Face reveal :D

EnergyExpertise

Re: Face reveal :D

Post by EnergyExpertise »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:03 pm my intuition told me endseig and bane were the same person. thanks for the confirmation.
You're welcome :)
EnergyExpertise

Owen wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:04 pm Yeah, I never got genuine vibes from those people in the first place. I lost my trust in some people who came on this forum. Expect from Zola she was the only one who gave me respect as I gave her respect. The others just sort of made their mask slip for me. Playing mind games obviously and pretending to be "friendly". Zola, was nice enough to let me step away as it could of fucked me up mentally. And she also never wiped me from the forum, the trolls are full of cack. I was the one who wiped the posts and she also wanted me to step away after a horrible time. And plus my mum passed away not that long. So, I haven't the best time in those few months.

But, I'm glad to be back I'm in full confidence to make a new start! :)
Oof, condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.

Also, Zola really showed the values of true friendship.

:)
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I was very concerned for owens mental health, with these evil sick people and their mind games. So I asked him to step away. I decided I'll fight for my forum and this community by myself. Not because I didn't want or appreciate his friendship and support, but because it was really my forum, and thus MY issue. I had to fight my own battle.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:09 pm I was very concerned for owens mental health, with these evil sick people and their mind games. So I asked him to step away. I decided I'll fight for my forum and this community by myself.
You're not alone in this as, I can help you by indicating with what accounts that are troll need to be cleaned.

And I found other two:
Attachments
BirdOfFreedom and Endsieg own this account 1
BirdOfFreedom and Endsieg own this account 1
Screenshot_20230813_020909_Chrome.jpg (328.97 KiB) Viewed 363 times
BirdOfFreedom and Endsieg own this account 2
BirdOfFreedom and Endsieg own this account 2
Screenshot_20230813_020942_Chrome.jpg (464.77 KiB) Viewed 363 times
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

my intuition told me invictus was another one. Again, thanks for the confirmation.

Serapis (Satan)

EnergyExpertise

And also, uh... FancyMancy is a JoSer who did espionage for Cobra:

Here are pictures for confirmation:
Attachments
Screenshot_20230813_021521_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_021521_Chrome.jpg (766.63 KiB) Viewed 357 times
Screenshot_20230813_021515_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_021515_Chrome.jpg (777.69 KiB) Viewed 357 times
EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:14 pm my intuition told me invictus was another one. Again, thanks for the confirmation.
You're welcome :)
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

So it was fancy with the herp derp. Thats disappointing. I actually liked him very much back in the day. Didn't think he could be so malicious, petty and cruel. Thats sad.

Serapis (Satan)

EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:36 pm So it was fancy with the herp derp. Thats disappointing. I actually liked him very much back in the day. Didn't think he could be so malicious, petty and cruel. Thats sad.
Yeah, unfortunately he was.

That is the thing with the JoS, it only makes people become worse and worse.

Fancy for example was "fine and chill" but besides working for the JoS he had been in there for a long time working for Cobra, even back in 2014. I recall seeing an archived version of proPHPbb forums that were back in those days.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

well, I suppose its not such a surprise (that these people are malicious, negative and evil in their hearts), they're worshipping the bible version of satan. And are just as fanatical as a bible pounder jesus freak.

Don was correct. Both are bad energy.

The original - Serapis - his qualities were stolen when they invented the bible jesus and satan. His attributes inverted and used against humanity. He was the greener of the nile.....in other words, he was about renewal and life....they turned it into a death cult.

Its the controlled opposition tactic. If you 'rebel' and turn to the other side why, it doesn't matter, since they control both! You're still in their matrix. And look at the disgusting stuff other satanic organizations are promoting, like murdering your own baby in a 'satanic' ritual is a 'right'....its garbage. Anti-life.

I feel the original godlike being was a goodly being and somewhere along the way this civilization was infiltrated, because thats what the enemy of humanity does. they are sneakers, working in the dark, playing mind games, never honest combat. they work from the shadows, lie, steal and twist everything. Exactly as these evil people who wanted to hijack my forum. I worked my ass off for this place. But they felt entitled to come in and try to steal it. Just like the enemy of humanity. They didn't do the work. But they want the results of the work. Worse, they actually think they have some right to it!

Just like those who invented the jesus and satan controlled opposition program.

Serapis (Satan)