Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Snakeway

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 pm I don't recommend doing that. There might be legalities around this or legalities caused around this. Maxine used to brag in public she and her husband have a house full of guns that are loaded everywhere and they will use them if they feel threatened. Maxine once claimed her and her husband chased some dude in a car chase through Tulsa with their guns ready to go because they thought he was a Jew spying on them. They might just think your some Jewish agent sent to get them and open up on you. She might have made that story up or not. But its best to just leave them be. Maybe you could phone and just ask them if Maxine is alright?
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:12 pm
You know what, I know her address in Tulsa Oklahoma, one of this weekends I will go to her house personally and confront her on why she left(if she left).

Don´t worry I will bring pig portion
They are just talk, I could take her on the way back from the grocery or something.
I don´t care for her well being, I want her to split it out the Bull shit.

You really sound like her friend trying to make the old couple a Big deal.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Lol, they don´t understand they are not competent enough to cause Jews to go spy on them
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maxine states she carries an arsenal in her purse and she has used this before. If you roll up on the crazy cat lady and even just to talk and find yourself looking down the barrel of a 45 with a crazy with their finger on the trigger, don't say you were not warned. Better just to make a simple phone call.

The amount of aggression you display just in this post if you roll up on the cat ladies door that would be enough to flip her out and trigger her. You're not tougher then half a clip of rounds flying in your direction from the crazy cat lady. I am just trying to help you out with warning you.
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:26 pm

They are just talk, I could take her on the way back from the grocery or something.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:41 pm Maxine states she carries an arsenal in her purse and she has used this before. If you roll up on the crazy cat lady and even just to talk and find yourself looking down the barrel of a 45 with a crazy with their finger on the trigger, don't say you were not warned. Better just to make a simple phone call.

The amount of aggression you display just in this post if you roll up on the cat ladies door that would be enough to flip her out and trigger her. You're not tougher then half a clip of rounds flying in your direction from the crazy cat lady. I am just trying to help you out with warning you.
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:26 pm

Haha, I will grab the purse first
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

HP HC is definitely a manipulative slimeball, but the last thing anyone should do is get into the mindset or narrative that Maxine is some victim for supposedly getting kicked out by HPHC.

She's just as bad as him, and if anything, less intelligent. This is a woman whose ran a cult of personality based on her claims of "masturbating and orgasming into the demon's chakras to free them" and how she would have sex with demons all the time and other stuff garbage. Once you get to this level of delusional, fan-fiction tier cult-like claims, there's really no excuse for what she's doing unless she is mentally ill.

She also sounds like the type of women who'd turn this into a business operation, making money off donations and readings and all that stuff. It's a common thing I've seen in online cult, especially when there's some sort of online store.

What shocks me is just how much drama there is for just several hundred bucks a week, according to what Don said were the weekly donations. That's not that great of a living. Running that forum is pretty much a full-time job.

Snakeway, as much as I'd like to see someone confront her, please be careful about that. Not just legal issues, but even getting shot.
siatris

Post by siatris »

1. you threaten people of assasination and harassment. thanks, in the folder.

2. you should go since u are that honest. go and find for urself and see!

also u might as well phone mr Herrington and ask! why not? Because you're lying maybe? yes...
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 pm I don't recommend doing that. There might be legalities around this or legalities caused around this. Maxine used to brag in public she and her husband have a house full of guns that are loaded everywhere and they will use them if they feel threatened. Maxine once claimed her and her husband chased some dude in a car chase through Tulsa with their guns ready to go because they thought he was a Jew spying on them. They might just think your some Jewish agent sent to get them and open up on you. She might have made that story up or not. But its best to just leave them be. Maybe you could phone and just ask them if Maxine is alright?
You know what, I know her address in Tulsa Oklahoma, one of this weekends I will go to her house personally and confront her on why she left(if she left).

siatris

Post by siatris »

White Mage wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:08 pm ---
What shocks me is just how much drama there is for just several hundred bucks a week, according to what Don said were the weekly donations. That's not that great of a living. Running that forum is pretty much a full-time job.

Snakeway, as much as I'd like to see someone confront her, please be careful about that. Not just legal issues, but even getting shot.
lol a hundred bucks a week don may not be paid well by the adl if he thinks thats a lot of money.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:32 pm Lol, they don´t understand they are not competent enough to cause Jews to go spy on them
yea but meanwhile the NSM u state is such a cimrinal org lol...

u're all a bunch of criminal psychopaths...
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Pointing out that Maxine is armed and crazy and from her own statements will chase someone clear across the city if they think their spying on them and the consequences of bothering an armed crazy person is they might shoot at you.... Is not threating people with assassination retard.

But you know that, unless you have been on the pipe that long. You prove my point.

siatris wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:50 am 1. you threaten people of assasination and harassment. thanks, in the folder.

2. you should go since u are that honest. go and find for urself and see!

also u might as well phone mr Herrington and ask! why not? Because you're lying maybe? yes...

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I get a laugh out of the possibility she just quit to go run some New Age, angel scam instead. She plagiarized so much information from New Age authors with their angels and Christ consciousness. From Delong to Melchizedek and on. She might as well. She is probably calling it something like 'Father Jesus loves you!'

The 'Last Shit-tier Medium' reminds me a lot of Maxine, she even claims to have demon kings and arch angels as boyfriends who fuck the shit out of her all the time... And she talks to Father Jesus all the time. And she is selling cheap trash on her utube site while ranting incoherently and she is full of miserable rage all of the time including frequent emotional breakdowns on her channel as she emotionally vampires off her followers. And she has non-White husbands and children...Its a Maxine clone.

I would call 'The Last Shit-tier Medium's' channel 'White race mixing women are emotionally damaged people' but it already unofficially is.

White Mage wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:08 pm HP HC is definitely a manipulative slimeball, but the last thing anyone should do is get into the mindset or narrative that Maxine is some victim for supposedly getting kicked out by HPHC.

She's just as bad as him, and if anything, less intelligent. This is a woman whose ran a cult of personality based on her claims of "masturbating and orgasming into the demon's chakras to free them" and how she would have sex with demons all the time and other stuff garbage. Once you get to this level of delusional, fan-fiction tier cult-like claims, there's really no excuse for what she's doing unless she is mentally ill.

She also sounds like the type of women who'd turn this into a business operation, making money off donations and readings and all that stuff. It's a common thing I've seen in online cult, especially when there's some sort of online store.