The jos's "Power Rituals"

Ipsissimus83

Re: The jos's "Power Rituals"

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:31 am
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:31 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:13 am

I did read it, thing is there's a lot of corrupted information out there, which is why i said no one can really say for sure.
Also Semitic doesn't always mean jewish/hebrew.

As for the the jos having her rule the 6th, well i'm not aware of that, the jos has her associated with Venus which rules the Throat chakra.

Both Asherah and Innana have similar symbolisms and themes.
But Asherah being a 'Semitic' goddess doesn't necessarily make her hebrew/jewish.
True I am aware that Semitism doesn't mean Jewish but Asherah is a Hebrew goddess . All Jews (descendants of Judah) are Israelites (descendants of Jacob) and are also Hebrews (descendants of Abraham). Indicating that the Jew comes from the Hebrew, father Abraham. Now if you want to get technical, Abraham isn't even real. So the exiled Jews/Hebrews were probably worshipping the goddess that is possibly supposed to be Inanna or a section of jews or Hebrews wanted to infiltrate the existing pagan customs and religion in order to bring it down. So exactly what the fuck happened.

It's a tricky situation into consideration of what the JoS is worshipping. Jewish god or not.

This is a n interesting thread to talk about this.
Astarte/Asherah were part of the Canaanite pantheon, as for jews worshiping Astarte well i'm not aware of that.
For the most part i doubt they would, considering in the bible 'god' forbids them worshiping any other god.
Anath was the sister of Baal Hadad and the daughter of Asherah in Canaanite mythology, and was identified with Astarte (Hebrew, Ashtoreth). The patriarchal religious leaders divided the original Great Mother Goddess into her aspects to weaken her, but worshippers refused to see anything other than the Great Mother. Anath, Astarte and Asherah were seen as the same. I found archaeology shows Israelites worshipped a goddess whose spouse was Baal and sometimes called Yehouah. Was the old Hebrew goddess personified as Zion, the city of Jerusalem? Possibly. The land and people appeared in place of Asherah as the betrothed of God Which is easy to recognize echoes of the book of Revelation in reference to the bride of Christ.

https://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/as ... #pid-16754

It's debated whether the Hebrews worshipped Her or not, at least the exiled Jews/Hebrews probably did. So yeah it's been a debate because the goal is to disconnect from JoS and just admit we don't really know who the hell they are in touch with. Astaroth in the Goetia is a corruption of Astarte because of the spelling of the name. I think I read somewhere it means "shame" in hebrew

I want to talk about Astaroth as a male demon in the Goetia. The name appears as Attar (Aramaic), Athtar (South Arabia), Astar (Aksum), Ashtar (Moab), Aṯtar (Ugarit) and Ištar in Akkadian. In both genders, Aṯtar is identified with the planet Venus, the morning and evening star, in some manifestations of Semitic mythology. The deity is also connected to the Hellenistic goddess Astarte. It appears that Astaroth had both genders and could appear as either. Once again JoS needs to do more research.

Astaroth is Attar and known in south Arabia.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:18 am

True I am aware that Semitism doesn't mean Jewish but Asherah is a Hebrew goddess . All Jews (descendants of Judah) are Israelites (descendants of Jacob) and are also Hebrews (descendants of Abraham). Indicating that the Jew comes from the Hebrew, father Abraham. Now if you want to get technical, Abraham isn't even real. So the exiled Jews/Hebrews were probably worshipping the goddess that is possibly supposed to be Inanna or a section of jews or Hebrews wanted to infiltrate the existing pagan customs and religion in order to bring it down. So exactly what the fuck happened.

It's a tricky situation into consideration of what the JoS is worshipping. Jewish god or not.

