The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

GoldenDragon

Re: The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:40 am Satanism can't be a religion it does not exist. There is no Satan there is no god Jesus Christ you just have Satanism being a sect of its parent religion Christianity. Demons are saturian spirits from the underworld that just prey on peoples believe in these mythological stories [fallen angels] and characters to get access to them to feed on their energy field and manipulate them to keep this going. There energy is also toxic and corrosive to humans in the long run. They will also pose as pagan deities as well for the same reasons.

GoldenDragon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:09 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:12 am Just don't work with them or their current. The JoS does not exist anymore its down to 2003 levels the JoS was started in spring of 2002. Its a cringe cult now they are now worshipping Maxine as a god... I used to make jokes about this Maxine's magic sofa as a religious artifact to be worshipped.... The parody has now become the reality...

People need to just go work with actual deities.
Indeed. Just as I saw it, I got immediate feelings that it is a vampiric ritual, meant to suck a lot of energy from people who do this.

Also, your jokes were pretty wild and I enjoyed them, but, like you've said, unfortunately what you were joking on about became a reality.

People really need to work with the Gods, it's a very beautiful experience.
It's true indeed that the Demons have a lot of corrosive energy, and a very destructive one.

Like you've said, one should stay away from Demons.
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:43 am What is the point of Satanism if you don't believe in its parent religion of Christianity. Even atheist Satanists are now practicing a sect of Christianity, just go back to church and pretend to believe like many do anyway. Shall we allow the fairy tales of the Jews to dominate out culture from their Bible...
I think Satanism is the opposite pole of Christianity. It will connect you only to toxic energies and will end in death in the long run, like you've said.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I contacted another high ranking demonic realm it was interesting, however what I know from direct experience an honest demon will tell you half a lie. This demon was lying to me, I could tell. What demons want is to gain access to humans by manipulation to get their energy and make them a source of power for the demon.

Movie's and lying Christians have done a disservice to reality. When people contact demons a red monster does not show up. These are spirits of the demonic realms they can take whatever form they want. They read the person and know how to manipulate them subtlety they act in away to make themselves appear friendly to the target human. They then get control over them in time and that's it. Over time the toxic and corrosive energy of the demon also cause them problems.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:12 am I contacted another high ranking demonic realm it was interesting, however what I know from direct experience an honest demon will tell you half a lie. This demon was lying to me, I could tell. What demons want is to gain access to humans by manipulation to get their energy and make them a source of power for the demon.

Movie's and lying Christians have done a disservice to reality. When people contact demons a red monster does not show up. These are spirits of the demonic realms they can take whatever form they want. They read the person and know how to manipulate them subtlety they act in away to make themselves appear friendly to the target human. They then get control over them in time and that's it. Over time the toxic and corrosive energy of the demon also cause them problems.

I sense Gusion energies from what you say. He knows all the things past, present and future.

Please take care, Don. He is a dangerous Demon who would love to confuse anyone contacting him.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The problem with worshipping Satan is Satan is a Christian energy its created by the collective thought energy of Christianity. This ideal of Satan is nothing but negative energy as Satan is a negative ideal. All a person is doing in a ritual to Satan is bringing in negative energy onto themselves. Theistic Satanism is just constantly connecting into heavy negative energies which are not good for a persons life.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:50 am The problem with worshipping Satan is Satan is a Christian energy its created by the collective thought energy of Christianity. This ideal of Satan is nothing but negative energy as Satan is a negative ideal. All a person is doing in a ritual to Satan is bringing in negative energy onto themselves. Theistic Satanism is just constantly connecting into heavy negative energies which are not good for a persons life.
True indeed. I have been Theistic Satanist in the past and I got myself into a lot of BS from Satanism. From the JoS, to trolls and almost at the brink of suicide.

Now I am much better, and it has been a year *I have been Theistic Satanist in 2023* since I distanced myself from all Theistic Satanist activities.

I am more than fine and live a good life