Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Snakeway

Re: Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Post by Snakeway »

I did Killed a nigger, I lost all my restriction after I learned the Gods don't care at all what people do to each other, even people who are with them become victims of those MOSers and they(the gods) don't give a shit, no punishment, no prevention against it at all. So why should I fear it would matter to them if I started killing people I don't like? especially since the people I kill are not even with them?
If they (the gods) did minded it they would be extremamly hypocritical by not minding people who are with them being killed by Maxine because she is envious, and then after this demanding someone not to kill random people who are not even with the Gods, because it would be wrong in the God's eyes. It would not make sense at all, so because of this I have no doubt I can kill every nigger I feel like
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

*post deleted by person who posted it so he can give a correct reply below not messed up in quotes*
Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri May 27, 2022 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:29 pm I did Killed a nigger, I lost all my restriction after I learned the Gods don't care at all what people do to each other, even people who are with them become victims of those MOSers and they(the gods) don't give a shit, no punishment, no prevention against it at all. So why should I fear it would matter to them if I started killing people I don't like? especially since the people I kill are not even with them?
If they (the gods) did minded it they would be extremamly hypocritical by not minding people who are with them being killed by Maxine because she is envious, and then after this demanding someone not to kill random people who are not even with the Gods, because it would be wrong in the God's eyes. It would not make sense at all, so because of this I have no doubt I can kill every nigger I feel like
It only possibly makes it easier cause it gets your energy and vibration closer to another person who also is doing the ritual. However your forgetting that many people have skills way beyond this and don't need anything like this to do stuff. No rabbi is doing the rtrs we can bet however they can connect with and curse anyone here or on the JOS.

Proves my point. It's magical skill that allows this not the rtr. It's only the rtr allows some people that have almost 0 skills at all to do this randomly cause it creates the same vibration so it allows energy to flow together and anyone can use this for what they like good or bad.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:31 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:29 pm I did Killed a nigger, I lost all my restriction after I learned the Gods don't care at all what people do to each other, even people who are with them become victims of those MOSers and they(the gods) don't give a shit, no punishment, no prevention against it at all. So why should I fear it would matter to them if I started killing people I don't like? especially since the people I kill are not even with them?
It only possibly makes it easier cause it gets your energy and vibration closer to another person who also is doing the ritual. However your forgetting that many people have skills way beyond this and don't need anything like this to do stuff. No rabbi is doing the rtrs we can bet however they can connect with and curse anyone here or on the JOS.

Proves my point. It's magical skill that allows this not the rtr. It's only the rtr allows some people that have almost 0 skills at all to do this randomly cause it creates the same vibration so it allows energy to flow together and anyone can use this for what they like good or bad.
Also for the record this isn't the point of the rituals or what it's intended to be used for. Maxine and Cobra is not responsible for this if it's done. I for the record never used this to connect to anyone and as far as I know it wasn't done to me.

This effect can be created by any group ritual but again it's a low skill short cut. This means a lot of people on the JOS don't have that much ability if they need that. Which to me is a disappointment.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:35 pm

Also for the record this isn't the point of the rituals or what it's intended to be used for. Maxine and Cobra is not responsible for this if it's done. I for the record never used this to connect to anyone and as far as I know it wasn't done to me.

This effect can be created by any group ritual but again it's a low skill short cut. This means a lot of people on the JOS don't have that much ability if they need that. Which to me is a disappointment.
Maxine is the one who do this sort of thing. Before she created the F RTR she said in the groups she would ''add a guy into her work in the summer'', then next summer she came up with th F RTR, The ritual was the work to trap a person, it was the whole point. SHe uses those ritual to have her powertrips over individuals, this is the point of the Rituals, forget reptilians, jews, the world and all of that.

The Rituals create a different type of connection that no one in the MOS or probably planet earth is capable of doing on their own unless the person is VERY advanced, close to a God I would say. The curses and attacks from a distance with out being connected by a group ritual do work, but not in the level of connection of when people participate in those rituals together, the destruction and personal humiliation is much greater in that way. The Rituals are a great danger because of this.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:45 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:35 pm

Maxine is the one who do this sort of thing. Before she created the F RTR she said in the groups she would ''add a guy into her work in the summer'', then next summer she came up with th F RTR, The ritual was the work to trap a person, it was the whole point. SHe uses those ritual to have her powertrips over individuals, this is the point of the Rituals, forget reptilians, jews, the world and all of that.