Astarte/Asherah were part of the Canaanite pantheon, as for jews worshiping Astarte well i'm not aware of that.
For the most part i doubt they would, considering in the bible 'god' forbids them worshiping any other god.
Anath was the sister of Baal Hadad and the daughter of Asherah in Canaanite mythology, and was identified with Astarte (Hebrew, Ashtoreth). The patriarchal religious leaders divided the original Great Mother Goddess into her aspects to weaken her, but worshippers refused to see anything other than the Great Mother. Anath, Astarte and Asherah were seen as the same. I found archaeology shows Israelites worshipped a goddess whose spouse was Baal and sometimes called Yehouah. Was the old Hebrew goddess personified as Zion, the city of Jerusalem? Possibly. The land and people appeared in place of Asherah as the betrothed of God Which is easy to recognize echoes of the book of Revelation in reference to the bride of Christ.

It's debated whether the Hebrews worshipped Her or not, at least the exiled Jews/Hebrews probably did. So yeah it's been a debate because the goal is to disconnect from JoS and just admit we don't really know who the hell they are in touch with. Astaroth in the Goetia is a corruption of Astarte because of the spelling of the name. I think I read somewhere it means "shame" in hebrew

I want to talk about Astaroth as a male demon in the Goetia. The name appears as Attar (Aramaic), Athtar (South Arabia), Astar (Aksum), Ashtar (Moab), Aṯtar (Ugarit) and Ištar in Akkadian. In both genders, Aṯtar is identified with the planet Venus, the morning and evening star, in some manifestations of Semitic mythology. The deity is also connected to the Hellenistic goddess Astarte. It appears that Astaroth had both genders and could appear as either. Once again JoS needs to do more research.

Why not go even further and say abraham is a corruption of brahma they say they were a hindu castle anyway, the old hebrews.

Jews are hindu :)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:54 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:17 pm Isn't in the al jilwah, a book, stated that Satan guides with out a revealing book?
Yes, seems to be so,
and yes that is said in the aljilwah.
So, it says in this book, that Satan doesn't write books, and then the book says some other things about Satan
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Well i read the link you gave me, those weren't jews that were worshiping Astarte.
israel wasn't even really a 'nation' back then, and even now israel is technically on Palestinian land but i don't want to get political.

But it makes sense that there'd be worship of Astarte around that area, as that area would mostly be populated by gentiles at that time.
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:18 am I want to talk about Astaroth as a male demon in the Goetia. The name appears as Attar (Aramaic), Athtar (South Arabia), Astar (Aksum), Ashtar (Moab), Aṯtar (Ugarit) and Ištar in Akkadian. In both genders, Aṯtar is identified with the planet Venus, the morning and evening star, in some manifestations of Semitic mythology. The deity is also connected to the Hellenistic goddess Astarte. It appears that Astaroth had both genders and could appear as either. Once again JoS needs to do more research.

As for Astaroth being male well that's interesting it might be worth making a thread about it.
I also read that Gremory is often referred to as an man, but is said to take the appearance of a beautiful woman.

Lucifer is also referred to as 'morning star', and is associated with planet Venus.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:31 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:54 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:17 pm Isn't in the al jilwah, a book, stated that Satan guides with out a revealing book?
Yes, seems to be so,
and yes that is said in the aljilwah.
So, it says in this book, that Satan doesn't write books, and then the book says some other things about Satan
From what i know 'Satan' didn't write the book, 'he' basically just told someone and they transcribed into text.
For the most part maxine claims that it was from Satan.

as for the contradictory nature of it, maxine did actually talk about it and gave her interpretation of it, she said:
"I LEAD TO THE STRAIGHT PATH WITHOUT A REVEALED BOOK; I DIRECT ARIGHT MY BELOVED AND CHOSEN ONES BY UNSEEN MEANS."
Satan comes to us. We don't have to spend our lives pouring over reams and reams of reading or other related material, trying to make sense of it, in an attempt to find "God." Satan interacts with every one of us in his own way. He guides each of us and directs us so we can have fulfilling and rewarding lives.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... MENTS.html
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:08 am

Well i read the link you gave me, those weren't jews that were worshiping Astarte.
israel wasn't even really a 'nation' back then, and even now israel is technically on Palestinian land but i don't want to get political.

