Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

AnonPoster

Re: Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:56 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:51 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 am I am from JOS, regular member. Why do you lie about Cobra with such extreme lies in this board? What did he do to any of you? Why do you attack Maxine or Joy of Satan all the time? Why all infiltrators are here that leave JOS and attack Joy of Satan all day? Why Sly scorpion and Lydia are slandered and attacked?

This place is the worst website. You are all lunatics attacking people all day. You comment by the Anon account and fakes, hoping youll confuse us. It wont happen. Siatris who is not even respected in JOS looks like a good person compared to any of you. He trolls you, you deserve it.

I saw the posts you planned to attack Maxine Dietrich in her house, by the user Snakeway, in Siatris's folder with the screenshots. The slander of ex-HP Mageson was there too, lies by new accounts, the logs of the AnonPoster which reveal its a few of you all posting from it. I also saw proof of Zola's theft of Donation money by the claim of Draun. Aldric told us the truth about this and we know Aldric too.

Ill never leave JOS so dont bother with lies.

Do not start a war with us you will be damned.
The time of your favorite goyim priest is over.
Cobra is jewish
He is not most likely he has genetics from one of the Gods is is part Demon like me I am related by blood and being a biological child of a high ranking Demon. That's why me and Cobra sound so similar on the JOS.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:02 pm
siatris_stings_you wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:50 am

Cobra is jewish
ask your friend the traitor to send u his picture, hes clearly a gentile.

they know it too..must be scary for u kikes :)
Siatris you are following a lie. Check your email and accept our offer. You defend a fool. Send us one picture or just verify the things we sent.
A person with half neuron can see you even here talking to yourself. No surprise at all.. not anymore. Fuck off Cobra, you are sick, go ask medical assistance

So much diversions...
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:08 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:51 am

The time of your favorite goyim priest is over.
Cobra is jewish
He is not most likely he has genetics from one of the Gods is is part Demon like me I am related by blood and being a biological child of a high ranking Demon. That's why me and Cobra sound so similar on the JOS.
8-) 8-) 8-)
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:13 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:50 am

ask your friend the traitor to send u his picture, hes clearly a gentile.

they know it too..must be scary for u kikes :)
Siatris you are following a lie. Check your email and accept our offer. You defend a fool. Send us one picture or just verify the things we sent.
A person with half neuron can see you even here talking to yourself. No surprise at all.. not anymore. Fuck off Cobra, you are sick, go ask medical assistance

So much diversions...
u call me cobra for years idiot. stfu already

yes were all cobra and were all gods.

go cry now, lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:43 am

So much diversions...

go cry now, lol

Let's see now when the old members KNOW the truth and your real intentions, what will happen with you, snakey hooded. I am personally enjoying your demise. Now it's the moment of truth. People know now that I never had anything personal with Jos, but with YOU! Going so cheap and so low, ...you fucked yourself with your own hand
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:22 am

So much diversions...

go cry now, lol

Let's see now when the old members KNOW the truth and your real intentions, what will happen with you, snakey hooded. I am personally enjoying your demise. Now it's the moment of truth. People know now that I never had anything personal with Jos, but with YOU! Going so cheap and so low, ...you fucked yourself with your own hand
Cobra and his favorite friend Sly are special people. They deserve praise and honor not slander.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:55 am

go cry now, lol

Cobra and his favorite friend Sly are special people. They deserve praise and honor not slander.
I will answer to your comment in a serious manner now: I personally dont know the member sly just seen him around. If he reads this, he needs to read the topic siatris is cobra and make his own investigation on things. Yes the truth is unpleasant is this slander? If the truth is slander then it's slander.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:46 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 am I am from JOS, regular member. Why do you lie about Cobra with such extreme lies in this board? What did he do to any of you? Why do you attack Maxine or Joy of Satan all the time? Why all infiltrators are here that leave JOS and attack Joy of Satan all day? Why Sly scorpion and Lydia are slandered and attacked?

This place is the worst website. You are all lunatics attacking people all day. You comment by the Anon account and fakes, hoping youll confuse us. It wont happen. Siatris who is not even respected in JOS looks like a good person compared to any of you. He trolls you, you deserve it.

I saw the posts you planned to attack Maxine Dietrich in her house, by the user Snakeway, in Siatris's folder with the screenshots. The slander of ex-HP Mageson was there too, lies by new accounts, the logs of the AnonPoster which reveal its a few of you all posting from it. I also saw proof of Zola's theft of Donation money by the claim of Draun. Aldric told us the truth about this and we know Aldric too.

Ill never leave JOS so dont bother with lies.

Do not start a war with us you will be damned.
Maxine, lydia, sly, imprisoned soul all that group there(many other people I did not mentioned) tried to kill a person for no reason at all other then because they felt they were not controlling the person's mind, motivations and aspirations. That person was just minding his own business. And that's one horrendous crime I know about. They use the RTR's to do this, if someone do the rituals once a day for some days they are able to connect to the soul of that person and all attack together the individual they choose to, trying to kill the target. I never slander or lied one single time. This is why they deserve the worse
Let me remind you that you cursed a person to death just because he was black and mentioned this as if you had pride in doing it and no one on the JOS did that I bet you did though also the rtrs do not allow automatically anyone to connect to anyone. Anyone who has that skill can do it with or without the rituals. I could connect to you right now if I want and maybe do stuff. You wouldn't know.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:04 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:55 am

I will answer to your comment in a serious manner now: I personally dont know the member sly just seen him around. If he reads this, he needs to read the topic siatris is cobra and make his own investigation on things. Yes the truth is unpleasant is this slander? If the truth is slander then it's slander.
They all say sly is on here but with Anonposter account they don't know that. Just like Siatris and once it was said Lydia was here. Yeah right. Unless someone comes out and says who they are no one knows if anyone is who they say they are. Cobra probably has been here though. I would bet 100 dollars.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:40 am Let me remind you that you cursed a person to death just because he was black and mentioned this as if you had pride in doing it and no one on the JOS did that I bet you did though also the rtrs do not allow automatically anyone to connect to anyone. Anyone who has that skill can do it with or without the rituals. I could connect to you right now if I want and maybe do stuff. You wouldn't know.
Of course no one in the MOS did this because they are NPC with no correct racial orientantion and behaviour whatsoever, they will kill people who participate in those rituals and have the correct racial feeling AKA people who will not get along with them MOSers for not liking being among other races.

No you can't connect to me in the level you could if I ever did that ritual. They wanted to do those things to a certain person for years, and ONLY when the person did those rituals in a routine for some days in a row they showed up and did it. Why was that? it was because before the person did the Rituals they were not ABLE to do it