The Final RTR Exposed

siatris

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by siatris »

kike look, u stole money from the JoS. you should give it back to the people that you stole it from.

you can't speak to me because you are a thief and a jew.

nobody has cursed you because nobody cares. u think this makes u safe right now because nobody cares.

i would love people to focus on u a little bit. you are so old and retarded nobody cares
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:00 pm “im prohibited from publishing any,”

Total lie. We don't censor. If we did sitardas would have been nuked long ago. But he has the right to post, because we don't censor.

“the Ancient ones are going to strike your group down.”

We shit on your curses.

“Or your group will go down in flames and your leaders get covid.”

Dream on.
siatris

Post by siatris »

don was banning, verbally attacking and shitting on every young satanist almost. yes. when he was around. your friend was probably like us. he banned us, called us austic and attack us, meth heads etc.

he's just an evil jew who hates people nothing else. he also turn on his so called friend "maxine" and "cobra" because he's a traitorous lemming
Owenavo wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:09 pm Oh, right. I think I have seen her comment on the T4S YouTube channel. She seems really nice. And I remember someone on YouTube this was on a different channel, and this guy said to me "don't join the JoS I got treated badly." Strangely enough he stopped being a spiritual Satanist and then he became an atheist. He cut himself off from the ancient beings. All because of them treating him badly.
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:48 pm I remember the T4S member Maddcat stated the JoS people where trying to curse her all the time and one of the gods sent the curses right back at them.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

You prove my point. :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

For sure, thanks again Sunrise, this goes to that dumb YHVH ritual Hooded Blahbra posted. They even move the letter sequence around like he does and its for a Kabbalah ritual.

sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:19 pm Maybe this source is relevant too?

''YAH-WEH: FOURTH PHASE[...] WEH-YAH: FIFTH PHASE. When you have integrated the Yah-weh practice over a period of months, there is another plateau of practice. interestingly, one of the most powerful experiences of this practice occurs when we reverse the Yah-Weh sequence, as described above, into its opposite, the weh-yah breath.''

https://books.google.ro/books?id=l4F5Cw ... rs&f=false
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Your own JoS comrade, snitched you out for being a Jew, right on this forum, Sitardass. LOL Maybe that is why you want people doing this Kabbalah exercise so bad....
siatris wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:19 pm he's just an evil jew...
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“kike look, u stole money from the JoS. you should give it back to the people that you stole it from.”

I didn't steal money from anybody. That is a LIE.

“you can't speak to me because you are a thief and a jew.”

Not a jew. My DNA test proves this.

“nobody has cursed you because nobody cares."

We could give two shits for your curses. Your curses have no power. Go ahead. Knock yourself out. We shit on your curses.

“I would love people to focus on u a little bit.”

Yes, I'm aware you were the one who sneaked into my facebook like the rat bastard you are. But so what?

“you are so old and retarded nobody cares”

Then why are you going on about this? Who cares?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Hooded Blahbra has admitted he took the Kabbalah Exposed website down on purpose that is revealing. That site also had other peoples articles on there as well from Maxine and even him. But the whole things got to be done just because of my articles....Yet those articles are still up on the JoS forum.

Interesting Hooded Blahbra wants everyone doing a Kabbalah ritual to hex the Gentiles and bring about the Jewish messiah and he also does not want any information exposing the Jewish Kabbalah out. Very revealing.

Hamansbitch wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:05 am About "Don" AKA Magestein

Our work is contribution to Satan and in the community and nobody forced us to do this. In a sense, work done for Satan is something that is given to that purpose. This is also why Kabbalah Exposed website is down, because someone has to take the time to check in with these sources, as Satan's House cannot stand on any form of lies, disinformation, or loose sourcing.
-Hoodedcobra666
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 am Knock yourself out.
It does not happen every time with every person. I would not let my guard down if I were you
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:39 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 am Knock yourself out.
It does not happen every time with every person. I would not let my guard down if I were you
We are not worried, they have no power end of story.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

What does it mean to be immune to the facts? Ask the JoSers who think that the RTR is going to save the world. Ask Siatris who thinks that Zola and Don are Jewish.
HPBlackMamba