Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Don Danko

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Don Danko »

Nobody knows where she is and what is going on with her just vanishing. And Cobra has silenced all questions by fear, pipe fairy. And given how Cobra just lied for almost a year claiming Maxine was still running the JoS and around when she was long gone.... And given how Cobra only admitted part of the story of her being gone once he couldn't hide it from the community anymore. There is more he is hiding and has shut down all questions further.... And then after that constantly changing his story about the subject shows he is lying about something.

Funny Maxine never appointed him the head of the JoS on her way out. She would have done that if she had left on her own.... So what is really going on.

And here you are the admitted troll of Cobra who you report to on the JoS forums with your trolling assignments here for Cobra. And all of a sudden you really, really, really, want this whole topic shut down really, bad....That says it all because Cobra wants this topic shut down and your following his orders. Thanks for confirming it.

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:09 pm
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.
she's rising Kundalini and u're dying in sewers, rats.

don tried to con her and she fucked don, because she knows what a fake one he was.

everyone else did the same because they knew of that rat you call your friend. even i...
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:17 pm Nobody knows where she is and what is going on with her just vanishing. And Cobra has silenced all questions by fear, pipe fairy. And given how Cobra just lied for almost a year claiming Maxine was still running the JoS and around when she was long gone.... And given how Cobra only admitted part of the story of her being gone once he couldn't hide it from the community anymore. There is more he is hiding and has shut down all questions further.... And then after that constantly changing his story about the subject shows he is lying about something.

Funny Maxine never appointed him the head of the JoS on her way out. She would have done that if she had left on her own.... So what is really going on.

And here you are the admitted troll of Cobra who you report to on the JoS forums with your trolling assignments here for Cobra. And all of a sudden you really, really, really, want this whole topic shut down really, bad....That says it all because Cobra wants this topic shut down and your following his orders. Thanks for confirming it.

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:09 pm
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.
she's rising Kundalini and u're dying in sewers, rats.

don tried to con her and she fucked don, because she knows what a fake one he was.

everyone else did the same because they knew of that rat you call your friend. even i...
Maybe she does not like the JOS anymore and don´t even care who is the head of it, she believes it has no purpose or future anymore it´s not even worth a good bye. I really don´t care who is the head of the JOS
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I don't believe that is the case she enjoyed the donations way too much to leave them behind. She was content to stay for years not doing much to anything and still making some posts once and awhile.

The only two possibilities that are likely is either Cobra did something behind the scenes to her which is in his character and behavior to do, for his own advantage. And that is why he is covering this topic up by fear all the time. Or she passed away and is gone and that is why Cobra is covering this up. Either way he is covering this up and acting like the head of the JoS when Maxine never declared him as such so he is not legitimate in his claims as the head of the JoS. And nobody in the groups ever came foreword by ranks and stated Satan appeared to them and stated Cobra is the leader of the JoS and Maxine never appointed him publicly as such.

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:32 pm
Maybe she does not like the JOS anymore and don´t even care who is the head of it, she believes it has no purpose or future anymore it´s not even worth a good bye. I really don´t care who is the head of the JOS
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 pm I don't believe that is the case she enjoyed the donations way too much to leave them behind. She was content to stay for years not doing much to anything and still making some posts once and awhile.

The only two possibilities that are likely is either Cobra did something behind the scenes to her which is in his character and behavior to do, for his own advantage. And that is why he is covering this topic up by fear all the time. Or she passed away and is gone and that is why Cobra is covering this up. Either way he is covering this up and acting like the head of the JoS when Maxine never declared him as such so he is not legitimate in his claims as the head of the JoS. And nobody in the groups ever came foreword by ranks and stated Satan appeared to them and stated Cobra is the leader of the JoS and Maxine never appointed him publicly as such.

HC used the date of Hitler death to sell the idea that Maxine started working at her Magnum Opus.

If she is still around and not departed, I think the PANDEMIC affected her finances and donations.
People were asking for info about this virus: what is it, where is coming from, etc etc. She obviously had no answers 'directly from the Gods'. She didn't deliver anything in advance related to this topic of relevance other than by reading the news like all of us.

