How long until t4s falls apart?

Ipsissimus83

Re: How long until t4s falls apart?

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:47 pm I knew something was wrong, with that Varun. She tried to say, the greys and reptilians are on the daemons side. Lmao I knew that was bullshit. That account was also so fucking weird, Varun needs to cut bs, than taking me for a fool. Imagine someone harassing you online, that’s a little fucked up if you ask me. Sorry to hear you had to go through that, but that stranger got me involved for no reason.

My mind is little blank today. Lol, been trying to stop these spammers. It’s making me tired. Haha
Warlock08 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:45 pmHey guys. This is the original seeker. I'm sorry for all the bullshit going on with idiots trying to be the REAL me.

Number one. I'm not RedDawn. I'm not quicksilver on jos. I use to be nazidruid. I am actually a decent person. I am respectful but since I been subject to online doxxing and that type of thing. And I will tell you upfront who the fuck is responsible.

VARUN. I spoke to them on Whatsapp and exchange friendly things but became insulting when they subjected me to disrespect me and well abuse. I am a trans man and I simply do not tolerate disrespect. I originally I sent pics because I thought it was a friendly exchange. I was duped and well I trusted them at the time. I did apologize at one point but she got it into her head that I'm someone she thinks I am and I'm not. And also she used my old phone number too. That bitch can suffer and stop pretending to be innocent. Has been manipulative and fooling everyone. But that's ok I don't need to do much because they are digging their own hole. Oh and she's the one who used my old email address to create an account Owen that seeker and owen love or whatever. I guarantee you she's using an Anonposter for her split personality and I know this because of the shit she told me on Whatsapp.

Doxxing me no longer bothers me. Go ahead do what you want with whatever. Because it's a fair warning. So aside from that I will be putting a few members on ignore doxxing or posting pics. Don't care.

I wrote the Free Speech in terms of mytho of Logos or Word. So I am back. Yes the real seeker is back.

I'm back because I want a Voice and a place to share knowledge and grow and share. It's my destiny.

Thanks to the clergy for what you guys have done.

Congratulations HPOWEN!
It's ok. The past is past. I've moved on but I wanted to make you fully aware of who is responsible for all the chaos. This person Varun I've tried apologizing and be cordial but she flipped a switch so fast it's like she wasn't all "there". So yeah you are right to question the information she posts, reptilian and greys. So I know from personal experience.

Owen yeah it was fucked up to get you involved and I know 100% fact it was Varun who made that account using my email. Make sure you guard yourself.

The one thing I can say that this experience taught me. I'm definitely a threat on who I am and stand strong. So my pride is swelling.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:58 pm welcome seeker ;0
You remember me right?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:48 pm Well, welcome back anyway.

Warlock08 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:28 pmIt's ok. The past is past. I've moved on but I wanted to make you fully aware of who is responsible for all the chaos. This person Varun I've tried apologizing and be cordial but she flipped a switch so fast it's like she wasn't all "there". So yeah you are right to question the information she posts, reptilian and greys. So I know from personal experience.

Owen yeah it was fucked up to get you involved and I know 100% fact it was Varun who made that account using my email. Make sure you guard yourself.

The one thing I can say that this experience taught me. I'm definitely a threat on who I am and stand strong. So my pride is swelling.
Thanks I appreciate it. I know that you know that RedDawn is a fake because I always been cordial with you and I don't talk like that he or she does.

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"You remember me right?"

Of course I do :) I hope you're doing well!
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:31 pm "You remember me right?"

Of course I do :) I hope you're doing well!
Cool I'm doing a lot better. I'm walking again. I know that near death experience from my wreck has transformed me for sure. Made me a little more compassionate towards those less fortunate and wanting to be a guide or teacher of some sort

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

You're walking again? How wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

I can see how something so profound would steer you towards wanting to explore more, wanting to be a guide or a teacher of some sort – because you survived something many people don't ever return to tell about. And that is significant. A near death experience is a very profound moment. I can speak from experience; I've had at least a dozen. But then I'm old, lol.

You can find in that moment some really explicit reasons why you are here and so on. I think physical death is definitely the turning point where, when you encounter it, you understand that the things that used to be concerning, like how many brownie points did I earn from so and so if I do such and such? No longer matter. There are bigger considerations in play and you become attuned to them. I get that.

I would suggest maybe do all you can to further awaken your gift for healing and make it so.

Serapis (Satan)

siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:16 am I don't know why you are so focussed on the T4S 'failing'. Why should it fail? And why do you care? If it's so bad, why are you even here? You seem to take some kind of weird pleasure in hoping other people fail. And I don't understand that. Wouldn't a better use of your energy be to try to make a positive difference? Why don't you try to contribute something to the community that is positive, rather than a negative?
didnt ur bitch ass cry about JOS and ppl write on forum jos would fail.. you kike lol
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"didnt ur bitch ass cry about JOS and ppl write on forum jos would fail.. you kike lol"

siatris_stings_you, please review the forum rules:

viewtopic.php?t=2

This is your warning. Please moderate yourself.

Serapis (Satan)