Where I Was Wrong About Demons

Owen

Re: Where I Was Wrong About Demons

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:17 am Some piece of shit who calls themselves a Satanist then tells everyone the occult is not real and Demons don't exist is going nowhere fast. People just worshipping Demons does not work as the nature of Saturnian current is occult you have to develop your psychic abilities and get into contact with what Demon you are attempting to contact for initiation and training within a path working. Worshipping a teacher from afar is not going to school.
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I was defending the demons and satanism as a whole. I was not talking about psychic abilities. But yes you can STILL communicate with demons AND still BE psychic.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

What is Satanism anyway? Its just a liberal bourgeoisie reaction to conservative Christianity. The Satanic doctrines prove it.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I have come to separate working with Demons [Saturnians] from Satanism this is something Lucifer mentioned to me as well in the past. Demons want people who can do occult path workings and show up on time and work. In a strange way you can note this with Brooke Hellsing in her interview she mentioned her husband was a Satanist and piece of shit human being. But the Demon actually showed up to initiate her and work with her not him being a Satanist means what here... She is willing to spend a least an hour daily doing spiritual practices and study.
Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:21 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:17 am Some piece of shit who calls themselves a Satanist then tells everyone the occult is not real and Demons don't exist is going nowhere fast. People just worshipping Demons does not work as the nature of Saturnian current is occult you have to develop your psychic abilities and get into contact with what Demon you are attempting to contact for initiation and training within a path working. Worshipping a teacher from afar is not going to school.
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I was defending the demons and satanism as a whole. I was not talking about psychic abilities. But yes you can STILL communicate with demons AND still BE psychic.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:23 am What is Satanism anyway? Its just a liberal bourgeoisie reaction to conservative Christianity. The Satanic doctrines prove it.
TO BETTER ONESELF DON!

Sorry, if I seem too much with the capital letters Don but you obviously know some people have a passion for these things. Oh yes, I remember when you tried to say satanists are fruit cakes and psycho people.

I
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

A lot of Satanist's are fruitcakes and some are right up psychopath's, Ramirez is the most notorious of that block. What did you expect the cultural concept of evil was going to attract on mass...

Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:28 am
TO BETTER ONESELF DON!

Sorry, if I seem too much with the capital letters Don but you obviously know some people have a passion for these things. Oh yes, I remember when you tried to say satanists are fruit cakes and psycho people.

I
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Aton Lavey was also a total piece of shit. His own daughter Zena even called him out for it in a Vice Magazine interview she did.
Owen

Post by Owen »

So if I'm into spiritual satanism or anyone else lurking and members? That makes me a piece of shit? NO of course not
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

There are a lot of Satanist's who are pieces of shit. Why.... Why not?

Satanism is the cultural conception of evil and negative behaviors, beyond that its established doctrines are garbage Aton Lavey's moronic doctrine which influences all modern Satanism would be the end of all mankind if employed on mass. He was a moron and piece of shit in general. Extreme social Darwinism applied to liberal capitalism [neo-liberalism]. In fact we already increasingly live under this ideology and its causing nothing but destruction for a handful of political class privateer's and wall street psychopaths. The fact is social science had documented for over a century multi cooperation is the normal of human kind not Lavey's moronic ideology.

The rest is the Satanic Temple who are boutique Satanist's who believe in some Parisian Satanism which is libertinism, materialistic and meaningless entertainment for decadents. And amounts to sexual fetish conventions in cosplay costumes. Why do they need Satanism for this... Why not.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

So no one in the history of all Satanism ever not once, no one. Was ever a piece of shit... Is that possible on this earth. So what is your argument beyond that's not you.
Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:38 am So if I'm into spiritual satanism or anyone else lurking and members? That makes me a piece of shit? NO of course not
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:34 am There are a lot of Satanist's who are pieces of shit. Why.... Why not?

Satanism is the cultural conception of evil and negative behaviors, beyond that its established doctrines are garbage Aton Lavey's moronic doctrine which influences all modern Satanism would be the end of all mankind if employed on mass. He was a moron and piece of shit in general. Extreme social Darwinism applied to liberal capitalism [neo-liberalism]. In fact we already increasingly live under this ideology and its causing nothing but destruction for a handful of political class privateer's and wall street psychopaths. The fact is social science had documented for over a century multi cooperation is the normal of human kind not Lavey's moronic ideology.

The rest is the Satanic Temple who are boutique Satanist's who believe in some Parisian Satanism which is libertinism, materialistic and meaningless entertainment for decadents. And amounts to sexual fetish conventions in cosplay costumes. Why do they need Satanism for this... Why not.
I don't follow the atheistic satanism path. Anyway. So, take a chill pill instead of bringing Anton lavey up when I wasn't even talking about him.