Respect

Seeker83

Re: Respect

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:31 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.
Hey I didnt know you are a trans man and not a biological man ..this makes a lot of sense now /to me personally.

I respect the LGBT community very much. For their strength.

I do not understand your worry or question. Why some people don't acknowledge or respect your true self or what is the problem? If you are happy with your transition, enjoy yourself!

Laugh. Enjoy yourself, your life, work and hobbies. Forget about people. Less people, more work. Lol. Good luck with everything and cheer up!
It's not a worry anymore. I already moved on. I basically posted this because I'm sick of people pretending to be a friend and then all the sudden turn completely cold and cruel because of what I said, I do not fit in a box and whatever vibes they think they feel are theirs themselves and obviously projecting it onto me ... It's really creepy behavior almost like they are possessed or something.

I'm finding myself it's time for me to stay away from self proclaimed Satanists because I been often encountering a lot of bullshit like I do with Christians.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

each 15 words this seeker guy says, 5 are ''Me, myself, I''. What a self absorbed brat. In a personal interaction with him I would probably punch him in the face because of this and then he would think it was because he is a trans.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:50 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:42 pm But are other people posting shit not related to Satanism though on these forums? All I ever hear JoS this JoS that... Bitch about hoodedcobra etc
Good point
Hey Mamba how do I put this topic in the other places you mentioned? I'm hoping you remove off the forums and place it elsewhere
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:59 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:42 pm But are other people posting shit not related to Satanism though on these forums? All I ever hear JoS this JoS that... Bitch about hoodedcobra etc
Good point
Hey Mamba how do I put this topic in the other places you mentioned? I'm hoping you remove off the forums and place it elsewhere
Again you want the topic removed. Seems like you Idea is creating a topic for later make drama about other people's post and get attention
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

he is so manly and confident :think:
(sarcasm ofc)
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:27 pm each 15 words this seeker guy says, 5 are ''Me, myself, I''. What a self absorbed brat. In a personal interaction with him I would probably punch him in the face because of this and then he would think it was because he is a trans.
Sure, but don't cry like a bitch when he punches back. Seeker is a Satanist, and doesn't believe in turning the other cheek. If you dish it out you need to be able to take it.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:59 pm
Good point
Don't worry about it.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:40 pm
Velcro wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:31 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.
Hey I didnt know you are a trans man and not a biological man ..this makes a lot of sense now /to me personally.

I respect the LGBT community very much. For their strength.

I do not understand your worry or question. Why some people don't acknowledge or respect your true self or what is the problem? If you are happy with your transition, enjoy yourself!

Laugh. Enjoy yourself, your life, work and hobbies. Forget about people. Less people, more work. Lol. Good luck with everything and cheer up!
It's not a worry anymore. I already moved on. I basically posted this because I'm sick of people pretending to be a friend and then all the sudden turn completely cold and cruel because of what I said, I do not fit in a box and whatever vibes they think they feel are theirs themselves and obviously projecting it onto me ... It's really creepy behavior almost like they are possessed or something.

I'm finding myself it's time for me to stay away from self proclaimed Satanists because I been often encountering a lot of bullshit like I do with Christians.
I understand and I am sorry to hear that
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 am
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:27 pm each 15 words this seeker guy says, 5 are ''Me, myself, I''. What a self absorbed brat. In a personal interaction with him I would probably punch him in the face because of this and then he would think it was because he is a trans.
Sure, but don't cry like a bitch when he punches back. Seeker is a Satanist, and doesn't believe in turning the other cheek. If you dish it out you need to be able to take it.
My idea of a Satanist is someone who above all don't care about what other people say or think. This bitch can't take random people not approving his Transgender personal bullshit
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:02 pm
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 am
My idea of a Satanist is someone who above all don't care about what other people say or think. This bitch can't take random people not approving his Transgender personal bullshit

People should stop being cruel

I do not understand this thing first hand either but it doesn't impact my life personally. Ask yourself why would you have anything against?

what is to approve of? Why a person with his PERSONAL choices would need anybody's approval?

LGBT people are extremely vulnerable I just read today a person killing himself over not being accepted. People are cruel we live in a cruel word

I do not care about people's organs or sexuality I care about their human, intellectual qualities. This is what we should care about and respect eachother choices.