Don Danko Mamba and the rest

AnonPoster

Re: Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:52 am
Satan is the adversary of tyranny.
Satan operates like a fuhrer or a pharao. he is the most high, he gives commands and there is hierarchy. This would be considered tyranny for you, he is the Hitler from the universe in every way. Suck it.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Re: Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Post by AnonPoster »

Zola is an INSANE THIEVING kike...We TOLD YOU

siatris
Velcro wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:42 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:58 am I have to interject. I was once a true believer but that was blown out of the water when cobra tried to destroy me. It woke me up. I realized this person speaking didn't believe anything he promoted; no truth, no justice, no nothing. And that includes maxine. If there was justice, I'd not have been attacked like I was. Everything he accused me of was a lie. So what this showed me is that this person is a filthy liar. And therefore, Satan wasn't with him. Because Satan is about truth. And then Satan asked me to create a new space, where people would be free. Which I did.

I have spent hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket to create this platform. And still do to this day. What? You think this space just appeared out of nothing? I pay for it! So for you to claim I want your money, souls, etc...is disinformation....and BTW, if I had to pay HP Black Mamba for everything he has done for this platform, which is astronomical, he has done so much! I couldn't have afforded him. He donated his time and expertise, because he is passionate about what he believes. As am I. You ought to thank him instead of attacking him! He has been a blessing.

We are doing this because we believe in free speech and in freedom, and we want others to benefit, which is the Satanic thing to do. So don't you dare try to claim I want your money or time or soul. It's a total bullshit lie. Satan doesn't want your money, time or soul, and nor do we.

Don't lump us in with tyrants. And make no mistake: Cobra is a filthy tyrant.

The nonsense about this place built on stolen money is a total bullshit lie.

I saw what was done to Don and reached out to him, invited him here. His voice was stolen, as mine was. And that was a crime. He deserves to be heard, just as all of us do. Whatever he does now with his voice is on him. And that is free speech. And free speech is Satanic and good.
You do this for your own fame and elevation Zola. Cut that Satan bullshit off. Remember you and Mamba are above any demon? There are many other self contradicting statements you did here, and in other posts (at a short distance)...but I am not here to judge anybody. I say what I see from the outside. I might be wrong. Of course.

Is it normal to gain something out of it as well? Yes it is.

However your so called motivation doesn't sound true to me ...entirely.

You use Satan's name to define whatever, gain attention and public, which is disturbing because you put yourself above him shortly after.

Better call this place.. I don't know ...
Occult research forum
or whatever.
It's much more true.

However, I understand you want to do your own thing. I see nothing wrong with that. But pretending being so generous for the love of Satan...
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.