Face reveal :D

EnergyExpertise

Re: Face reveal :D

Post by EnergyExpertise »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:00 am well, I suppose its not such a surprise (that these people are malicious, negative and evil in their hearts), they're worshipping the bible version of satan. And are just as fanatical as a bible pounder jesus freak.

Don was correct. Both are bad energy.

The original - Serapis - his qualities were stolen when they invented the bible jesus and satan. His attributes inverted and used against humanity. He was the greener of the nile.....in other words, he was about renewal and life....they turned it into a death cult.

Its the controlled opposition tactic. If you 'rebel' and turn to the other side why, it doesn't matter, since they control both! You're still in their matrix. And look at the disgusting stuff other satanic organizations are promoting, like murdering your own baby in a 'satanic' ritual is a 'right'....its garbage. Anti-life.

I feel the original godlike being was a goodly being and somewhere along the way this civilization was infiltrated, because thats what the enemy of humanity does. they are sneakers, working in the dark, playing mind games, never honest combat. they work from the shadows, lie, steal and twist everything. Exactly as these evil people who wanted to hijack my forum. I worked my ass off for this place. But they felt entitled to come in and try to steal it. Just like the enemy of humanity. They didn't do the work. But they want the results of the work. Worse, they actually think they have some right to it!

Just like those who invented the jesus and satan controlled opposition program.
Indeed!

That is the tactic of the enemy.

One organization that I recommend for people and T4S to stay away is Crňa Ruza or Black Rose.

The JoS has ties with it, as Gear88 states in the following screenshots:

Why should people stay away from the Black Rose.

Because Crňa Ruza is a criminal Jewish satanic organization that is actively operating worldwide, especially in the American area and also the Serbian one.

Here is a story related to it (WARNING: SHOCKING CONTENT AHEAD!!!):

The story of the Black Rose in our area spread in the eighties of the last century. It all started after the suicide of a girl from Dugi Selo, which the media attributed to the connection with that mysterious satanic sect. After "Polet" published a sensational article about Zagreb's darkers, who "indulge in satanism and obscurantism", a chain reaction followed. "Does the smell of the Black Rose kill?" screamed the newspaper headlines, and at the height of the moral panic, seeds were thrown at every young man who wore black, read "Steppenwolf" and listened to groups such as "Joy Division", "The Cure" or "Sisters of Mercy". suspicions of flirting with the Unholy. Several attacks were recorded on members of the darker subculture, who had as much to do with Satanism as blondes from jokes have to do with intelligence. Even Željko Malnar was drawn into the story, who at that time ran the "Garuda" cafe in Dugi Selo, named after the Hindu deity. It was rumored that members of the Black Rose, a super-secret society about which everyone knew everything, gathered there, and the late adventurer was even questioned by law enforcement. As it happens, the mass hysteria gradually calmed down, so that at the beginning of the war, the existence of the Black Rose was more or less written off as an urban myth. But is it really so? If the Serbian expert on sects Dimitri Pastuović is to be believed, the Black Rose is a reality - a bloody reality! that at the beginning of the war, the existence of the Black Rose would more or less be written off as an urban myth. But is it really so? If the Serbian expert on sects Dimitri Pastuović is to be believed, the Black Rose is a reality - a bloody reality! that at the beginning of the war, the existence of the Black Rose would more or less be written off as an urban myth. But is it really so? If the Serbian expert on sects Dimitri Pastuović is to be believed, the Black Rose is a reality - a bloody reality!

Pastuović claims that the sect, which developed under the auspices of Anton La Vey's Church of Satan, has been operating in these areas since the seventies of the last century. "I entered their rituals several times. The black mass begins in hidden places. The members gather together and consume scones soaked in blood and say the Our Father prayer backwards, and the ritual ends with an orgy!" he revealed in an interview. The initiation process requires the new member to sleep in a tomb that is ready for tomorrow's burial, and after that they tattoo a pentagram, three sixes or a cross on his feet on his body, in order to trample him. "I personally pulled 14-15-year-old children out of tombs, completely distraught!" he said, adding that sectarians recruit vulnerable youth by offering them sex, money and narcotics.

