from Templar symbolism which is instructions. However the Templar name Baphomet is a cypher for Baptism of Sophia and Sophia means Serpent fire in Greek. The image of Sophia is the western symbolism of the Shakti goddess of India. The Pagan Gnostic's venerated the Goddess Sophia and worked towards creating what they called the Gnostic body of fire ather. Sophia symbolism is the serpent fire and the seven chakra's which she rules in the tradition as the seven Pleiades stars. This Greek tradition of the Pleiades went to India at some point in the ancient world is still the seven chakra's over there. This has nothing to do with Satanism and the LHP.

The other Templar Baphomet they claim was a mistranslation of a name of Mahommed which the French called Bafumet something to that. The Christians believed the Muslim's worshipped a gilded head of Mahommed. The Templar's state they performed mock rites of this to train their knights to pretend to convert to Mohammedism if captured in battle by the Islamic forces to save their lives. Some think the Templar's in some cases went native and became Muslim's in some cases and did this because they believed its how you Muslim.

The Free Mason's 32 degree is the initiation into Islamic Sufism. Templar's historians have stated the Templar ordered started when Sufi's initiated European nobles in Cairo into their mysteries. Its also stated by Sufi historians this knowledge came from Mendes. I can tell from studying Sufism its based on several things over lapping. They have the system of the seven chakra's they call a specific name but they moved the position of the heart chakra off to the side. They also use the ancient Greek-Egyptian system of mantra's and there are texts translated into Persia Arabic they brought from India into the Near East on the Kundalini and mystical practices the Hindu's do. The majority of their system is a magical system based on the Koran.

Some people claim Baphomet is also some kind of entity like Crowley and others and worship it as such.

LockyMoth wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:02 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:58 pm Since your calling it Infernal Templar's, what is your opinion on Baphomet?
Well, my opinion on Baphomet is that it represents the power and concept of Youth.

He is associated with the Goat of Mendes or the Goat of 1000 Youngsters :D.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

How Baphomet of Levi became a Satanic symbol was some LHP occultist decided to use it as the merger of Lilith and Samael at the start of the 20th century around there. And Anton Levay found this in an occult book and used it as the symbol of Satanism.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:23 am How Baphomet of Levi became a Satanic symbol was some LHP occultist decided to use it as the merger of Lilith and Samael at the start of the 20th century around there. And Anton Levay found this in an occult book and used it as the symbol of Satanism.
Yes that is true. The Goat or the Pentagram with the Goat the CoS (Church of Satan) has is based on Levi's Baphomet.

LaVey, after the FCoS (First Church of Satan), he associated Baphomet with the symbolism of carnal nature and a more atheistic view of things.