Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Don Danko333

Re: Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Post by Don Danko333 »

The point of working the energy centers daily is to build them up with more power and purify and transform the individual. The goal of the chakra mantra's is contained within the systems they are taken from in the east of Buddhi Suddha. But the rarer texts from the tantra's in the east that deal with the Kundalini practices state what I already mentioned. Its done with spiritual fire from the navel.
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:56 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:40 pm The other thing to mention is the obsession with opening the third eye. This chakra is not in isolation its connected within and via a larger next work of chakra's and nadi's. Just hitting it with energy over and over at this place to open it causes problems for people its properly opened by moving the energy up the spine to open the entire network in the spine and brain its connected with. From the base and up. That is why Kundalini is the way to open it its opening everything up at once and balanced with the orbit. Its fire that is the element of transformation and ethericalization of the bodies into a higher energy body. Its not just about awakening the Shakti energy with dangerous techniques in some of the systems that leave most people nowhere and crazy, but everything that goes on within this process in the larger realm of the orbit within the entire being.
I agree. This is one of JoS' magic fallacies. It is not needed to vibrate mantras everyday on every chakra. They remain open. If you want to do a specific mantra on a specific chakra, then fine. But to keep opening them, they won't close. They already are open. I wonder about cleaning chakras... What about it? Since on JoS they clean/rotate chakras everyday
Celeste AikoGal

Re: Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:46 am The point of working the energy centers daily is to build them up with more power and purify and transform the individual. The goal of the chakra mantra's is contained within the systems they are taken from in the east of Buddhi Suddha. But the rarer texts from the tantra's in the east that deal with the Kundalini practices state what I already mentioned. Its done with spiritual fire from the navel.
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:56 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:40 pm The other thing to mention is the obsession with opening the third eye. This chakra is not in isolation its connected within and via a larger next work of chakra's and nadi's. Just hitting it with energy over and over at this place to open it causes problems for people its properly opened by moving the energy up the spine to open the entire network in the spine and brain its connected with. From the base and up. That is why Kundalini is the way to open it its opening everything up at once and balanced with the orbit. Its fire that is the element of transformation and ethericalization of the bodies into a higher energy body. Its not just about awakening the Shakti energy with dangerous techniques in some of the systems that leave most people nowhere and crazy, but everything that goes on within this process in the larger realm of the orbit within the entire being.
I agree. This is one of JoS' magic fallacies. It is not needed to vibrate mantras everyday on every chakra. They remain open. If you want to do a specific mantra on a specific chakra, then fine. But to keep opening them, they won't close. They already are open. I wonder about cleaning chakras... What about it? Since on JoS they clean/rotate chakras everyday
Okay. Thx for clarifying.