The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Don Danko

Re: The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Post by Don Danko »

Its real easy Nick put me into moderation because I dared to put him to the question for his lying in public in a basic debate. Then after he spent almost two years deleting my articles from everything from exposing the ADL to meditation knowledge that has power to advance people the very project Maxine told me the Gods wanted myself to do for them. To Nick deleting even basic posts on mine on anything and everything to just leaving my articles or posts in the moderation que for two weeks even before deleting them. I told him I would leave if he kept this up so I simply left. He then made up all kinds of nonsense about me to cover for this which is all it was. All about him and his weak little ego. The JoS most revolve around Nick and not the Gods or the community. Nick's big whine is I dared to maybe question the Final RTR after leaving before being officially kicked out. While Maxine told us that Azazel told her we are only to use the Final RTR and only that one and no other. So why is Nick now going against Azazel and Maxine's commands. And doing all kinds of RTR's did Azazel all of a sudden change his mind.

That is how far this loser will go to get his way on everything. He kicked out HP Carlson and drove off HPS Shannon as well. He has driven off and denounced numerous long term JoS members of years of good reputation. All for himself. Nick has hijacked the entire JoS for himself and his ego only. The JoS is now under the punishment of the Gods if anyone is. Notice how insane and miserable Nick and his crew have all become. What happened to Maxine did the Gods punish her for what she has done in their name. They are very against people who lie in their name. And this is what Maxine was doing and so is Nick.

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:45 pm In a way I feel sorry for the ones whose fear rules their life. They could be so much more.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don't worry Don, the T4S doesn't have a moderation Gulag. You are free to share your views here, we won't censor you. :D

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

Hooded Cobra leaves everyone's posts but his ass kissers in moderation for days if you have a different opinion on anything your post just gets deleted. Hooded Cobra pretends to be this big strong warrior but he craps his pants with fear over people disagreeing with him on the internet. LOL What a bitch!
Don Danko wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:45 pm Its real easy Nick put me into moderation because I dared to put him to the question for his lying in public in a basic debate. Then after he spent almost two years deleting my articles from everything from exposing the ADL to meditation knowledge that has power to advance people the very project Maxine told me the Gods wanted myself to do for them. To Nick deleting even basic posts on mine on anything and everything to just leaving my articles or posts in the moderation que for two weeks even before deleting them. I told him I would leave if he kept this up so I simply left. He then made up all kinds of nonsense about me to cover for this which is all it was. All about him and his weak little ego. The JoS most revolve around Nick and not the Gods or the community. Nick's big whine is I dared to maybe question the Final RTR after leaving before being officially kicked out. While Maxine told us that Azazel told her we are only to use the Final RTR and only that one and no other. So why is Nick now going against Azazel and Maxine's commands. And doing all kinds of RTR's did Azazel all of a sudden change his mind.

That is how far this loser will go to get his way on everything. He kicked out HP Carlson and drove off HPS Shannon as well. He has driven off and denounced numerous long term JoS members of years of good reputation. All for himself. Nick has hijacked the entire JoS for himself and his ego only. The JoS is now under the punishment of the Gods if anyone is. Notice how insane and miserable Nick and his crew have all become. What happened to Maxine did the Gods punish her for what she has done in their name. They are very against people who lie in their name. And this is what Maxine was doing and so is Nick.

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:45 pm In a way I feel sorry for the ones whose fear rules their life. They could be so much more.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:30 am Hooded Cobra leaves everyone's posts but his ass kissers in moderation for days if you have a different opinion on anything your post just gets deleted. Hooded Cobra pretends to be this big strong warrior but he craps his pants with fear over people disagreeing with him on the internet. LOL What a bitch!
Don Danko wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:45 pm Its real easy Nick put me into moderation because I dared to put him to the question for his lying in public in a basic debate. Then after he spent almost two years deleting my articles from everything from exposing the ADL to meditation knowledge that has power to advance people the very project Maxine told me the Gods wanted myself to do for them. To Nick deleting even basic posts on mine on anything and everything to just leaving my articles or posts in the moderation que for two weeks even before deleting them. I told him I would leave if he kept this up so I simply left. He then made up all kinds of nonsense about me to cover for this which is all it was. All about him and his weak little ego. The JoS most revolve around Nick and not the Gods or the community. Nick's big whine is I dared to maybe question the Final RTR after leaving before being officially kicked out. While Maxine told us that Azazel told her we are only to use the Final RTR and only that one and no other. So why is Nick now going against Azazel and Maxine's commands. And doing all kinds of RTR's did Azazel all of a sudden change his mind.

Cobra Loves Humanity
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:09 am
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:30 am Hooded Cobra leaves everyone's posts but his ass kissers in moderation for days if you have a different opinion on anything your post just gets deleted. Hooded Cobra pretends to be this big strong warrior but he craps his pants with fear over people disagreeing with him on the internet. LOL What a bitch!

Cobra Loves Humanity
SHIIITT
TreeShakes3Pears

Post by TreeShakes3Pears »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:39 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Don Danko wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:52 am Maxine was native American she use to admit this in public all the time. She also told everyone numerous times she married an Arab man and had children with him. Her daughter she had with Cliff she told us married a native America man as well and had children with him. She also stated her last husband Cliff is part Cherokee Indian. Maxine was not White her children are not White and her grand children are not White. Maxine lost one of her sons and her mother over a decade ago his automobile went through the ice with both of them in it. This was in the news along with the picture of her son. He was not White. Maxine told us to keep this quiet she didn't want anyone to know.
Cherokee Indians are considered to be Whites, same as some Arabs. Is just different subrace.

