Respect

Seeker83

Re: Respect

Post by Seeker83 »

Lmao. I have no need for ANYONE approval. I'm only mentioned those who treat me like shit, I don't turn the other cheek like Mamba said.

That's sad that person killed themself. I'm willing to began to make videos on these issues.

So I got an announcement to make. I won't be as active in these forums anymore because I have other things to deal with and will be busy making videos for the occult witchcraft community

My next topic I will be talking about are how witchcraft and the like being used as a counterculture.

If anyone got any ideas let me know what topics to cover and I'll do my best. ☺️
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.

Seeker I also want to add something on the subject...I previously had a misconception about you, before getting to read more, for which reason, from a person to a person, please forgive me. I won't stick around here long enough and I want to make sure that I take this opportunity to say it as I feel guilty.

Going back at friends or people disappointing us... is normal regardless of gender, sexual orientation or anything else. Just keep on searching the right people to understand you there are billions of people don't get hurt by anybody. There will always be a struggle for anybody in this department.

I also look at myself thinking I wasn't always the best friend with everybody all the time most of the times from ignorance sometimes from other reasons.

As you said before, nobody is perfect the change starts with us/within.

For me personally is easier to focus less on relating to people, better focus on other activities.

Maybe relating online is not such a good idea either?! Just saying ...

I admire you for having the courage to express yourself and be happy....and I wish you to carry on happily in your journey and path!
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Lmao. I have no need for ANYONE approval. I'm only mentioned those who treat me like shit, I don't turn the other cheek like Mamba said.

That's sad that person killed themself. I'm willing to began to make videos on these issues.

So I got an announcement to make. I won't be as active in these forums anymore because I have other things to deal with and will be busy making videos for the occult witchcraft community

My next topic I will be talking about are how witchcraft and the like being used as a counterculture.

If anyone got any ideas let me know what topics to cover and I'll do my best. ☺️
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:18 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.

Seeker I also want to add something on the subject...I previously had a misconception about you, before getting to read more, for which reason, from a person to a person, please forgive me. I won't stick around here long enough and I want to make sure that I take this opportunity to say it as I feel guilty.

Going back at friends or people disappointing us... is normal regardless of gender, sexual orientation or anything else. Just keep on searching the right people to understand you there are billions of people don't get hurt by anybody. There will always be a struggle for anybody in this department.

I also look at myself thinking I wasn't always the best friend with everybody all the time most of the times from ignorance sometimes from other reasons.

As you said before, nobody is perfect the change starts with us/within.

For me personally is easier to focus less on relating to people, better focus on other activities.

Maybe relating online is not such a good idea either?! Just saying ...

I admire you for having the courage to express yourself and be happy....and I wish you to carry on happily in your journey and path!
I really appreciate it! Thanks. I will write More later
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Bitch, you create a topic and then ask for it to be deleted as soon as some stranger is not saying what you wanna hear. This IS caring about what other people think.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:38 pm Bitch, you create a topic and then ask for it to be deleted as soon as some stranger is not saying what you wanna hear. This IS caring about what other people think.
You want them to care, you need them to care else your dick can't get hard. Truth is that Seeker doesn't care or need your validation and now your pee pee is sad :/

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:38 pm
acted pretty much unstable all the time, leaving every time someone looks against them in any way or harms their transexuality bs
They can't stand anybody being against them in any way at all. It's a huge manchild. Actually they can't stand anybody not supporting them fully and their beliefs. And now they are manipulating people to heal their fragile little broken ego, again. They are feeding of others in my opinion.
This is exactly the way I see him. Manchild and unstable were the words in my mind all this time
Last edited by AnonPoster on Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Ahhh benefits of ignoring users... Lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:17 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:38 pm Bitch, you create a topic and then ask for it to be deleted as soon as some stranger is not saying what you wanna hear. This IS caring about what other people think.
You want them to care, you need them to care else your dick can't get hard. Truth is that Seeker doesn't care or need your validation and now your pee pee is sad :/

You are rolling down a mountain while you scream ''Right now I am moving up a to the top of the mountain''.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Seeker83 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:33 pm Ahhh benefits of ignoring users... Lol
You are begging for attention from users, not ignoring, lol.