Cobra Tate

Ipsissimus83

Re: Cobra Tate

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:33 am
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:30 am
JOSER wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:57 pm

You are just a traitor to Cobra and mentally sick. Seek medication

JOS IS NOT AGAINST TRANS. BUT YOU ARE SLIME. NOT JOS OR COBRA FAULT.
Lol. Ok what do you want me to do about it?

Do you have proof I'm a traitor? From what I've seen in those forums is pretty crazy and is just proving the fact I was RIGHT TO LEAVE JOS CULT. I think for myself and I obey no clergy in JoS,. I honestly don't give a rats ass. Cobra is doing the job of exposing himself for himself spreading teachings that are inconsistent to enlightenment. I've got enough facts of the truth.

Anyway. I've had enough of arguing with delusional fucktards.
how are the meditations going? I have not opened my third eye yet.
Huh? Going fine I guess?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:23 am

Do you have proof I'm a traitor? From what I've seen in those forums is pretty crazy and is just proving the fact I was RIGHT TO LEAVE JOS CULT. I think for myself and I obey no clergy in JoS,. I honestly don't give a rats ass. Cobra is doing the job of exposing himself for himself spreading teachings that are inconsistent to enlightenment. I've got enough facts of the truth.

Huh? Going fine I guess?

How YOUR not a traitor when you literally speak against Satan all day long in long inconsistent rants of no coherence what so ever. You said it yourself, you are here to laugh so don't expect anybody to take you serious
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:33 am
Huh? Going fine I guess?

How YOUR not a traitor when you literally speak against Satan all day long in long inconsistent rants of no coherence what so ever. You said it yourself, you are here to laugh so don't expect anybody to take you serious
I don't care what you have to say. As I said I have nothing to say to delusional fucktards. And you know what, I don't bow down and worship gods outside of myself. It's a recipe for to exert mind control.

You clearly are expressing jealousy , false pride, avarice all which stems from self hate because IT IS IRRATIONAL AND MISPLACED from the fact you have miscalculated things that aren't true. Regardless of reason why you blindly defend LIES. It doesn't matter the reason, all it's from is the fact you are an empty shell.

I was truthful, and supported JoS in the beginning, but when they started spewing trash and attacking my identity and calling me a Jew for no damn reason. I have EVERY RIGHT TO BE CLASSIFIED A "TRAITOR", "KIKE". I don't give a rats ass what you idiots and fuckers think or say or post about me. One thing is clear, JoS deceived me and others. People will be held responsible for their own shit. Cobra has brought it onto himself as well letting others irresponsibly make threats, harassment. Responsibility to the responsible. I don't play games with psychic leeches like yourself.

But Satan as my highest self has set me free from the shackles of a fuckin cult as well as whatever you post about me.

In the end, you will pay the price from the Angel of the Abyss for making war against Innocence. Not just me but others who are innocent too. We owe no loyalty to JoS.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Huh? Going fine I guess?
Only OK? You are guessing? You are asking me? So you are not confident that your third eye is functioning as it should be correctly. So all of your claims are claims. You can't sense the deceit through your functioning third eye. You're just posting slander.

OK. Fair enough. As you were.
shitposterInquisitor

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:10 am
Huh? Going fine I guess?
Only OK? You are guessing? You are asking me? So you are not confident that your third eye is functioning as it should be correctly. So all of your claims are claims. You can't sense the deceit through your functioning third eye. You're just posting slander.

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:50 amSatan as my highest self
So now you are Satan! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That shit tickles the spot! Only OK, only guessing, asking me, but now you are Satan. Deary me...
Angel of the Abyss for making war against Innocence
Wooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Imagination! You should go be a poet. Fuck, that's so hilarious.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:14 am

Huh? Going fine I guess?

So now you are Satan! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That shit tickles the spot! Only OK, only guessing, asking me, but now you are Satan. Deary me...
Wooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Imagination! You should go be a poet. Fuck, that's so hilarious.
I can't tell if you know I'm being sarcastic or not. Because of course I'm being a smart ass just to burst someone's bubble. But at least you got a chuckle out of it.

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

The black guy who made milions pimping white women, this Tate is Cobra's new Hero
shitposterInquisitor

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:26 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:14 am

I can't tell if you know I'm being sarcastic or not. Because of course I'm being a smart ass just to burst someone's bubble. But at least you got a chuckle out of it.
:P I shouldn't tell you this, nor let anyone know it, but how you reply depends on how I reply! Hehehehehe.