RTR EFFECTIVE?

Velcro

Re: RTR EFFECTIVE?

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:41 pm
Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:35 pm

There are a few possibilities. Either they have NOTHING on Don
Or they are afraid that once they do this Don, will do it as well and will doxx them. Sort of blackmail... You tell-I tell.

It could be. Also, Zola could Doxx Hooded cobra and she doesn't. After what they did to her as you described I imagined she would want to do doxx him
I don't know. That's a good question. Ask her.

I don't trust her anyway.

Oftopic
I actually don't trust any of them. Anymore. They all have things to hide (except of their identity),. They don't want to be held accountable and they only do things for their own gain.

Even Don said something like after you develop yourself spiritually enough, you dont need demons anymore. The same thing as Cobra when uses people and throw them away. They are all the same people with no spine and integrity or true care and respect for others.

I ended up in jos for the love of my people and demons. I don't care about those people really they are nobody in my eyes.
For the love of my people-white race.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:49 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:41 pm
Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:38 pm

It could be. Also, Zola could Doxx Hooded cobra and she doesn't. After what they did to her as you described I imagined she would want to do doxx him
I don't know. That's a good question. Ask her.

I don't trust her anyway.

Oftopic
I actually don't trust any of them. Anymore. They all have things to hide (except of their identity),. They don't want to be held accountable and they only do things for their own gain.

Even Don said something like after you develop yourself spiritually enough, you dont need demons anymore. The same thing as Cobra when uses people and throw them away. They are all the same people with no spine and integrity or true care and respect for others.

I ended up in jos for the love of my people and demons. I don't care about those people really they are nobody in my eyes.
For the love of my people-white race.
Cobra is a member of the white race and a leader for whites.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:07 am

Cobra is a member of the white race and a leader for whites.
A white leader by sucking up to race mixer Maxine. He is dishonored