Unlike the motives of most sects, the expert claims, the one behind the Black Rose is not financial: young people are recruited primarily to push them to commit suicide, because the sect's leaders believe that by doing so they increase their personal power. A "priest" who succeeds in driving someone to commit suicide is initiated into the highest, twelfth level of the hierarchy, which represents a violation of God's universal principles. The members, brainwashed by a combination of promises of a better world after death and threats, take their own lives according to the principle of "rolling the dice": whoever is chosen by the dice, the members send a letter with a drawing of a black rose and the date of suicide. If they refuse, they are killed.

Branimir Petranović Maka, today a successful businessman, claims that he approached the Black Rose in the seventies, in order to get the girl from that time out of her mouth. In the book "Black Angels", in which he spoke about that experience, he says that he witnessed the suicide of a 15-year-old schoolgirl - the unfortunate girl threw herself under a car in front of the Đakovica cathedral. "The leader of the sect, a striking man whom everyone addressed as "He", made us lick her blood off the floor!" says Petranović, adding that it was only with great difficulty that he managed to rescue his beloved from the sect.

The JoS and other enemy programs such as the Anton Lavey's church are very united and have strong ties with one another.

If we take a look at the year period where Gear88 said that the Black Rose group was active, we will see "middle 90's" same as the strange activities when the Satanic Church of Anton LaVey started to be investigated for, but, of course, the government covered such things.

Mind control is a favorite tactic of the Jewish enemies since they can weaponize even the minds of those who think that they are masters of their minds unfortunately.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230813_031522_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_031522_Chrome.jpg (980.84 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Screenshot_20230813_031510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_031510_Chrome.jpg (789.49 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Screenshot_20230813_031446_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_031446_Chrome.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 215 times
Screenshot_20230813_031421_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_031421_Chrome.jpg (869.03 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Screenshot_20230813_031353_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_031353_Chrome.jpg (928.94 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Screenshot_20230813_031312_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_031312_Chrome.jpg (979 KiB) Viewed 215 times
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

why didn't you show me these screenshots when I asked you earlier about this black rose stuff?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:29 am why didn't you show me these screenshots when I asked you earlier about this black rose stuff?
I didn't have them since my phone was almost damaged by a virus so I had a little hard time to recover them. Thankfully I did recover them.
EnergyExpertise

More proof of Black Rose (Crňa Ruza) criminal organization being affiliated with the JoS.

They even have their accounts there:
Attachments
Crňa Ruza 2
Crňa Ruza 2
Screenshot_20230814_155100_Chrome.jpg (340.35 KiB) Viewed 175 times
Crňa Ruza 1
Crňa Ruza 1
Screenshot_20230814_154900_Chrome.jpg (305.81 KiB) Viewed 175 times
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:51 pm More proof of Black Rose (Crňa Ruza) criminal organization being affiliated with the JoS.

I thought those account were yours? :lol:
EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:35 pm
EnergyExpertise wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:51 pm More proof of Black Rose (Crňa Ruza) criminal organization being affiliated with the JoS.

Well, they aren't mines :D

I would never associate myself or even try to represent a criminal group.

But, may I ask what made you to think it that way :)
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:52 pm

Pretending to be your own opposition just seems like the sort of thing you'd do. Did you forget you've done it before, for example as Cobra's Golem or Big Doggo Boy?
And even when you made this thread, you were saying one thing and doing another.

It's always quite amusing to watch since it's so obvious, but it makes me a bit unsure how to interact with someone like you. Like, often the only way for me to respond sincerely is to disregard what you're saying. Then do you want me to react to you insincerely instead, like having a joke stand-off? This sorta stuff goes over my head :lol:

Like, right now, I'm completely oblivious to the fact you only asked that question because you wanted advice on how to be less obvious, let alone your current intentions (as you're reading this) of misrepresenting me as a paranoid for not playing along with your silly jokes. But how am I supposed to play along when you haven't even told me what the punchline is supposed to be yet? I'll have you know, I'm actually slightly autistic, so I really don't get stuff like this at all.
Attachments
tehe.gif
tehe.gif (836.03 KiB) Viewed 148 times
EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:47 pm

Pretending to be your own opposition just seems like the sort of thing you'd do. Did you forget you've done it before, for example as Cobra's Golem or Big Doggo Boy?
And even when you made this thread, you were saying one thing and doing another.

