This is why I left JoS

KorvusTheRaven

Re: This is why I left JoS

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Warlock08 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:51 am Yup thats right. You know what the Gods have been really favorable to me since I left. I been encouraged to trust myself and I've had a lot of good things happen to me. I
As far as JoS cult goes um yeah I still find it hilarious that people think that Satan and the Gods are with them. No they are not. Satan and the Gods are being used to manipulate people.

Those who are brainwashed from the JoS , you will know by their behavior.
Things have been going my way ever since, but I wouldn't attribute it to the Gods. I have every right to be skeptical and anyone would understand why if they were in my position.

I attribute my own success to growing a set, and getting shit done, not through some conceived sense of duty, or obligation, but a simple change in attitude.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:46 pm
Warlock08 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:51 am Yup thats right. You know what the Gods have been really favorable to me since I left. I been encouraged to trust myself and I've had a lot of good things happen to me. I
As far as JoS cult goes um yeah I still find it hilarious that people think that Satan and the Gods are with them. No they are not. Satan and the Gods are being used to manipulate people.

Those who are brainwashed from the JoS , you will know by their behavior.
Things have been going my way ever since, but I wouldn't attribute it to the Gods. I have every right to be skeptical and anyone would understand why if they were in my position.

I attribute my own success to growing a set, and getting shit done, not through some conceived sense of duty, or obligation, but a simple change in attitude.
Cool. That's good to know. When I say Gods I mean myself. :D
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Warlock08 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:03 pm Cool. That's good to know. When I say Gods I mean myself. :D
I will say this.

I have experienced paranormal activity personally. I've lived in a haunted house with the common symptoms, objects moving on their own, hearing voices out of nowhere, doors opening and closing, hearing footsteps in the night...

I will concede that there are still things in this world that cannot be explained, but unless I want to invest in some expensive infrared/ultraviolet scanning and recording equipment like that ghost hunter Zak Bagans (those things are $2,000 a piece) I'm not going to have anything empirical to prove it, but it doesn't affect me so why should I care?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I'm really happy to hear this shadowc, happy to know you're doing so well.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition