Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

Agni

Re: Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

Post by Agni »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:31 am First they said we were Jews, then thieves, then Government agents and now it's pedophiles. It's smear campaign after smear campaign, and they have and endless supply of stories that they can dream up in their desperation to turn people away from our information. All of this so that HoodedCobra can hide away from the elephant in the room that has never been addressed i.e. how he lied to the JoS community and how he abused his position on that platform.
To me it looks like they are running out of ideas lol. Like each time they accuse the people from this platform of something, it has to be more outrageous than the last idea they had.

Nice political games and lies coming from those that claim to be folowers of the truth.

You are damn right that they are getting more and more desperate, and I think they should get more desperate. Maybe they will finally wake up to reality. What Cobra does is exactly what almost every leader of a community did in the middle ages and what most corrupt politicians do today. Lies, blackmailing, death threats, political games, framing and accusing people, etc.

All I see is lies, corruption and perverted sense of justice. Those that know that this is the case and they still follow Cobra, are those that are the exact same as Cobra, or they are such ass lickers that they've gone blind from the shit they are preaching while their actions completely oppose their preach.

It's funny that they think they can play people however they like and still think they are the ones that should talk about justice amd noble things.

They should drop their mask and embrace their jester personality fully. That's what they are, jesters, clowns, bufoons, funny criminals lol.