JoS NPC and some blah blah

BirdofFreedom

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:11 am When I signed my soul to Satan and added by blood there, I had this whole idea in my head sold by Maxine: a bound of Satan's souls united agaist the enemy. Now, after seeing clergy betraying: cobra the 1st, old members like daharkan, who sucks his brothers, seeker playing a hundred accounts to fuck our heads, everybody cursing. randomly and treating others usually like trash... I am not sure anymore I want to be part of this bound. My life before coming to forums was pefect. I don't blame Satan for his fucked up souls but I don't want to be connected to any of them anymore. Somebody has to teach me how I reverse the dedication ritual.
Just leave.

You're under the presumption that you can't?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:52 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:11 am When I signed my soul to Satan and added by blood there, I had this whole idea in my head sold by Maxine: a bound of Satan's souls united agaist the enemy. Now, after seeing clergy betraying: cobra the 1st, old members like daharkan, who sucks his brothers, seeker playing a hundred accounts to fuck our heads, everybody cursing. randomly and treating others usually like trash... I am not sure anymore I want to be part of this bound. My life before coming to forums was pefect. I don't blame Satan for his fucked up souls but I don't want to be connected to any of them anymore. Somebody has to teach me how I reverse the dedication ritual.
Just leave.

Yeah, I know what you think, ridiculous..

Anyway, thank you, BirdofFreedom
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:53 am
Just leave.

Yeah, I know what you think, ridiculous
If you're 'bound' then what is exactly binding you? moral obligation? the sense that you have too?

Rules and oaths need power behind them to mean anything, like if a person breaks the law the police would come for you, but without the police or any law enforcement the law is noting but an abstract thing that has no weight.
In the case of a dog tied with a chain to a pole, the chain is what binds him to that pole.

So what is keeping you bound to 'Satan'?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:58 am

Just leave.

If you're 'bound' then what is exactly binding you? moral obligation? the sense that you have too?

Rules and oaths need power behind them to mean anything, like if a person breaks the law the police would come for you, but without the police or any law enforcement the law is noting but an abstract thing that has no weight.
In the case of a dog tied with a chain to a pole, the chain is what binds him to that pole.

I must rectify, I have no problem with my dedication to Satan just I don't want this to come at package with all the other dedicated souls. You see, us in Jos are connected, we sometimes have simmilar ideas pooping it you can call it a hive mind but that contract truly connects us..with this, for the good or the worse, you stick together.
For me, Jos meant SOMETHING. Now is going to dust. There is nothing I can personally do to help it with Cobra in charge, it's clearly not going to work. I have to accept the fact and leave it up to Satan and move on.... I am still in the process of dealing with this reality
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:04 am

I must rectidy, I have no problem with my dedication to Satan just I don't want this to come at package with all the other dedicated souls. You see, us in Jos are connected, we sometimes have simmilar ideas pooping it you can call it a hive mind but that contract truly connects us..with this, for the good or the worse, you stick together.
For me, Jos meant SOMETHING. Now is going to dust. There is nothing I can personally do to help it with Cobra in charge, it's clearly not going to work. I have to accept the fact and leave it up to Satan and move on.... I am still in the process of dealing with this reality
Well you're not wrong, about the hive mind that is.
but you're not connected to them, you're just connected to a spirit that's with them.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:07 am

I must rectidy, I have no problem with my dedication to Satan just I don't want this to come at package with all the other dedicated souls. You see, us in Jos are connected, we sometimes have simmilar ideas pooping it you can call it a hive mind but that contract truly connects us..with this, for the good or the worse, you stick together.
but you're not connected to them, you're just connected to a spirit that's with them.
Possibility. I will work on cutting ties with them in a healthly manner not to affect my bond with Satan.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:10 am

Possibility. I will work on cutting ties with them in a healthly manner not to affect my bond with Satan.
If you don't mind me asking? why remain with Satan?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:09 am I don’t think I could drink, I see alcohol as a poison. Don’t want to ruin my aura and soul. Lol
What? A drink could be any drink. I dont like alcholoh either. Anyhow if you pass by, let me know and we will have an afterrnon tea in the proper English way lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:11 am

I love Satan. He was and he is there for me. Truly. I mean it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:16 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:11 am

I love Satan. He was and he is there for me. Truly. I mean it.
If you dont mind me asking, what happened with your bond with Satan? Were you a member of Jos? What is your idea about all of this- I mean how would you define your belief?