Concerns about Mambas mental health.

siatris666

Re: Concerns about Mr Bernstein's mental health.

Post by siatris666 »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:40 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 pm Lately, as I read the hooded rabbi's sermons, I notice that they are becoming increasingly comical and, unfortunately, more and more distant from reality. For example, this sermon, "beautiful" in every way

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=64139

What billion people in 10 years can we talk about when even now there are at best only a few thousand on the forum? In fact, can anyone now say how many healthy and adequate non-Jews are present in the "Joy of Satan" if Jews, infiltrators and unreliable people are weeded out? What billion in 10 years can we talk about? The vast majority of the people now in the Ministry who are non-Jews are either minors or have a number of health or mental health problems, look at the health forum! In short, we should not be thinking about a million in 10 years, but about how to keep those already in ministry! But Mr Cobra lives in his own world and obviously does not see what is happening in reality.

Now next. Here's this "magnificent" sermon https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=65175

What do we see in it? Another tale and noodle + motivation to do RTR, and no specifics like in all Bernstein's sermons. They become more and more distant from reality, as if he lives in some other world and doesn't see what's really going on, or he does, but pretends to be a fool. Anyway, I do recommend that anyone who is in contact with Cobra, well somehow already ... Worry about his mental health, because writing such things in all seriousness ... Does he even believe what he writes or is he just laughing at us? :?

What is more scary besides tetra rtr is the latest ritual where he claims is a SECRET RITUAL who outsiders don't know about or something? I wonder what kind of secret connection has Cobra with jewish world also why no one questions this? Isn't this blatant evidence?

All in all I do not think he is mentally disturbed rather I think he pretty much knows what he is doing

Also in a recent sermon amoung other things he inserted this thing that people are not able or capable to comunicare with the gods and I think he does that for control also so they come to him for confirmations and and so on...Him being the only viable link between gods and humans blah blah bullshit

Obvisouly he is preying on the weak with whatever agenda he might have
we hack u, kikes.

we steal ur bread,ur books etc

we have no mercy

fuck you all.. CURSE U ALL!!!

WE ARE LEGION MOTHERFUCK JEW

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

siatris666 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:49 am
we hack u, kikes.

we have no mercy

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
Another nice one for the public record.

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:40 pm
siatris666 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:49 am
we hack u, kikes.

we have no mercy

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
Another nice one for the public record.

It's December 23rd. Time to pay!
Hail Satan
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Hail Satan
After hearing this for 3 years straight with no effect, it gets tired and boring...

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:30 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Hail Satan
After hearing this for 3 years straight with no effect, it gets tired and boring...

Satan vanquishes the Jews I bet if I chant Satan and various related words such as Satanas or Satya etc it will make your skin and eyes burn and soul be vanquished.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.