The Rituals create a different type of connection that no one in the MOS or probably planet earth is capable of doing on their own unless the person is VERY advanced, close to a God I would say. The curses and attacks from a distance with out being connected by a group ritual do work, but not in the level of connection of when people participate in those rituals together, the destruction and personal humiliation is much greater in that way. The Rituals are a great danger because of this.
Your trying to tell someone fully open to the astral almost and able to see and sense stuff something that he doesn't see how it would work considering the content of the ritual. Also "add a guy into her work in the summer" I think your misquoting something she was probably talking about her physical job at the Gas station and convenience store (probably not supposed to reveal that) where her employee stole cigarettes and money from the cash register and was fired.
So she is looking for another person there in the summer duh (Maxine was my personal hero so I was able to gain all kinds of info from the astral on her and thought about her a lot when I was a teen. I think she's cool)

Anyways if this is the case I am going to get one of my enemies to "try out" the final rtr. Claim it's something else and not a spiritual exercise. Then I can curse their soul to oblivion really quick. Cool didn't know I could do that if that is the case.

However I sincerely doubt this would work to be honest and knowing what I know about the occult don't see how it's possible. Then again I didn't think astral Brain control and turning someone into a literal robot without emotions was possible till I saw it happen to someone I care about (and had to curse the individual doing this) I will try though just to humor you and let you know if I actually get someone to do it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

And I destroyed someone in the spiritual once simply because I am special as an Satanist and they didn't deserve my presence yet it was forced upon me.

But that's besides the point.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

, I lost all my restriction after I learned the Gods don't care at all what people do to each other, = that's probably a disgusting attitude no different than a chrisian who does or doesnt do things for the *fear* of god/s.

You are free to do whatever you want this is what you dont understand but there is a price to pay always. You expect gods to stop you_theywont_is your choice_is that simple

If is in your nature killing then you are a killer. does satan agree with it? Probably as long is you dont interfere in his affairs, whatever, your business but NATURE will have a way with you.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:38 am

, I lost all my restriction after I learned the Gods don't care at all what people do to each other, = that's probably a disgusting attitude no different than a chrisian who does or doesnt do things for the *fear* of god/s.

You are free to do whatever you want this is what you dont understand but there is a price to pay always. You expect gods to stop you_theywont_is your choice_is that simple

If is in your nature killing then you are a killer. does satan agree with it? Probably as long is you dont interfere in his affairs, whatever, your business but NATURE will have a way with you.

There is not only the desire of doing something being taken in considerations when you do something(like the desire to kill), there is to be taken in consideration the consequence, the effectivness, if this is a good method to achieve your goals, if it is strategically wise, and what is your position to take certain actions. Don't tell people don't commit crimes because they fear jail.As an example, It is not worthy to kill a person who annoys you at work because you lose your job and will spend years on jail, the satisfaction of killing the person does not pays off comparing the consequence. In the same way if the Gods would reprove certain deeds and then I would not be able to advance with their help because of this deeds, then the consequences would be higher than the satisfactions of doing something.

If the Gods help a person meditate and advance, then this person kill another satanists because of this, the Gods should feel responsible by association. But they don't feel responsible at all. If they helped Maxine and the MOSers to advance and then the MOSer trap people in RTR to abuse people or kill people the Gods should stop this, because they helped this happen and are responsible by association. But they don't give a fuck. They don't feel responsible. This is very inhumane and alien if you ask me. If you take 10 random humans to witness a person being beaten to death by a group of 15 to 20 people, 9 of them will stop it if they have the power to do so, to at least give a chance to know what is happening and make a judgement. This Gods will not, they will watch like it is nothing, and if the person dies it died. This change my position and my strategy in approaching things. I was always engaged in the racial war, I was just wondering if killing non white people in an individual scale would be a good strategy because I was not sure of my position.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:41 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:38 am

There is not only the desire of doing something being taken in considerations when you do something(like the desire to kill), there is to be taken in consideration the consequence, the effectivness, if this is a good method to achieve your goals, if it is strategically wise, and what is your position to take certain actions. Don't tell people don't commit crimes because they fear jail.As an example, It is not worthy to kill a person who annoys you at work because you lose your job and will spend years on jail, the satisfaction of killing the person does not pays off comparing the consequence. In the same way if the Gods would reprove certain deeds and then I would not be able to advance with their help because of this deeds, then the consequences would be higher than the satisfactions of doing something.

If the Gods help a person meditate and advance, then this person kill another satanists because of this, the Gods should feel responsible by association. But they don't feel responsible at all. If they helped Maxine and the MOSers to advance and then the MOSer trap people in RTR to abuse people or kill people the Gods should stop this, because they helped this happen and are responsible by association. But they don't give a fuck. They don't feel responsible. This is very inhumane and alien if you ask me. If you take 10 random humans to witness a person being beaten to death by a group of 15 to 20 people, 9 of them will stop it if they have the power to do so, to at least give a chance to know what is happening and make a judgement. This Gods will not, they will watch like it is nothing, and if the person dies it died. This change my position and my strategy in approaching things. I was always engaged in the racial war, I was just wondering if killing non white people in an individual scale would be a good strategy because I was not sure of my position.
You are a killer comes natural to you the rest are excuses.