I don't think Cobra is siatris

Snakeway

Re: I don't think Cobra is siatris

Post by Snakeway »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:25 am
Snakeway wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:41 pm I think there is no bug that happen that way. He posted in the wrong account. Siatris is cobra's fake profile.
Siatris wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:41 pm I think there is no bug that happen that way. He posted in the wrong account. Siatris is cobra's fake profile.
There is a Print of his profile name saying that, not in a quote, but of the original post
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:09 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:01 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:18 am If this shit adds up with jos I will get a private investigator, detective, whatever and expose this jewish front.
I could pay Mamba since he doesnt mind showing himself to take cobra to court.
What thing is adding up? take him to court based on what allegation?

I dont know mamba could sue them for accusations of thievery, defaimation on Zola etc. Basically anything that will bring him to the light to see his face
Understood your Idea. But mamba and zola know their true Identity, they choose not to doxx
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:52 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:01 am

What thing is adding up? take him to court based on what allegation?

I dont know mamba could sue them for accusations of thievery, defaimation on Zola etc. Basically anything that will bring him to the light to see his face
Understood your Idea. But mamba and zola know their true Identity, they choose not to doxx
Do you think they do? Well Snakeway fuck I expect members to react after seeing cobra is playing multiple acc. I really expect to see them reacting to his bullshit.

Maybe mamba and zola are afraid of something..maybe they want to play the ethical ones while they are trashed in a HORRIBLE way. Dont get me wrong, I know they are crocks just like Cobra but at least maybe mamba could want to restore his reputation somehow...

I could not care less.

I am happy Satan is showing us the truth namely cobra as a degenerate deceiving leader. Hail Satan.

You want his doxxing, I want his EXPOSURE. I want people to wake up to the reality. I know they are stupid and call us enemy place but who is laughing now when cobra made a clown out of himself?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:03 pm

Do you think they do? Well Snakeway fuck I expect members to react after seeing cobra is playing multiple acc. I really expect to see them reacting to his bullshit.

Maybe mamba and zola are afraid of something..maybe they want to play the ethical ones while they are trashed in a HORRIBLE way. Dont get me wrong, I know they are crocks just like Cobra but at least maybe mamba could want to restore his reputation somehow...

I could not care less.

I am happy Satan is showing us the truth namely cobra as a degenerate deceiving leader. Hail Satan.

You want his doxxing, I want his EXPOSURE. I want people to wake up to the reality. I know they are stupid and call us enemy place but who is laughing now when cobra made a clown out of himself?
I did not expected them to react at all, they are horrible people, they know exactly with what they are dealing with and they go along with it. I expected it would not matter at all because everybody there is aware of this, except some new people maybe.

I am just using this place, I am not together with anyone here nor I am playing ''this place vs that place''. I don't know what zola and mamba want better ask them.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:10 pm

I could not care less.

I did not expected them to react at all, they are horrible people, they know exactly with what they are dealing with and they go along with it. I expected it would not matter at all because everybody there is aware of this, except some new people maybe.

I am just using this place, I have not together with anyone one here nor I am playing ''this place vs that place''. I don't know what zola and mamba want better ask them
I do not care what rhey want and about them at all from rhe day rhey insulted the gods.

All I care ,I get, and that is, exposing cobra/helping people..
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:15 pm

I could not care less.

I am just using this place, I have not together with anyone one here nor I am playing ''this place vs that place''. I don't know what zola and mamba want better ask them
I do not care what rhey want and about them at all from rhe day rhey insulted the gods.

I think exposing them would be good service for new people, the ones who are already there know what they are dealing with
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:15 pm

I think exposing them would be good service for new people, the ones who are already there know what they are dealing with
I would hope you to be wrong. I cant imagine this type of retardations to know but pretend not to. Destroy others by being complicit to such crimes. Because these are crimes by the end of the day. I bet there are many insecure cowards there, too weak to do anything about cobra. So I guess in a sense you are right regardless of my hopes.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:11 pm You go on about the same shit Siatris. But we are in mercury retrograde everything seems chaotic, right. Chill, ground yourself.
This forum is Hebrew. It's better not to be here but I am anyways.