JoS NPC and some blah blah

BirdofFreedom

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:20 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:16 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:11 am

If you don't mind me asking? why remain with Satan?
I love Satan. He was and he is there for me. Truly. I mean it.
If you dont mind me asking, what happened with your bond with Satan? Were you a member of Jos? What is your idea about all of this- I mean how would you define your belief?
are you referring to me?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:28 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:16 am

I love Satan. He was and he is there for me. Truly. I mean it.
If you dont mind me asking, what happened with your bond with Satan? Were you a member of Jos? What is your idea about all of this- I mean how would you define your belief?
are you referring to me?
Yes I was curious about your personal history and journey in Satanism whatever you wsnt to call it occult spirituality
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:29 am
are you referring to me?
Yes I was curious about your personal history and journey in Satanism whatever you wsnt to call it occult spirituality
You could say i didn't really have much a choice. i was kinda just forced onto this path, as the choice was either be abused and oppressed as a slave or learn to defend myself and fight back against spiritual oppression and learn to stand(spiritually) on my own.

in short, no one was there to 'save me' i had to save myself.

I'd write more, but i'm waiting till i get a break from my work to make a post when it comes to the topic of the dedication ritual.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:39 am

are you referring to me?
You could say i didn't really have much a choice. i was kinda just forced onto this path, as the choice was either be abused and oppressed as a slave or learn to defend myself and fight back against spiritual oppression and learn to stand(spiritually) on my own.

I'd write more, but i'm waiting till i get a break from my work to make a post when it comes to the topic of the dedication ritual.
Take your time
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:44 am

Take your time
eh perhaps another time.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:41 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:44 am

Take your time
eh perhaps another time.
Take your time.

Thanks for the input. All the best
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:12 am I am not that annon who posted there. Don't discuss relationship if you don't even have a relationship with me. You are a huge red flag. I think I got cancer by reading all of this drama
You need to go look in the mirror and slap yourself eventually get some manners. I sent the same emoticons to owen, varun, don. Many others. If my *curtousy* is so insulting then fuck off, snakeway. You are not worthy, as simple as that.
With this being said, I am done.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Speaking about red flags. What is your deal with jos why would anybody give you any info. In your hypocrisy people should trust a stranger online with this shit but be buthurt for a fucking emoticon.

I am not the one coming here waiting for doxxing and going after people. My sole purpose was to expose jos by all legal and moral means. Moreover, I tried repeatedly to tame you as well in this regard and suggest you a different approach. - TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE and act in harmony with Satan's wishes. I dont think I am or I was any bad influence around here. Everything is in the open.

Yes. I feel deeply insulted by this accusation as well. It's one of the worse experience around here and I truly dont know why I was triggered to cry I suppose it's just deep frustration towards the entire whole idea..feed up to get shitty fedback basically for what. Having a whole conversation on why I sent an emoticon. Thats the fuking level. One more day here and I will kill my last brain cells left.

I am not ashamed to express my emotions be it simpathy, hate or even the fact that I cried. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I am comfortable speaking with people.

Really shame on you you're such a big disappointment

Moreover I wont forgive you for dragging me in this shit accusing me about shit based on what?...zero arguments.

With this act you lost all your credibility at least in my eyes, I wouldn't entrust you with a finger.

I was the ONLY PERSON around here who tried to create a bridge of understanding between your eccentric ideas and others. I defended you and tried to exercise harmony on all sides.

My judgement failed me on you but I learned my lesson.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

it is simple, I expect someone might be interest in harming them out of hate for something they did and will doxx them to me.