Channeled Messages

AstroKid

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:16 pm
Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:27 am I'm usually happy to welcome people here to this community, but I don't know there's something very off about you and I'm not sure what it is yet.

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
Agreed, though to be fair this person made it clear they weren't a Satanist. Still it's somewhat offputting.
When we judge someone based on preconceived notions, we are not giving them the opportunity to show us who they truly are. We are also missing out on the opportunity to learn and grow from them. By refusing to see people as individuals, we are also limiting our own perspectives and understanding of the world.

Judging someone before getting to know them is dangerous habit that leads to harmful stereotypes, discrimination and limit our own perspectives and understanding of the world. It's important to actively work against it by educating ourselves, challenging our own biases, and speaking out against discrimination when we see it.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

That's true...snap judgements is not a good habit. We're used to real fast snap judgements from you know where guys.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:26 pm
Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:27 am I'm usually happy to welcome people here to this community, but I don't know there's something very off about you and I'm not sure what it is yet.

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
Agreed, though to be fair this person made it clear they weren't a Satanist. Still it's somewhat offputting.
When we judge someone based on preconceived notions, we are not giving them the opportunity to show us who they truly are. We are also missing out on the opportunity to learn and grow from them. By refusing to see people as individuals, we are also limiting our own perspectives and understanding of the world.

Judging someone before getting to know them is dangerous habit that leads to harmful stereotypes, discrimination and limit our own perspectives and understanding of the world. It's important to actively work against it by educating ourselves, challenging our own biases, and speaking out against discrimination when we see it.
I have read the majority of your posts before I came to this conclusion, it wasn't preconceived also I can sense the energy of things quite easily because of water dominance and other aspects, I can usually tell when something is wrong. The energy in your posts to me is very strange, but I was willing to ignore it and read what you had to say.

You have a common liberal view of things with "speaking out against discrimination" and so forth, I think you should read deeper into things then the mainstream narratives. Also not everyone is individuals in my opinion the majority of people are born as npc's but thats just my own thought.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:31 pm That's true...snap judgements is not a good habit. We're used to real fast snap judgements from you know where guys.
yeah sorry, I came across pretty hostile in my post, the op's post just made me quite irritated and it must have influenced the energy of my post. I'm willing to hear what they have to say, but coming in and claiming you are a messenger of the gods is problematic to me, reminds me of many JOSers I used to have arguments with..
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:34 pm

I have read the majority of your posts before I came to this conclusion, it wasn't preconceived also I can sense the energy of things quite easily because of water dominance and other aspects, I can usually tell when something is wrong. The energy in your posts to me is very strange, but I was willing to ignore it and read what you had to say.

You have a common liberal view of things with "speaking out against discrimination" and so forth, I think you should read deeper into things then the mainstream narratives. Also not everyone is individuals in my opinion the majority of people are born as npc's but thats just my own thought.
The majority of my posts? I haven't even been part of this community for a week yet? I am still new here. There is so much about me that you don't know.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:36 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:31 pm That's true...snap judgements is not a good habit. We're used to real fast snap judgements from you know where guys.
yeah sorry, I came across pretty hostile in my post, the op's post just made me quite irritated and it must have influenced the energy of my post. I'm willing to hear what they have to say, but coming in and claiming you are a messenger of the gods is problematic to me, reminds me of many JOSers I used to have arguments with..
The gods prefer to use people as messengers before they send demons because they are extremely busy. You can be a messenger too if you practice channeling. It's a big responsibility.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

The majority of my posts? I haven't even been part of this community for a week yet? I am still new here. There is so much about me that you don't know.
and yet you posted 93 times, some of which you detail personal matters other times you detail your own magick workings, from this amount of writing I can get a sense for you and your beliefs. I won't disregard you completely but first impressions are lasting if you understand my meaning.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:42 pm

and yet you posted 93 times, some of which you detail personal matters other times you detail your own magick workings, from this amount of writing I can get a sense for you and your beliefs. I won't disregard you completely but first impressions are lasting if you understand my meaning.
No, I don't understand. Am I not allowed to talk honestly about my own experiences?
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:43 pm

No, I don't understand. Am I not allowed to talk honestly about my own experiences?
You can talk about your "experience" but know that their are those of us who will contradict what you say with our own experiences and/or doubt the legitimacy of your claim. This is only natural.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:48 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:43 pm

You can talk about your "experience" but know that their are those of us who will contradict what you say with our own experiences and/or doubt the legitimacy of your claim. This is only natural.
That's fine by me, but this is not an excuse to discriminate or judge someone as "negative" just because you don't understand them.