Hooded blahbrah exposed again on rituals and the runes!

Psychotron

Re: Hooded blahbrah exposed again on rituals and the runes!

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:18 am Don't pretend to be a n00b on the Internet. It means can't be arsed. I CBA to teach you.
“Can’t be arsed” sounds like some britbong donkey shit. No wonder you like to say that.

You must be FancyMancy. You remind me a lot of him anyway with the retarted way of speaking.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:19 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:12 am Now we all know that that is complete and utter bullshit. "This place was built to get away from obsessed freaks", lol. Come on. Don't lie.
How is that a lie?

If you were to say ANY dissenting opinion on ancient forums you will have stalkers like Siatris/JOSER calling you a Jew and a million different things. Yes this is a place to get away from that and speak freely about your grievances.
"We come here to get away from them" yet we talk about them and nothing else, going on and on and on about them to no end. Lol. You don't know when you're lying. You deceive yourself like a retard, then try to fake ignorance. PMSFL.
Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:22 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:18 am Don't pretend to be a n00b on the Internet. It means can't be arsed. I CBA to teach you.
“Can’t be arsed” sounds like some britbong donkey shit. No wonder you like to say that.

You must be FancyMancy. You remind me a lot of him anyway with the retarted way of speaking.
Lol - so first I'm Cobra, then I'm his idiots, then I'm Alchemist, now I'm Fancy. Who next? Will I be HPS Maxine? Don? Hitler?! Satan?! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:29 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:12 am Now we all know that that is complete and utter bullshit. "This place was built to get away from obsessed freaks", lol. Come on. Don't lie.
How is that a lie?

If you were to say ANY dissenting opinion on ancient forums you will have stalkers like Siatris/JOSER calling you a Jew and a million different things. Yes this is a place to get away from that and speak freely about your grievances.
"We come here to get away from them" yet we talk about them and nothing else, going on and on and on about them to no end. Lol. You don't know when you're lying. You deceive yourself like a retard, then try to fake ignorance. PMSFL.

Lol - so first I'm Cobra, then I'm his idiots, then I'm Alchemist, now I'm Fancy. Who next? Will I be HPS Maxine? Don? Hitler?! Satan?! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE IMPERSONATE AND CLAIM LIES IN THIS FORUM TO ATTACK PEOPLE

THIS IS ONLY THEM IN THIS.

REAL JOS MEMBERS WE ARE HERE TO ANNIHILATE LIES. NOTHING ELSE
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:29 am "We come here to get away from them" yet we talk about them and nothing else, going on and on and on about them to no end. Lol. You don't know when you're lying. You deceive yourself like a retard, then try to fake ignorance. PMSFL.
Is talking about people not allowed?

This goes both ways too. The JoS cannot shut up about this forum which is what leads to so many people coming as of recent. There’s 5 guests right now. That’s yuuuge!

Like I said to alchemist if we were so irrelevant and incorrect they wouldn’t be on here all day everyday posting with the anon account defending themselves.

so first I'm Cobra, then I'm his idiots, then I'm Alchemist, now I'm Fancy. Who next? Will I be HPS Maxine? Don? Hitler?! Satan?! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
**Who** you are specifically isn’t even relevant.

Because at the end of the day you are just a useful idiot and a donkey that wants their ballz sucked by blahbra, because blahbra sucks donkey ballz :dance: :dance:
shitposterInquisitor

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:39 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:29 am
How is that a lie?

THE IMPERSONATE AND CLAIM LIES IN THIS FORUM TO ATTACK PEOPLE

THIS IS ONLY THEM IN THIS.

REAL JOS MEMBERS WE ARE HERE TO ANNIHILATE LIES. NOTHING ELSE
Like... OK...
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:40 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:29 am "We come here to get away from them" yet we talk about them and nothing else, going on and on and on about them to no end. Lol. You don't know when you're lying. You deceive yourself like a retard, then try to fake ignorance. PMSFL.
Is talking about people not allowed?
Dunno. I never read the rules!

**Who** you are specifically isn’t even relevant.
No? So why "must I be" someone, then? Why first am I Cobra, then one of his idiots, then Alchemist, then now Fancy? Why must I be if it is not even or odd relevant? What do you think your point is?
Because at the end of the day you are just a useful idiot and a donkey that wants their ballz sucked by blahbra, because blahbra sucks donkey ballz :dance: :dance:
Are you sure? Can you prove that claim? Why is your mum not a useful idiot, spreading lies Satan and spirituality?
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:50 am Why is your mum not a useful idiot, spreading lies Satan and spirituality?
What does that even mean?

My “mum” (britbong donkey word) is far more successful than 99% of JoS, blahbrah and even Maxine, because she is not worm food and has actually made a decent life for herself without leeching off of donations from a cult congregation like some TV pastor in the way HC has.

But go ahead du

Keep talking about my “mum”

You sound like some idiot kid from Xbox live. Quit behaving as an immature brat like your daddy cobra and say something real for once!
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:53 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:50 am Why is your mum not a useful idiot, spreading lies Satan and spirituality?
What does that even mean?
It neither even means nor odd means.
My “mum” (britbong donkey word)
Lol. Retard doesn't like English. It prefers retardlish.
is far more successful than 99% of JoS, blahbrah and even Maxine, because she is not worm food and has actually made a decent life for herself without leeching off of donations from a cult congregation like some TV pastor in the way HC has.
Yeah, you say that.
But go ahead du
?
Keep talking about my “mum”
Why "mum" and not mum? Is it really your dad? You have tranny parents? So stop both worshipping and pretending to be upset with Prism for talking about being transexual.
You sound like some idiot kid from Xbox live.
Your mum is not some idiot kid from Xbox Live, your mum is an idiot kid from Xbox Live.
Quit behaving as an immature brat like your daddy cobra and say something real for once!
Your tranny dadmum is my daddy cobra.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:53 am say something real for once!
Retard tries to be ignorant.
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:50 amAre you sure? Can you prove that claim?
Tells others to say something real for once, goes on to be a tranny-borne tranny keyboard warrior.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:40 am This goes both ways too. The JoS cannot shut up about this forum which is what leads to so many people coming as of recent. There’s 5 guests right now. That’s yuuuge!
This is coming from the person who was just bragging about having multiple accounts for trolling on JoS. He accuses Cobra of being a NEET, yet he thinks his position is somehow different!

"You don't understand, Mom, I just need to make one more account on JoS!"

"Just one more successful trolling, then [anything positive] will finally happen!"

Any day now... We are all waiting lol