RTR EFFECTIVE?

Velcro

Re: RTR EFFECTIVE?

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:08 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:04 pm
Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:02 pm

No, I am not suggesting he vanish because he is scared. I am suggesting he is still on their side as fake opposition.
THIS would be possible and from the movies..at this point in time I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED
Why don't he doxx the members? he could.
I don't know about what members are you specifically talking but me personally In would never consider doing such a thing. And for sure I would not have a good opinion about someone doing that. Unless the person doxxed is 100% infiltrated jew that needs to be exposed. But even so... even so, I would not see this as a proper thing to do.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:11 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:04 pm
THIS would be possible and from the movies..at this point in time I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED
I don't know about what members are you specifically talking but me personally In would never consider doing such a thing. And for sure I would not have a good opinion about someone doing that. Unless the person doxxed is 100% infiltrated jew that needs to be exposed. But even so... even so, I would not see this as a proper thing to do.
Well, the MOS member attempt to Doxx everyone, including Mamba was already doxxed here. And they did not doxxed Don. I think siatris or any other of them would be doxxing Mageson over here by now if they were real enemys. they even called him a jew and all. My instincts tells me something is off
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:14 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Well, the MOS member attempt to Doxx everyone, including Mamba was already doxxed here. And they did not doxxed Don. I think it is strange that siatris or any other of them is not doxxing Mageson over here.
Mamba doesn't need any doxxing..He already gave name picture adress.

As for JOS clergy I told you, they know each Other for sure and maybe in person as well. Once one start talking the others will as well and eventually we might find out that they are ALL jews working to enslave us. Lol
One thing is for sure, their intentions are not to help people as they claimed.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:19 pm

They thought it would be a Big thing and created a topic about it. It goes for showing they want to do this things. Mamba is called a Jew same as Don. Mamba is doxxed, Don is not.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:21 pm

They thought it would be a Big thing and created a topic about it. It goes for showing they want to do this things. Mamba is called a Jew same as Don. Mamba is doxxed, Don is not.
Lol

Mamba on the contrary, he WANTS publicity..they make him a huge favour...
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:23 pm

Lol

Zola was the one doxxed brutally on the jos back in the day and she DID NOT WANT ANY OF THIS.

Once she was putted in this situation according to her she had to defend herself and eventually did not hide her identity anymore.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:26 pm

Lol

Zola was the one doxxed brutally on the jos back in the day and she DID NOT WANT ANY OF THIS.

Once she was putted in this situation according to her she had to defend herself and eventually did not hide her identity anymore.
Why don't they doxx Don? Isn't him Magestein same as Zolastein?
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Lol

So what you are trying to say is why Zola and not Don?

There are a few possibilities. Either they have NOTHING on Don
Or they are afraid that once they do this Don, will do it as well and will doxx them. Sort of blackmail... You tell-I tell.

For once they could be gentile who wants privacy as most of us. Or because they are jews which will make things worse.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Or they are afraid that once they do this Don, will do it as well and will doxx them. Sort of blackmail... You tell-I tell.

It could be. Also, Zola could Doxx Hooded cobra and she doesn't. After what they did to her as you described I imagined she would want to do doxx him
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:35 pm

It could be. Also, Zola could Doxx Hooded cobra and she doesn't. After what they did to her as you described I imagined she would want to do doxx him
I don't know. That's a good question. Ask her.

I don't trust her anyway.

Oftopic
I actually don't trust any of them. Anymore. They all have things to hide (except of their identity),. They don't want to be held accountable and they only do things for their own gain.

Even Don said something like after you develop yourself spiritually enough, you dont need demons anymore. The same thing as Cobra when uses people and throw them away. They are all the same people with no spine and integrity or true care and respect for others.

I ended up in jos for the love of my people and demons. I don't care about those people really they are nobody in my eyes.