It's always quite amusing to watch since it's so obvious, but it makes me a bit unsure how to interact with someone like you. Like, often the only way for me to respond sincerely is to disregard what you're saying. Then do you want me to react to you insincerely instead, like having a joke stand-off? This sorta stuff goes over my head :lol:

Like, right now, I'm completely oblivious to the fact you only asked that question because you wanted advice on how to be less obvious, let alone your current intentions (as you're reading this) of misrepresenting me as a paranoid for not playing along with your silly jokes. But how am I supposed to play along when you haven't even told me what the punchline is supposed to be yet? I'll have you know, I'm actually slightly autistic, so I really don't get stuff like this at all.
Spoiler alert: Cobra's golem was all Red Dawn in the first place, it wasn't me at all.

Big Doggo Boy: On your server, it was all a play set by Endsieg and BirdOfFreedom on your server, because for whatever reason they hate you. I wrongly participated in that play, so, sorry. I hope this didn't make you cease connection with LAH, really!

And related to this, if I weren't my own opposition, well, the idea is that I wouldn't have exposed so much of what the ERB (Endsieg, RedDawn, BirdOfFreedom) have done. I would either say that I am dumb and then stage something else. I would try to confuse people.

Enough of that, I am tired of all of this, as I have done a lot of wrongdoing just to play for Endsieg's sorry ass and also BOF and Red Dawn.

Half of the play was realized by them, and I wrongly participated in it.

And no, your aren't paranoid. I don't think so :) Information dissemination is a key point everyone should have, especially in stories like this one.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:57 am

Spoiler alert: Cobra's golem was all Red Dawn in the first place, it wasn't me at all.

Big Doggo Boy: On your server, it was all a play set by Endsieg and BirdOfFreedom on your server, because for whatever reason they hate you. I wrongly participated in that play, so, sorry. I hope this didn't make you cease connection with LAH, really!

And related to this, if I weren't my own opposition, well, the idea is that I wouldn't have exposed so much of what the ERB (Endsieg, RedDawn, BirdOfFreedom) have done. I would either say that I am dumb and then stage something else. I would try to confuse people.

Enough of that, I am tired of all of this, as I have done a lot of wrongdoing just to play for Endsieg's sorry ass and also BOF and Red Dawn.

And no, your aren't paranoid. I don't think so :) Information dissemination is a key point everyone should have, especially in stories like this one.
I honestly can't tell y'all apart sometimes. I've genuinely wondered before if Red Dawn just has dissociative identity disorder and you're one of his alters or something lol.
No worries about what happened back then. What they did wasn't right, but it ended up working out in favour of my ideals.

As for what you could be scheming in this case (if you wanted to), it could be that you're trying to gain people's trust specifically by selling out your friends after the fact.
Note just how utterly pointless that is by now, as they've already stopped using those accounts for months. If they've moved on to different aliases (can't seem to stick to one anyway) or moved on entirely, and especially if it were something you agreed upon rather than you betraying their trust, then you lose nothing while gaining people's trust.

You only talked openly about their past identities. You didn't mention their current or future plans; but if they didn't tell you, that can't be helped, of course.

It's the same sort of behaviour as when you made this thread to fake a face reveal:
You want to seem open without losing your privacy since it's not your face.
Evidently, that's a type of behaviour you still partake in to this day.

But you were always contradicting yourself even back then, so I could believe you were reluctantly dragged into it, and picked up some habits along the way.
Changing your ways is often a gradual process and takes time and effort. Though I may be putting you on the spot, I want you to know I'm not upset with you if you're sincere.

---------------

In the first place I just wanted to get along with everyone, and only argued with BirdofFreedom because I had a change of heart about working against JoS with him after irl stuff came up that I deemed more important. I realised I don't have room for that kind of negativity in my life, as I needed to foster a positive environment.

To make it worse, he was convinced that an enemy of his was possessing me and that he needed to "cure" me. It's true that I was merged with some similar energies at the time; I often depended on their abilities, and suffered a cost. How did he handle this? He demanded I cut contact with the only person who was helping me out of that (Lilith), and give in to negative urges by creating problems for people he dislikes. It was in fact a few days after I finally cut contact with him, that I made up my mind and separated internally from everything which isn't me, after which all the negative symptoms I dealt with since I had the displeasure of meeting my ex 3 years ago completely subsided.

Afterwards I made friends who love me for who I am, and realised I never wanted to be anyone else in the first place. Not only do I finally feel comfortable with who I am now, but my vampiric urges have vanished too (why invoke others when I have everything I need within?). I discovered my own abilities to rely on, and feel happier than ever.
EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:05 am
EnergyExpertise wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:57 am

I honestly can't tell y'all apart sometimes. I've genuinely wondered before if Red Dawn just has dissociative identity disorder and you're one of his alters or something lol.
No worries about what happened back then. What they did wasn't right, but it ended up working out in favour of my ideals.