It's all about shekels guys, that's the reality. The rest of us were simply useful idiots.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 pm I don't believe that is the case she enjoyed the donations way too much to leave them behind. She was content to stay for years not doing much to anything and still making some posts once and awhile.
Really, I got the feeling she was one of those victims of their own theatrical character, she only made great claims and tried to appear so important and now she has nothing big or important to say, then this causes her not to be comfortable there anymore and felt like just leaving without saying anything was better than admitting she has nothing big to say. But it could be as you say here
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 pm The only two possibilities that are likely is either Cobra did something behind the scenes to her which is in his character and behavior to do, for his own advantage. And that is why he is covering this topic up by fear all the time. Or she passed away and is gone and that is why Cobra is covering this up. Either way he is covering this up and acting like the head of the JoS when Maxine never declared him as such so he is not legitimate in his claims as the head of the JoS. And nobody in the groups ever came foreword by ranks and stated Satan appeared to them and stated Cobra is the leader of the JoS and Maxine never appointed him publicly as such.

What could he possibly do to cause this effect, give an example, She is a major bitch yell and manipulate all the time, almost enjoy negativity, I don´t think she would quiet down to anything cobra has against her
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The same Magnum Opus that Maxine promised to deliver for almost twenty years but never did even on her way out the door. Now she is gone and there is no Magnum Opus.

sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:49 pm
HC used the date of Hitler death to sell the idea that Maxine started working at her Magnum Opus.

If she is still around and not departed, I think the PANDEMIC affected her finances and donations.
People were asking for info about this virus: what is it, where is coming from, etc etc. She obviously had no answers 'directly from the Gods'. She didn't deliver anything in advance related to this topic of relevance other than by reading the news like all of us.

It's all about shekels guys, that's the reality. The rest of us were simply useful idiots.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Something to understand about Maxine as a personality. If you rode behind her on a golf cart holding a long branch outward over her head with a dollar bill hanging off it you could make her walk from one end of America to the other. She wouldn't have left on her own free will.

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:58 pm
Really, I got the feeling she was one of those victims of their own theatrical character, she only made great claims and tried to appear so important and now she has nothing big or important to say, then this causes her not to be comfortable there anymore and felt like just leaving without saying anything was better than admitting she has nothing big to say. But it could be as you say here
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 pm The only two possibilities that are likely is either Cobra did something behind the scenes to her which is in his character and behavior to do, for his own advantage. And that is why he is covering this topic up by fear all the time. Or she passed away and is gone and that is why Cobra is covering this up. Either way he is covering this up and acting like the head of the JoS when Maxine never declared him as such so he is not legitimate in his claims as the head of the JoS. And nobody in the groups ever came foreword by ranks and stated Satan appeared to them and stated Cobra is the leader of the JoS and Maxine never appointed him publicly as such.

What could he possibly do to cause this effect, give an example, She is a major bitch yell and manipulate all the time, almost enjoy negativity, I don´t think she would quiet down to anything cobra has against her
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:01 pm Something to understand about Maxine as a personality. If you rode behind her on a golf cart holding a long branch outward over her head with a dollar bill hanging off it you could make her walk from one end of America to the other. She wouldn't have left on her own free will.

You know what, I know her address in Tulsa Oklahoma, one of this weekends I will go to her house personally and confront her on why she left(if she left).

Don´t worry I will bring pig ration
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I don't recommend doing that. There might be legalities around this or legalities caused around this. Maxine used to brag in public she and her husband have a house full of guns that are loaded everywhere and they will use them if they feel threatened. Maxine once claimed her and her husband chased some dude in a car chase through Tulsa with their guns ready to go because they thought he was a Jew spying on them. They might just think your some Jewish agent sent to get them and open up on you. She might have made that story up or not. But its best to just leave them be. Maybe you could phone and just ask them if Maxine is alright?
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:12 pm
You know what, I know her address in Tulsa Oklahoma, one of this weekends I will go to her house personally and confront her on why she left(if she left).

Don´t worry I will bring pig portion
Last edited by Don Danko on Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:12 pm
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:01 pm Something to understand about Maxine as a personality. If you rode behind her on a golf cart holding a long branch outward over her head with a dollar bill hanging off it you could make her walk from one end of America to the other. She wouldn't have left on her own free will.

Don´t worry I will bring pig portion

WOW. You are amazing. You read my mind!

I was about to say - somebody local can check her out. From what I know, even the newspapers have a column for the ones departed? - This could be checked out, as well, if that is the case?