But it makes sense that there'd be worship of Astarte around that area, as that area would mostly be populated by gentiles at that time.
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:18 am I want to talk about Astaroth as a male demon in the Goetia. The name appears as Attar (Aramaic), Athtar (South Arabia), Astar (Aksum), Ashtar (Moab), Aṯtar (Ugarit) and Ištar in Akkadian. In both genders, Aṯtar is identified with the planet Venus, the morning and evening star, in some manifestations of Semitic mythology. The deity is also connected to the Hellenistic goddess Astarte. It appears that Astaroth had both genders and could appear as either. Once again JoS needs to do more research.

As for Astaroth being male well that's interesting it might be worth making a thread about it.
I also read that Gremory is often referred to as an man, but is said to take the appearance of a beautiful woman.

Lucifer is also referred to as 'morning star', and is associated with planet Venus.
My whole point was to say JoS don't really know anything. They claim to have truth.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:47 am

My whole point was to say JoS don't really know anything. They claim to have truth.
Well that's also my point, in a more subtle way of course.
The contradictions in the jos are much easier to see now, especially with cobra there, even more so when he's actively contradicting the jos.

and since he's the 'last' HP, well things aren't looking so good for the jos.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:01 am

The contradictions in the jos are much easier to see now, especially with cobra there, even more so when he's actively contradicting the jos.

Yup
Attachments
images (1).jpeg
images (1).jpeg (11.63 KiB) Viewed 456 times

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

You know the saddest part is, the sense of betrayal. I was one of the JoS before it became what it is today. I was living peacefully and fully active SS, and a trans man then Cobra started posting shit about transgender/transsexual people and called us (trans folks) kikes, Marxists, etc. That we were unnatural and so on. I had a healthy respect for the individual as well as Nazism that wasn't extreme as if it was just mindlessly following someone dictatorship. I also wasn't brainwashed or obeying or agreeing with everything Cobra or any of the clergy said. It seems like no one has a brain over there because they agree with everything he says.

Yes there is so much contradictions. I wrote this post from a place of sadness. Because those I considered somewhat friends for a few years turned on me because of what Cobra did in the forums before I even discovered T4S

I question myself and ask Satan wtf am I supposed to do now? I feel like at times I'm being tested for my loyalty to Satan and the gods regardless of what damn groups or organization is out there.

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:36 pm

You know the saddest part is, the sense of betrayal. I was one of the JoS before it became what it is today. I was living peacefully and fully active SS, and a trans man then Cobra started posting shit about transgender/transsexual people and called us (trans folks) kikes, Marxists, etc. That we were unnatural and so on. I had a healthy respect for the individual as well as Nazism that wasn't extreme as if it was just mindlessly following someone dictatorship. I also wasn't brainwashed or obeying or agreeing with everything Cobra or any of the clergy said. It seems like no one has a brain over there because they agree with everything he says.

Yes there is so much contradictions. I wrote this post from a place of sadness. Because those I considered somewhat friends for a few years turned on me because of what Cobra did in the forums before I even discovered T4S

I question myself and ask Satan wtf am I supposed to do now? I feel like at times I'm being tested for my loyalty to Satan and the gods regardless of what damn groups or organization is out there.
Well there was a society in the jos called the gblt-thule-scoeity where gay/bi/lesbian/transsexuals' were referred to as 'thirdsex'.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151204125 ... .com/about
https://web.archive.org/web/20150721054 ... om/en.html
i must not been around when cobra was really trashing the 3rd sex community.

but i do know jake-carlson the hp who was responsible for that community said some questionable things, such as if you don't like gay people Satan won't accept you or something like that, to which he later apologized for and said it was a 'mis-communication'.

I was surprised to know that the jos turned their back on those people and killed of that community, considering that it was supported by the jos for so long.

Regardless that's how cults are, those friends of yours were loyal to the cult not you.