Channeled Messages

Merlyn83

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:48 pm Now don't get mad at me but....do you know Andras?

Yes, you probably did tell me, just jog my memory, please :D
Lol. I am Seeker83, Ipsissimus83, Warlock83, etc we have had several conversations and Andras is the one ypu love and know he is a god of war , etc. You have made a post about him a while back right around when Andras was on my mind
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:33 pm Ok I don't get it. I am going to be skeptical but open minded because one should be cautious of ANY channelled messages, good or bad.

Why would important "messages" on channelling come to a forum when they could be making a YouTube video to reach a wider audience rather than selecting some Satanists to give information to?

Sorry if my questioning of your credibility on a channelled message are selecting a group of online folks on a forum rather than making it widely public is making me question you.
I wanted to take a moment to address something that has come up about my channeling practice. Some people have been treating my channeled messages as if they are important, divine messages from the gods. I want to clarify that this is not the case for me.

When I post my content, I am simply sharing my experiences as someone who is able to communicate with them. These messages are not meant to be taken as important life changing messages. Instead I have chosen to document my experience and I don't care if the information is ever found or read by anyone.

I have previously written a post about how anyone can learn to channel and communicate with spirits for themselves. I highly encourage everyone to try it out for themselves and form their own opinions about the experience.

The most important thing is to keep an open mind. Remember that you can also have these experiences, and it's important to explore and discover things for yourself.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

I had a strange vision today when I channeled Bleziath for the second time. In it, I saw two dogs fighting fiercely with each other. The dogs were both large breeds, one was a German Shepherd and the other was a Rottweiler. They were locked in a fierce battle, biting and snarling at each other.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread as I watched the dogs fight. It was clear that they were both determined to come out on top, and there was a real sense of danger in the air.

As I watched the dogs fight, I couldn't help but wonder what their fight represented. Was it a symbol of the struggles we all face in life? Or perhaps it was a reflection of the inner turmoil we all experience at some point in our lives.

Whatever the meaning behind the vsion, it was a powerful reminder that life can be unpredictable and that we should never take anything for granted.

I am feeling a little shaken by the vision, but also grateful for the reminder to appreciate the important things in life. As for the two dogs, I hope they both came out of the fight unscathed and that they were able to find a way to coexist in peace.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

There is always gonna be a struggle to those who stay attached to the battle of the egos. While ego is important to function with others but we should be learning to control it.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:55 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:48 pm Now don't get mad at me but....do you know Andras?

Yes, you probably did tell me, just jog my memory, please :D
Lol. I am Seeker83, Ipsissimus83, Warlock83, etc we have had several conversations and Andras is the one ypu love and know he is a god of war , etc. You have made a post about him a while back right around when Andras was on my mind
Why do you have so many usernames? Earlier Zola warned me about a toxic entity who keeps posting on the forum with many different names.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:23 pm There is always gonna be a struggle to those who stay attached to the battle of the egos. While ego is important to function with others but we should be learning to control it.
I can't help but wonder if my vision is related to the T4S somehow, as Bleziath seems to be a guardian that watches over the progress of the organization. Any thoughts?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Merlyn isn't the negative I warned you about, merlyn's been here almost from the beginning when the forum opened, left, came back, left, came back, etc. each time got a new account. Aaaahhh. ok. see? I just needed a memory jog. got it ;)

Thats interesting about the battle of the dogs (god spelled backwards, right?) Interesting.
I would prefer to be the German Shepard, if I had to pick

Thats true, about keep an open mind. I've been working on that one. When I was much younger I was pretty quick to judge.

I don't know but its interesting Andras sent him you said.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:34 pm Merlyn isn't the negative I warned you about, merlyn's been here almost from the beginning when the forum opened, left, came back, left, came back, etc. each time got a new account. Aaaahhh. ok. see? I just needed a memory jog. got it ;)

Thats interesting about the battle of the dogs (god spelled backwards, right?) Interesting.
I would prefer to be the German Shepard, if I had to pick

Thats true, about keep an open mind. I've been working on that one. When I was much younger I was pretty quick to judge.

I don't know but its interesting Andras sent him you said.
Thank you for explaining.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:27 am I'm usually happy to welcome people here to this community, but I don't know there's something very off about you and I'm not sure what it is yet.

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
Agreed, though to be fair this person made it clear they weren't a Satanist. Still it's somewhat offputting.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

In reality you didn't commune with any demon or "channel" any positive entity rather it seems you channeled whatever entity is currently guiding the WEF and other globalist shills. This is assuming you channeled anything at all, your preconceptions of the future probably biased your message extremely as its quite clear to most of this community that everything you mentioned is a new world order psyop that you have fallen into.

Don't try to pretend that this message is unbiased and that your just "passing information on" from supposed higher entities, its quite clear you actually believe this. Any higher level entity would never give you such a normie(mainstream) perspective on the future and world politics, nor are higher entities usually concerned with these things.

I could just as easily go to some mainstream liberal news source and find the exact same thing you are saying: vax, muh climate change, empathy(though they don't have any), muh minorities, etc... They have the same predictions for the future.

Also I have never heard of Zapsoth, it is true their are other demons besides goetic, but its quite easy to misinterpret names on ouija board or other means, I have done this many times, in my opinion reviewing your claims I think you have deluded yourself. My question is this do you regularly meditate and develop your astral senses on a daily basis? If not what is your spiritual routine? I think this is where we might find the source of such things.