The Final RTR Exposed

HPBlackMamba

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by HPBlackMamba »

BorninHell88 wrote:Thanks for responding to my comment... I appreciate it, and most of all thanks to keeping it mature ((with no name calling)).
Keep it up, doing a great job, civil conversation for once.
HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 am
BorninHell88 wrote:Thanks for responding to my comment... I appreciate it, and most of all thanks to keeping it mature ((with no name calling)).
Keep it up, doing a great job, civil conversation for once.
I thought you had me on ignore...? Someone lied. : ) That's not very civil of you... But it is hypocritical, and because of this hypocrisy is the reason why I don't keep it civil to people like you. Now go Jew somewhere else... Put me back on ignore ((do me a favor, lol)).
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:41 am That was my question to ask... BorninHell88! But that's okay, I'll let you off with that one.. Being nice for a change.

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:26 am

So when are you going to answer Owenavo's comment he directed towards you earlier...? I get the feeling you're trying to dodge... I'll re-post it here:

Yeah, but wasn't Don in it for ages? If that's the case how is he a traitor? He was in the JoS for a while, and if he was a traitor how did he stay there! But the Demons didn't have a problem with him, so obviously he's not a traitor and he was there for a while. Also I don't like how the JoS members try to convert people to the ministry, its almost like trying to covert people to these crappy monotheistic religions. I was going to join it but it wasn't my cup of tea. Are you sure you're connecting with the right entities though? Why does everyone keep leaving and there's always people disappearing? (No offense).

Thanks for responding to my comment... I appreciate it, and most of all thanks to keeping it mature ((with no name calling)). I do have another question though ((if you don't mind))? If the gods are actually real, than why didn't they forewarn the rest of the clergy about Don being an infiltrator...? Also, why aren't the gods willing to prove their existence to the world...? Why do they only decide to show themselves with certain people that aren't truly known on a personal level themselves? The JoS is shrouded in a lot of secrecy, so how can gentiles ultimately trust these 'gods' and the JoS clergy if we don't truly know who they are...? And they aren't willing to show us? I don't care so much about the clergy proving that they aren't Jewish themselves ((which they very well likely could be)), but I'm more curious about the gods they/you work with, and why they don't.
[/quote]

You'll 'let me off', because you have to... You don't got a choice, lmao. Why...? Because a part of me gots you wrapped around my finger. : )
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Zalmoxis

Post by Zalmoxis »

Hello everybody, i'm new in this forum and i want to express my opinion about the final RTR.

When i started to make my first attempt of the ritual in the process, i felt how i am emptied by energy, but not as how i felt in the previous rituals which were posted on the ancient forums. After i finished the ritual, i started to feel sick and this is not normal. I did my cleaning before and after the ritual, but even after many hours, i still felt how i am energetically drained. First time, i considered that maybe it's just my imagination. After many attempts, i started to feel worse and worse. After 5 times, i decided to stop doing it, because i felt that this doesn't help me, but it does makes me feel dreadful.

I want to thank to Don Danko signaling this problem and at the same time for warning us about the danger that it can come from doing it.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Zalmoxis wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:41 pm Hello everybody, i'm new in this forum and i want to express my opinion about the final RTR.

When i started to make my first attempt of the ritual in the process, i felt how i am emptied by energy, but not as how i felt in the previous rituals which were posted on the ancient forums. After i finished the ritual, i started to feel sick and this is not normal. I did my cleaning before and after the ritual, but even after many hours, i still felt how i am energetically drained. First time, i considered that maybe it's just my imagination. After many attempts, i started to feel worse and worse. After 5 times, i decided to stop doing it, because i felt that this doesn't help me, but it does makes me feel dreadful.

I want to thank to Don Danko signaling this problem and at the same time for warning us about the danger that it can come from doing it.
Do you actually think Don Danko would be saying anything about these RTRs if he wasn't kicked out of the JoS...? Lol. He would still be pushing them off as "legit".

Zalmoxis

Post by Zalmoxis »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:46 pm
Zalmoxis wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:41 pm Hello everybody, i'm new in this forum and i want to express my opinion about the final RTR.

Do you actually think Don Danko would be saying anything about these RTRs if he wasn't kicked out of the JoS...? Lol. He would still be pushing them off as "legit".

Hello BorninHell88,

First of all, i don't want to challenge your hypothesis, but at the same time i can't deny Don Danko's integrity.
I just expressed my personal experience with the final RTR. And to be honest, I really want Don Danko to show us how things unfolded and their chronology both in terms of the analysis of the RTR and his departure from the organization.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Zalmoxis wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:17 pm

Hello BorninHell88,

First of all, i don't want to challenge your hypothesis, but at the same time i can't deny Don Danko's integrity.
I just expressed my personal experience with the final RTR. And to be honest, I really want Don Danko to show us how things unfolded and their chronology both in terms of the analysis of the RTR and his departure from the organization.
How can you possibly make the assertion that he's honest...? What is he honest about? That the RTRs are actually dangerous...? I mean, don't get me wrong... I wouldn't trust them, but I don't think Don has any actual evidence to make the claim that they are. I haven't seen any...

Zalmoxis

Post by Zalmoxis »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Hello BorninHell88,

How can you possibly make the assertion that he's honest...? What is he honest about? That the RTRs are actually dangerous...? I mean, don't get me wrong... I wouldn't trust them, but I don't think Don has any actual evidence to make the claim that they are. I haven't seen any...

Read the sources which Don Danko mentioned it. That can be a theoretically proof, but i expressed my own experience and the effects that it have on me.
Everbody is free to have it's own opinion, but i hope that Don was a real victim like all of us.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Zalmoxis wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Hello BorninHell88,

Read the sources which Don Danko mentioned it. That can be a theoretically proof, but i expressed my own experience and the effects that it have on me.
Everbody is free to have it's own opinion, but i hope that Don was a real victim like all of us.
Alrighty, I'll do that, and hey... I'm open minded to the possible fact that they're dangerous. I'm not saying Don is wrong, but I don't suspect his motives are exactly righteous either as he was a part of that organization for more than ten years and was right there ((next to HoodedCobra and Maxine)) pushing and supporting their bullshit, along with the RTRs... It's very likely ((if the RTRs are dangerous)) that he knew, but just didn't say nothing until after he was 'kicked' from their clergy, but anyways... You take care Zalmoxis. : ) And I meant no offense in my comments by the way.

Zalmoxis

Post by Zalmoxis »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:50 pm
Zalmoxis wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Alrighty, I'll do that, and hey... I'm open minded to the possible fact that they're dangerous. I'm not saying Don is wrong, but I don't suspect his motives are exactly righteous either as he was a part of that organization for more than ten years and was right there ((next to HoodedCobra and Maxine)) pushing and supporting their bullshit, along with the RTRs... It's very likely ((if the RTRs are dangerous)) that he knew, but just didn't say nothing until after he was 'kicked' from their clergy, but anyways... You take care Zalmoxis. : ) And I meant no offense in my comments by the way.
I didn't felt any offense in your comments. I'm glad that you are an open-minded person and i don't deny any hypothesis that it came in our conversation. That's why i want from Don Danko to tell us more. Take care of you too.