My testimony as an ex-JoS member.

AnonPoster

Re: My testimony as an ex-JoS member.

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:48 pm I know, but i want him to come here.
the stubborn piece of shit that he is, he knows what'll happen to his oh so beloved husband if he doesn't come.

i want to get the ball rolling and he knows better than to delay.
Why don't you fix your malfunctioning brain instead of being a degenerate towards everyone? If you desire to make yourself out like some monster, then don't be surprised when you are treated like it by your enemies.

Surely you have heard of runes and energies such as Berkano, Laguz, and Gebo. Apply them to your soul already and quit wasting time on this.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:49 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:48 pm I know, but i want him to come here.
the stubborn piece of shit that he is, he knows what'll happen to his oh so beloved husband if he doesn't come.

Why don't you fix your malfunctioning brain instead of being a degenerate towards everyone? If you desire to make yourself out like some monster, then don't be surprised when you are treated like it by your enemies.

Surely you have heard of runes and energies such as Berkano, Laguz, and Gebo. Apply them to your soul already and quit wasting time on this.
you don't know about my brain.
now lets get to business, are you prisma yes or no? if not then get out of my way.

prisma already knows when i want something done it gets done anyone who gets in the way is looking for trouble.
now answer the question.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

Be careful ‘du!
Don’t say incriminating things on T4S. We wouldn’t wanna lose you birdie!
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:34 pm
Be careful ‘du!
Don’t say incriminating things on T4S. We wouldn’t wanna lose you birdie!
nah fam, don't worry i'm not the danger here.
the dangerous people are the ones you don't see.

When you're with the Satan, the real one that is, not whatever those morons on the jos follow.
You're not just with him, you're with his family too.
We're all a family and messing with 1 of us means messing with all of us.

We all do our part, I'm just here to get the word across.

Now prisma over here is to stupid to pick up on the signs because when Satan wants something done he doesn't like delays.
I'm just giving prisma a warning that he's pissing people of, the dangerous kind and by that i mean a pack of wild blood thirsty animals that aren't even from this world.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:25 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:21 pm
Holy Wars wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:13 pm
Meteor. Prisma. Deranged tranny. Whatever you wanna call him!
I hope he is cute, though!
Idk
He sounds more woman than man.
But still has a little sissy clitty that doesn’t function. And apparently large breasts as this thread shows.
The intention is to sound more feminine than masculine. The Internet is amazing - you can be anything you want to be on it... within reason.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:13 pm

now lets get to business, are you prisma yes or no? if not then get out of my way.

prisma already knows when i want something done it gets done anyone who gets in the way is looking for trouble.
now answer the question.

" said the birdie hahahahhahah

Hahahhahahah
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:56 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:13 pm

now answer the question.

" said the birdie hahahahhahah

Hahahhahahah
LOL HE IS HILARIOUS. IS THIS MAUKALI? LOL
shitposterInquisitor

BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:03 pm When you're with the Satan, the real one that is, not whatever those morons on the jos follow.
Come now. Prove it. Don't just say catholicism is not christianity and protestantism is, mormonism might be and jehovas... erm... 2itnesses is not; and that islam doesn't worship the same jesus, as well.
shitposterInquisitor

BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:03 pmI'm just giving prisma a warning that he's pissing people of, the dangerous kind and by that i mean a pack of wild blood thirsty animals that aren't even from this world.
What a wicked witch you are!
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:05 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:03 pm When you're with the Satan, the real one that is, not whatever those morons on the jos follow.
Come now. Prove it. Don't just say catholicism is not christianity and protestantism is, mormonism might be and jehovas... erm... 2itnesses is not; and that islam doesn't worship the same jesus, as well.
alright then, leave this place now and don't come back.
i don't want to see you around here anymore.