As for what you could be scheming in this case (if you wanted to), it could be that you're trying to gain people's trust specifically by selling out your friends after the fact.
Note just how utterly pointless that is by now, as they've already stopped using those accounts for months. If they've moved on to different aliases (can't seem to stick to one anyway) or moved on entirely, and especially if it were something you agreed upon rather than you betraying their trust, then you lose nothing while gaining people's trust.

You only talked openly about their past identities. You didn't mention their current or future plans; but if they didn't tell you, that can't be helped, of course.

It's the same sort of behaviour as when you made this thread to fake a face reveal:
You want to seem open without losing your privacy since it's not your face.
Evidently, that's a type of behaviour you still partake in to this day.

But you were always contradicting yourself even back then, so I could believe you were reluctantly dragged into it, and picked up some habits along the way.
Changing your ways is often a gradual process and takes time and effort. Though I may be putting you on the spot, I want you to know I'm not upset with you if you're sincere.

---------------

In the first place I just wanted to get along with everyone, and only argued with BirdofFreedom because I had a change of heart about working against JoS with him after irl stuff came up that I deemed more important. I realised I don't have room for that kind of negativity in my life, as I needed to foster a positive environment.

To make it worse, he was convinced that an enemy of his was possessing me and that he needed to "cure" me. It's true that I was merged with some similar energies at the time; I often depended on their abilities, and suffered a cost. How did he handle this? He demanded I cut contact with the only person who was helping me out of that (Lilith), and give in to negative urges by creating problems for people he dislikes. It was in fact a few days after I finally cut contact with him, that I made up my mind and separated internally from everything which isn't me, after which all the negative symptoms I dealt with since I had the displeasure of meeting my ex 3 years ago completely subsided.

Afterwards I made friends who love me for who I am, and realised I never wanted to be anyone else in the first place. Not only do I finally feel comfortable with who I am now, but my vampiric urges have vanished too (why invoke others when I have everything I need within?). I discovered my own abilities to rely on, and feel happier than ever.
Well, first and foremost, I can't risk losing my privacy as, with so-called friends like Red Dawn and BOF and Endsieg is very risky. I don't know who can usurpe my identity online. So, I need to take safety measures.

Also, related to the face, I think I will remove it since I don't think it is okay to use someone else's face. It's important to avoid legal claims.

As for the identities of Red Dawn, I think it is pretty important to mention that Vanessa, Amungus etc were all the accounts of Red Dawn. Red Dawn has a habit of pretending to be a woman, especially of Italian origin only to fool people, that is his tactic. So, if you see any Vanessa with the picture attached below, it is clearly Red Dawn:

Unfortunately they didn't tell me anything about their future plans, neither BOF nor Endsieg or Red Dawn.

I was just a tool, easy to be manipulated in the past by them as they orchestrated their play.

Moreover, if I wanted to stage something and to "collaborate with them" well, you must understand the following:

They would have put me to create an account which wouldn't reveal its face and have a fake age etc, tell me to change my writing style (which didn't change at all, I always use emojis :) )

When I have started to expose them for the nature that they have, well, they called me the goddamn slur "kike" when I am not Jewish at all, cause if I was Jewish I don't think I would have stayed in Satanism, really.

And, this may sound even more crazier but, I decided to expose them for what they truly are and get rid of their identities from here, at least from now because I am working against Endsieg's doctrine mostly, and that is Chaos.

I am on an anti-chaos mission since Abaddon started telling me that they would have planned to use their identities for something far more worse, I don't know what that is as I didn't understand Abaddon's message completely, but it was more than evident that I had to do something.

Fair enough since I have seen a lot of JoS Chaos amprent on their auras, so, it clearly needed to be dealt with once and for all.

You can help with what you can help in this Anti Chaos operation. We can even talk in PM as, this time, no one knows about this account.

One thing I must reveal and I am allowed to reveal by Abaddon is that the RTRs are not just an amalgam of bad energies which originate from YHWH, but there is also Chaos involved.
Attachments
Red Dawn catfish account
Red Dawn catfish account
2072.jpg (44.25 KiB) Viewed 109 times