Some people might never acknowledge some of those subraces as Whites, but the truth is they are genetically very close to other White subraces (tho there are many Arabs closer to Blacks, it varies).

But it's your personal choice how you'll see that I guess.
I know that some tend to be very strict in this matter and keep claiming how only Nordics are pure Whites etc etc...
Native americans are clearly mongols. They skull is exaclty like the east asian. The Nuremberg Laws of Nazism do not consider them white, neither america, look there a small green part of native there, they are not included in white.

https://carsey.unh.edu/publication/US-p ... sity-grows
Cherokee Indians are ancient descendants from Whites from ancient Middle east. DNA results show that they are different from other Indians, who are of a mixed blood and showing more mutations in their genes because of long time of isolation on a new land. Many other Indians have asiatic genes.
Some even were a victims of a direct enemy infiltration where Reptilians and Greys became part of their culture and their every day life, and they even allowed them to alter their genes and release hybrids on their lands (Grey-Reptilian hybrids, Grey-human hybrids...). In their art they clearly depicted enemy and their hybrids, and they were doing sacrifices for yahweh.

Most of those enemy Indians are gone now, but, sadly Cherokee Indians allowed some Jews that were fleeing away from Middle East and then from Spain to breed with them once after Columbus discovered America. That is why some Cherokee tribes now sadly carry strong jewish genes and because they were refusing to live with other newcomers and mix much, those jewish genes remained even stronger than in many modern jews today. But, however, there are plenty Cherooke Indians that are having quite pure ancient white genes.

Also being Semitic doesn't always mean Jewish, it also means being Akkadian, Arabic, Egyptian, Phoenician, Canaanite ... Note that Canaanites are very ancient whites that came from the East, they migrated to there. Being Semitic means living or originating from the southwest Asia/Middle East and their nations. Semitic blood is found in Cherokee's tribes as well. Semites do look darker than other subraces, apparently they are similar as Mediterranean subrace, but more robust.

Lasty, Semites, including Jews have similar genepool, with Jews showing unique "Cohen gene", but most Semites were once pure Whites. People who are defining themselves as Canannites are still pure and have almost minimal changes on DNA level since ancient times, but Arabs and Egyptians are showing varying admixture of black's blood.

There are some articles online linked to this that you can check:

https://accessgenealogy.com/native/cherokee-dna.htm

https://dnaconsultants.com/cherokee-unl ... r-indians/

https://www.science.org/news/2017/07/an ... canaanites

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/semite
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

TreeShakes3Pears wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:25 pm
Cherokee Indians are ancient descendants from Whites from ancient Middle east. DNA results show that they are different from other Indians, who are of a mixed blood
No way, not only they are included in the native american category in the US census, they also look very mongolic, look at this Cherokee indian of the image, he has the skull of a mongol.
When I first saw Maxine's face I screamed because I was expecting a white woman and she looks like an east asian. And from that point I lost the will to be part of the JOS forever.
I thought she was a black feet because she is a clone of the deceased actress Misty Uphan, who is a black feet native american
TreeShakes3Pears

Post by TreeShakes3Pears »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:00 pm
Cherokee Indians are ancient descendants from Whites from ancient Middle east. DNA results show that they are different from other Indians, who are of a mixed blood
No way, not only they are included in the native american category in the US census, they also look very mongolic, look at this Cherokee indian of the image, he has the skull of a mongol.
When I first saw Maxine's face I screamed because I was expecting a white woman and she looks like an east asian. And from that point I lost the will to be part of the JOS forever.
I thought she was a black feet because she is a clone of the deceased actress Misty Uphan, who is a black feet native american
You should read those articles before replying in a haste. Cherokees as many other subraces have gotten in contact with other races mixing genes. What you show there is what you find in some of the tribes that have mixed with asians. Not all Cherokees are like that.

It is already said that after DNA tests and some recent research done on Cherokees it was discovered that some do have asiatic admixture as well, mostly because they mixed with other Indian tribes. You can try focusing on some most mixed ones to prove your point and pulling out some of their pictures, but you aren't proving anything much really. You are simply focused on them being asians, which is clearly wrong.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

TreeShakes3Pears wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:01 pm

You should read those articles before replying in a haste. Cherokees as many other subraces have gotten in contact with other races mixing genes. What you show there is what you find in some of the tribes that have mixed with asians. Not all Cherokees are like that.

It is already said that after DNA tests and some recent research done on Cherokees it was discovered that some do have asiatic admixture as well, mostly because they mixed with other Indian tribes. You can try focusing on some most mixed ones to prove your point and pulling out some of their pictures, but you aren't proving anything much really. You are simply focused on them being asians, which is clearly wrong.

I have seen Maxine's face and she has a mongolic face, she looks exactly like Misty Uphan from the image above. Even if this lunacy about white cherokee is somehow based on some true, this is not relevant to change my point as long as she has mongolic features, making her a non white who is claiming to be the new Hitler. All I see is you trying to hide that fact to maintain appearence, so the next Nazi guy who search and find the JOS will not get to know this and stay away. Maxine does not have ''a black hair'', she has east asian eyes, and a mongolic skull which is very easy to notice. This is not some purism, she is not ''not white enough'', she is not in the white category at all, she is a mongolic woman.

To the other matter, show me 1 white cherokee, I doubt there is such a thing
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:00 pm
Your making this stuff up.